SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Skates Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:56 pm

@Ladybug82.  I am sorry, if I mixed up the 2-1 date with 1-1 date and the other group date as 1-1 as well, but regardless she has a lot of exposures with Nick... and, I am only trying to make a point here...we cannot make the judgment in Nick's case on who are the final 4 just based on the numbers of times he brings them to his dates since his other final 2 picks hardly has much interactions with him on screens other than their amazing 1-1 dates in earlier episodes...thus, the conclusion: Nick is trying to explore his feelings for the other 3-4 girls trying to figure out who he should pick and add to his final 4-5 list of people, thus making Vanessa as a threat to them since her next 1-1 date is yet to come, and may come in quite close to the end of the game.

Here's a yet to be updated chart of Nick's "The Bachelor 21" episodes spoiler Filming Schedules: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3756p60-bachelor-21-nick-viall-filming-schedule-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

** Please do not look at it, if you do not want to be 100% spoiled. I find the chart pretty much in line with the on-going episodes.

Last edited by Skates on Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:17 pm; edited 5 times in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Cila51290 Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:59 pm

Don't know if this is the right place to post this. Regarding some posts from above, to me it's actually really telling that Raven doesn't get two 1 on 1s. Both Vanessa, Rachel and Danielle M get one right before hometowns. I think those three were his true top 3 and Danielle M didn't live up to Nicks expectations and was cut short. Raven if F2 was always Nick's F2. Why? I think she's the one Nick has the least connection with from those names mentioned above. The easiest to say goodbye to as the "F2", IMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:08 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Don't know if this is the right place to post this. Regarding some posts from above, to me it's actually really telling that Raven doesn't get two 1 on 1s. Both Vanessa, Rachel and Danielle M get one right before hometowns. I think those three were his true top 3 and Danielle M didn't live up to Nicks expectations and was cut short. Raven if F2 was always Nick's F2. Why? I think she's the one Nick has the least connection with from those names mentioned above. The easiest to say goodbye to as the "F2", IMO

Perhaps and perhaps the carrot of being the next 'Ette was thrown out to her during filming? It's certainly done. Whether TPTB deliver or not.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:13 pm

No one knows until a date card arrives when someone's date will be or what they're doing.  So I'm not sure how Vanessa was a threat in that regard, since no one knew if she'd actually get a second 1:1 or not.  

I get it could've been a possibility or a thought, but the ones who'd had more dates, SQT, etc. would seem more front runnerish to me personally, based on the limited knowledge the girls have with what is actually going on.  And IMO that may be why Nick never gave her a GD rose, etc.  so she wouldn't get noticed and become a target.  

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:19 pm

Vanessa was with staff and students on a field trip today to view a Chagall exhibition. Anna Chilli posted vid in addition to this pic.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQGdTdBjKSK/?taken-by=annachilli

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 Image94

What I find poignant is that this Chagall painting is called "The Blue Circus" and is an interpretation of childhood memories in Russia.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:03 pm

Skates wrote:@Ladybug82.  I am sorry, if I mixed up the 2-1 date with 1-1 date and the other group date as 1-1 as well, but regardless she has a lot of exposures with Nick... and, I am only trying to make a point here...we cannot make the judgment in Nick's case on who are the final 4 just based on the numbers of times he brings them to his dates since his other final 2 picks hardly has much interactions with him on screens other than their amazing 1-1 dates in earlier episodes...thus, the conclusion: Nick is trying to explore his feelings for the other 3-4 girls trying to figure out who he should pick and add to his final 4-5 list of people, thus making Vanessa as a threat to them since her next 1-1 date is yet to come, and may come in quite close to the end of the game.

Here's a yet to be updated chart of Nick's "The Bachelor 21" episodes spoiler Filming Schedules: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3756p60-bachelor-21-nick-viall-filming-schedule-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

** Please do not look at it, if you do not want to be 100% spoiled. I find the chart pretty much in line with the on-going episodes.

My favourite love quotes:  “ They say true love only comes around once and you have to hold out and be strong until then. I have been waiting. I have been searching. I am a man under the moon, walking the streets of earth until dawn. There's got to be someone for me. It's not too much to ask. Just someone to be with. Someone to love. Someone to give everything to. Someone. ”
― Henry Rollins

“ When forever becomes a place...when forever ceases to be just a word… when it ceases to be just a measurement of time…but instead becomes a place where soul mates can dance to the song in their hearts, that is a reflection of true love. ”
― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
" True love is rare, so when you find it, don't let go just because of a barrier you can't cross. ”   ― Ray Wall   :sweetheart:
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:15 pm

This is the spoiled thread section for Nick's season, so everyone in them is spoiled to a degree.  Please remember there is no posting allowed for those that are spoiled, if you read the no spoilers side.

The filming schedule was kept up to date during filming, thanks to Auntie's Love.  There may be some minor updates needed, but not sure if necessary as most read the threads, RS, etc.  and the big holes have not yet been sleuthed because we don't have enough to work with to solve them, IMO.  Once we get previews closer to the end we can fill those in.

And IMO, it's not love, it's like and infatuation during filming. Becasue one has spent at the most, when filming is done, the equivalent of a few days together.  Love comes after as they get to know one another, long distance and during SHVs.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:55 pm

Vanessa is truly stunning. She might be one of the most beautiful women that's ever been on this show. And for a really shallow comment, half of me is more happy about the spoiler just because she and Nick together will be one damn good looking couple.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:04 pm

lleyki wrote:Vanessa is truly stunning. She might be one of the most beautiful women that's ever been on this show. And for a really shallow comment, half of me is more happy about the spoiler just because she and Nick together will be one damn good looking couple.

I don't think Byron was shallow when he wrote:
"She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellowed to that tender light..."

So, beautiful couple sounds good to me Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:12 am

So my big hope for Nick is that he turns down DWTS and moves out of LA to Montreal to be with Vanessa (or a neutral 3rd party location - not LA.) I'm being totally naive right? That will never happen? laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:29 am

@sosleepy I definitely see the value in your hopes for Nick and Vanessa. But I also kind of wish that Nick does do DWTS with Vanessa at his side. I selfishly want to see Nick get to bask in the happiness of a successful relationship and watch them share in the adventures of this crazy life together.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:32 am

I too would like to see him on DWTS and move to Montreal. He'd fit right in IMHO. Smiley

She can teach him Italian and French and he can model for a high end designer. I think, he would want to immerse himself in her culture as much as possible.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+79
bachfanforever123
sopearl
SarahD
nutty1
Edgarretana10