SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by coolangel Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:25 pm

reason wrote:I'm no hater but RS going out of the bach/ette business would make my day.

Same here. I had no problem with what he did till he made it his life's mission to character assassinate people he doesn't like. His nonsense follows them for years after their season. I would be happy to see him taken down. :yes:

JMO.

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Dessler Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:28 pm

SC: Reality Steve

Today’s group date is at the Cowboy Palace Saloon in Chatsworth, and it’s open to the public. Based on social media activity by a few of Nick’s girls, looks like Rachel is gonna have some of her friends join her on this date. Corinne, who they seem to be shoving down our throats, will be there. And I believe Raven and Alexis as well. Being that this is a country bar, my guess is there’s gonna be some sort of competition to do with line dancing and/or bullriding. These things really aren’t too hard to predict. What the hell else are they going to do in a country bar? If pictures get out, I’ll be sure to retweet them.

Last edited by Dessler on Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:35 pm

Why do we need Corinne, Raven and Alexis yet again?!?! Aren't they already going to make an appearance in the first episode? MF does know this is not BIP right? duh Are these 3 there to pick who they want so their storyline for BIP can start already?  dizzy

Looks like the show is truly going to jump the shark this season. :headbanging

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:05 pm

This show is all about BIP in my opinion and Rachel's season is already over in the minds of TPTB. jmo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:08 pm

It's ridiculous IMO that they are having those three on, again. Can't they have some of Rachel's real friends outside of TB world?

I suppose they need more BIP promotion for them which I'm sure they'll get once that epi airs.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:09 pm

A better question is why do we need the lead wearing tight leather hot pants that show every genital fold on a bucking bronco??? Talk about misogynistic, demeaning and disgusting. Notice her face is blurred, but not her crotch. duh  Why?
This is what production loves doing to women and especially professional women. Visions of MEandI and TMI close ups of too tight fitting pants. UGH not again!!!
I have to wonder how many leather short shorts Rachel had in her closet prior to this show?

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:10 pm

I forgot to ask, did we not have another 'ette season bull riding? I'm wondering if we can match up dates to the previous season, if in fact there was a bull riding date.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I forgot to ask, did we not have another 'ette season bull riding? I'm wondering if we can match up dates to the previous season, if in fact there was a bull riding date.

Deanna. The dude ranch date had a bucking bronco/bull ride.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:12 pm

Not disputing that the show is misogynistic but that pic of Rachel in the black leather outfit is from way before her time on the show (from her IG as the poster indicated) so Fleiss had nothing to do with it in this case giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:14 pm

@Kashathediva sorry for the confusion, that was on Rachel's instagram from 3 years ago
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:15 pm

@Kashathediva Thanks I thought it was DeAnna but I couldn't find any info. The wiki for her season is not updated. It will be interesting if they are using DeAnna's script, so far Ellen, bullriding, ?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:15 pm

Thanks. I was getting upset over that. He is bad enough as it is.
Thanks.
@GuardianAngel, I had mentioned earlier before I even knew Rachel was going to be on Ellen for a group date some parallels between Rachel and Deanna.
Deanna was the first bachelorette after a long hiatus. I think 3 yrs. Ellen was a huge, huge Deanna fan. Deanna had a huge, glowing fan base prior to her filming even began. By the end of her televised season, she was a hated Bachelorette. The audience was literally booing at the ATFR. People were sobbing in the live audience. It was pretty funny. For a long time Deanna was mud.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+51
momoftrips
Beagle
Mia_Leoni
Duke702
Swiss Girl