SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:46 pm

Guys come on. I can sort of see Julia Roberts a tiny bit but surely it's Penelope Cruz all the way. She also has a similar figure to her- lucky woman. Penelope mixed with pure and unique Vanessa. IMO
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 Penelo10
file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/Penelope-Cruz.jpg

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 Images10
file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/images.jpg

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:05 pm

My vote is Penelope Cruz with the big "Julia Roberts" smile. She sparkles when she smiles. I do see some angles looking like Andi but not much.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:11 pm

umngirl wrote:I'm probably the oddball but I don't see "it" between her and Nick. Sure I think he likes her, but I could say the same for a few others too. Funnily enough, the most I've liked Nick this season was on his date with Rachel. All JMO

@umngirl - I suggest you turn off the sound and ignore the ITMs - look at the in the moment by moment interactions (with Rachel and with Vanessa) 1-1 dates - ignore the soundtrack, instead look at his body language.  Nick is all handsy and his neck is extended towards Vanessa during the kisses - almost always like he's the one initiating and not wanting to disconnect.  Check out the BL with Rachel how several times he has his neck pulled into his person when they kiss.  Just my observations that his BL is different.  Didn't we do the same thing when we were watching SeanCat?  Anyway all IMO.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:38 pm

Nick and Vanessa's first date felt like your average episode 7,8, or even FSD as far as ease, comfort, PDA, etc. Just next level. That was a physical, emotional, intellectual connection. For sure. Reciprocated. Nick with Raven/Rachel felt more normal/good first Bach date.

This is so perfectly stated. I watched Nick and Rachel's date and for the most part I enjoyed it. I enjoyed them just strolling around the city and her personality is great - she has a gorgeous, infectious smile. And I like their dinner conversation and I came away not questioning that Nick liked Rachel and more than that respected her. You can tell he thinks she's a pretty awesome woman. But something was just still off for me and I couldn't put my finger on it.

And I was talking to my friend who's unspoiled and she summed it up like you just did. She loved Nick and Rachel's date, said she full on squeed, thought it was amazing, the kisses were passionate, etc. But she then said that if Vanessa was not on the show, Rachel would be her choice for F1 and when I asked why, she said as great as Nick and Rachel's date was, it still felt like watching two people who are attracted to each other, on a first date, while Nick and Vanessa was like watching two people who were already in a relationship. As she put it, there was just a level of emotional intimacy between Nick and Vanessa that wasn't there with him and Rachel. And that was the difference.

I'm probably the oddball but I don't see "it" between her and Nick. Sure I think he likes her, but I could say the same for a few others too. Funnily enough, the most I've liked Nick this season was on his date with Rachel. All JMO

It's all subjective. I could tell Ben was gaga over Lauren but I never saw overwhelming chemistry and connection between them and putting aside the heat between him and JoJo, I actually did feel like he had better conversations and seemed more open with her.

I was baffled (and therefore so grateful when he left) by the Brooks and Des relationship because I saw nothing between these two people. And she seemed so gaga over him but it was always obvious to me how checked out he was.

And of course I was Team Nick for sure during Andi's season and saw flashing red signs with her and Josh's relationship. And I remember how beloved they were. I like Vanessa as a person, just like I like Rachel. But for me, it's about Nick, since it's his "journey to find love" (though you can't tell sometimes with the Corinne Show) and I just haven't seen him be as emotionally bare if you will with anyone else but Vanessa.

Forget the physical chemistry, yeah that's obvious and that's there with others. But with Vanessa it truly felt like watching Nick completely open and honest with someone. There was a vulnerability to their interactions that made it more real than all his other interactions with the other women, IMO. But yeah, some may not see that way.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:03 pm

taste of Joie de vivre

IG stories
https://www.instagram.com/vanessagrimaldi30/

IG posts
https://www.instagram.com/annachilli/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I do think Nick has only shown real intimate potential with only one--Vanessa.
It has been a long time since I have seen an actual real connection from the M&G. No one else IMO.

I agree that it's clear how into Vanessa Nick is (though I really liked him so much with Rachel I can see his ease and attraction more to Vanessa) but personally I also saw Jojo make a real connection night one so much so she was already loving draped over her future F1 and never had eyes for anyone else, Ben being a goner for Lauren IMO (as much as I never warmed up to them and preferred him with Jojo I could still he it), and my fav of the recent bunch Shawn and Kait's night one chemistry and instant relationship status that made it seem like they'd already been dating for months at the meet and greet. (All just my personal perspective). So I don't find Nick's immediate interest and connection with Vanessa much different from the 3 seasons prior.  JMO. It's nice to watch when you like and connect to the people on the screen, and boring when you don't.  Same as usual, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:44 pm

today:
"I almost had a Zero G moment in the middle of my workout"
https://www.instagram.com/p/BP_N5MlFQ5A/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 Image93

One week ago
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPoIN4qjv7P/?taken-by=jb_naturopathy
Her clothing is the same and so is her hair (the reverse but I suspect an image flip)

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:54 pm

^Does she mean she almost threw up? I had almost moments like that during workouts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:06 pm

notarose wrote:today:

One week ago
Her clothing is the same and so is her hair (the reverse but I suspect an image flip)

yea this is a repost, i don't think she went form a busy day at school with parties it seemed like and then go work out and now she's making stories of her playing games with her family at home

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:47 pm

cmarci93 wrote:
notarose wrote:today:

One week ago

yea this is a repost, i don't think she went form a busy day at school with parties it seemed like and then go work out and now she's making stories of her playing games with her family at home

SC of Nick's IG story. Is it the dog from Nick's weekend story? Interesting

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:51 pm

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 Image13

Sorry, forgot the photo. It's a SC of Nick's IG story @nickviall

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:53 pm

Yes, his LA friend Kyle's dog.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+79
bachfanforever123
sopearl
SarahD
nutty1
Edgarretana10