SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by ReneeM Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:30 pm

Rachel met John Mayer while filming ellen. He's so beautiful seeing hearts

Omg I had two bucket list moments today...meeting Ellen on @theellenshow and @johnmayer #ellenshow #wave2 #bachelorette #bachelornation #itoldhimtoapply by @therachlindsay

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by traveler90 Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:33 pm

^^ "I told him to apply" giggling I would tell him the same
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:42 pm

No his is not to apply. His shirtchasing is not needed. IMHO laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:44 pm

reason wrote:No his is not to apply.  His shirtchasing is not needed. IMHO laugh out loud laugh out loud

Let my man live! All he needs is a good woman to make him change his ways, like Rachel ............or me giggling  filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 2 3806527698

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:45 pm

@reneeM you can go chase him my darling, but not my Rachel, she might be too sharp for him. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:54 pm

Thanks blueberry - I agree with the author and that's why I think she was announced before she left Nick's season - they need to cast a lot of quality black men. I'm sure they are out there - waiting for someone like Rachel but they wouldn't expose themselves to casting without dangling a carrot in front of them. JMHO

I am so excited for her season - I think she may be my favorite Bachelorette!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5305

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:04 pm

ReneeM wrote:Rachel met John Mayer while filming ellen. He's so beautiful seeing hearts

Omg I had two bucket list moments today...meeting Ellen on @theellenshow and @johnmayer #ellenshow #wave2 #bachelorette #bachelornation #itoldhimtoapply by @therachlindsay

:thud

I adore John Mayer. He used to be a huge Bach fan.  Maybe he still is. I'm thinking he talked about it with Ellen during Ben F's season and Fleiss tried to entice him to sign up as The Bachelor. Rachel -- forget Bachelorette. Go for John!!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:08 pm

^ Theres a video on Ellen & John that talks about him being a Bach fan and if he'd be the bachelor. He said 'yes' but only if they do the casting process differently laugh out loud. (or something like that)

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:55 am

I didn't like her outfit on Ellen, especially the fit of that jacket.

filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:32 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:51 am

Anyone have the link of Rachel on Ellen? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:30 am

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+51
momoftrips
Beagle
Mia_Leoni
Duke702
Swiss Girl