SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:18 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I forgot to ask, did we not have another 'ette season bull riding? I'm wondering if we can match up dates to the previous season, if in fact there was a bull riding date.

Is anyone else is following DWTS, Sharna Burgess & her partner Bonner Bolton were at this same Country Palace Bar filming a sequence for their upcoming dance, there are pics on her twitter of her playing pool and dancing.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:18 am

There seem to be several similar date types to Deanna's so far.  Lets hope Rachel's Graham doesn't leave, she pick the Jesse of the season and it end similarly and us end up with another Jason type season for the next bachelor.  laugh out loud

The sleuthing was fun, but I'd never wish all that nastiness they received on anyone.  And IMO it'd be even worse today with the way SM is.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:22 am

Ladybug82 wrote:There seem to be several similar date types to Deanna's so far.  Lets hope Rachel's Graham doesn't leave, she pick the Jesse of the season and it end similarly and us end up with another Jason type season for the next bachelor.  laugh out loud

The sleuthing was fun, but I'd never wish all that nastiness they received on anyone.  And IMO it'd be even worse today with the way SM is.

JMO

That season was pretty darn "historical". I had heard that ATFR was just unbelievable from the audience POV.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:22 am

Rachel's season is proving even more padded to me with BIP/HEA freeform show auditions than ever before. Add in MF tweeting about the show, Ellen posting the entire GD pretty much already (why even bother watching that date when it's already aired?) and to me Rachel's season is looking like it's going to be more about everyone else but her.

I guess that's the result of BIP and especially now with the HEA show on freeform that this show has gotten to the point that contestants get more focus than the lead/F1 do and I see it only getting worse and the edit reflecting BIP/HEA auditions rather than the lead themselves.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:27 am

I agree the girls going are all going to be on BIP and it does seem like more promo for it. Why not have Rachel's sisters or friends from back home?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:32 am

@Ladybug82 That's where I was going with my post. I'm seeing similarities already. If she drops them like flies because she has her F1 pegged who in turn doesn't want to be her F1, we're in for a bull bus ride alright. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:36 am

Ugh come on, Why can't rachel get her friends or sisters out there! This makes me mad, Alexis and raven are just calling dibs on which guys she wants and if the guys see the girls then they will try harder to get onto BIP..

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:44 am

Right I can't help but think they are already trying to set up some possible connections, doesn't BIP start right after The Bachlorette? It will be interesting if most of the guys on this group date end up going to BIP..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:46 am

I want to see peter actually have a chance with Rachel or any of these guys to actually get to know her before they see her hot bachelor friends. Now we know who is going on BIP also for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:47 am

cmarci93 wrote:Ugh come on, Why can't rachel get her friends or sisters out there! This makes me mad, Alexis and raven are just calling dibs on which guys she wants and if the guys see the girls then they will try harder to get onto BIP..

Production has no purpose to have Rachel's friends or family on the show at this point. It does not serve their agenda. And if Raven and Team mean girl squad are influencing Rachel's men to be on BIP--Rachel does not want them anyway.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:08 pm

Dessler wrote:Seems like horse riding is something she does in her real life as well.

Great time on the trail ride this weekend with the fam #citygirlswag #countrygirlsmile #familyfirst by @therachlindsay

https://www.instagram.com/p/rQCwmgu3KP/?taken-by=therachlindsay

I feel bad for those horses. Rachel's seemed scared of the traffic. And it's not like Rachel and the guy could even attempt to focus on each other with all that going on, fans yelling and paps taking pics. Silly. JMO.

No thanks to seeing more of Corinne, Raven and Alexis. Can't they just wait for BIP? If they're supposedly such good TV, people won't forget them before July.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:24 pm

mindless wrote:
I feel bad for those horses. Rachel's seemed scared of the traffic. And it's not like Rachel and the guy could even attempt to focus on each other with all that going on, fans yelling and paps taking pics. Silly. JMO.

No thanks to seeing more of Corinne, Raven and Alexis. Can't they just wait for BIP? If they're supposedly such good TV, people won't forget them before July.

IA! When it comes to romance, riding horses down LA streets almost beats riding tractors down LA streets in bikinis. Best date evah! laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO cheeky
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+51
momoftrips
Beagle
Mia_Leoni
Duke702
Swiss Girl