SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:26 pm

This is the kind of thing Ellen does. It was far less cringeworthy than what happened with Deanna's season on Ellen, IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:36 pm

pvpr wrote:Interesting that Peter got a group date right after getting the episode 2 one-on-one... Usually the first date person doesn't get a date at all in episode 3 scratch

According to stats, that's not always the case by all means.

Bette 4:  epi 2 ID is followed by GD epi 3 - Graham F4
        5:  epi 2  ID not followed by GD - Jake F7
        6:  epi 2 ID followed by GD epi 3 - Frank F4
        7:  epi 2 ID is followed by a GD - William F11.....Mikey's(F7) ID not followed by a GD
        8:  epi 2 ID is followed by a GD - Ryan F8
        9:  epi 2 ID is followed by a GD - Brooks F3
      10:  epi 2 ID not followed by GD - Chris F3
      11:  epi 2 ID is followed y GD - Clint F16
      12:  epi 2 ID not folowed by GD - Derek F7

ETA the final placement of the guys.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:55 pm

Source Giddy up!!!
Aw
filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 33 Img_1534

filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 33 Img_1535

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:04 pm

Who is this with Rachel? this one is someone new.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:07 pm

reason wrote:Who is this with Rachel?  this one is someone new.

I kinda think Eric bigger but this guy looks bigger than Eric

Last edited by cmarci93 on Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:10 pm

That is not Eric he dont look like that, he has hair on his head laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud.  This one is bald. I am sleuthing hair again laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:12 pm

Plus this guy is bigger I think to, I dont go by hair bc hair can change

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:27 pm

I found these pictures on IG ( I searched Beverly Hills) looks like rachel and her date. Nice hat ahah

Source 1
Source 2
filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 33 Img_1536
filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 33 Img_1537

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:34 pm

reason wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:@reason
reason wrote:

They have gone on Ellen after the show but not while the show is been taped.  

That is not true. They guys went on Ellen for a group date and wore Ellen' shorts under their pants. I think it was Deanna's season. Another time they had the guys on for a date too.
source
DeAnna took all her guys to the set of the The Ellen DeGeneres Show. They had a dance-off and Ellen got to talk to them.

She told them that she was giving out the rose that day. Before giving out the rose, she talked to DeAnna about her impressions.

She liked Fred, thought Jeremy was the most ready to commit, said Jesse was the most fun, thought that Graham and DeAnna Pappas would have communication problems, and then told her that one of the guys wouldn't be there long...

Unfortunately, we weren't shown who she was pointing to when she said that. Then she made all the guys drop their pants and they were all wearing Ellen boxers! She told them that she was glad to be in their pants. Ha!

To my surprise, Ellen gave her rose to Fred

I will try to find the other time. But I remember one poor guy wearing a speedo and having some size challenged stage fright.

Jesse was on that date, she took all the guys per the bold

Went back and looked at my stats for that episode, and no I don't have a pic to back it up but ALL the guys that were left in the house at that time went to Ellen's. Also during that epi, there was a group date to the ranch, and 2 ID. One to the observatory - Jason and the other to dinner/horse drawn carriage - Richard who was let go on the date

My sc of my stats from that season:

filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 33 2017-023

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:02 pm

Here are screen shots form another video
The whole crew and elan
https://instagram.com/p/BR_13v5A2lN/

[filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 33 Img_1548
filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 33 Img_1549
filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 33 Img_1550

Last edited by cmarci93 on Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:33 pm

Here are more photos, the place b.h poke personally sent me these photos on IG through a message , he also is sending me the video to my email laugh out loud

Didn't even ask

Seem like rachel is talking to someone at the store
filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 33 Img_1545
filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 33 Img_1546
filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 33 Img_1547

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:34 pm

We just need to find out who this guy is now ! Grr

RS will probably credit these photos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+51
momoftrips
Beagle
Mia_Leoni
Duke702
Swiss Girl