SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:54 pm

@reason That's jonathan & @Kashathediva I don't think she is. I think she's rubbing/scratching it. I can kinda (because it's lq) see her nail on top her nose.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:03 pm

Carine wrote:@Kashathediva lool no a quick scratch on the side you can see it more properly in the vid..

As for the connection I think this could be a case of being rushed in another vid as soon as Rachel leads the guys to the spelling bee location she is rushed away from the guys with I think a producer..

Thanks! I viewed the video and it's a scratching.
Glad I got to see them in action. She does not, nor do the guys appear to be interested in her. She is walking feet ahead of the pack. But the good thing is--she is the leader of the pack!  The guys aren't even watching her. She has to turn around to talk to them.
I hope this is just a isolated moment in time.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:18 pm

@Kashathediva could be just in that moment it is hard to tell as they are heading to an activty and having to keep to schedule. Still need more pics and vids of the group with Rachel. I am interested in checking out the dynamics.
Here is the other vid of Rachel leaving with an assistant(?) after.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSPGtqEBRJ0/

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:21 pm

@Carine Thank you for that.
Yes, I agree a frozen few seconds. Hopefully it will be otherwise, as I think she is a great candidate for a lead.
I didn't come away from that other video with a better warm, fuzzy feel though. I've been following the show since inception. They do lots and lots of re-takes...the schedule is no schedule. LOL Maybe the group is tired.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:34 pm

@Kashathediva I am just waiting for all the interactions and the one on one dates as you can tell quite a lot from those.

Also I am wondering if RS knows Dean is not F1, if there is already talks about the potential front runner?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:36 pm

Actually, the edited version is less likely to show me, personally, the real story. It's the candid.
I personally know someone who does reality tv editing. They follow exactly what they are told to show and if it's not in the film they can make it be there. LOL
I don't pretend to know what goes on in RS's mind.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:38 pm

It's episode 4. I'd be shocked if there wasn't a frontrunner yet. It might even be Eric considering the guys were so quick to run to Rachel about him.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:38 pm

@Carine IA. On her 1 on 1 with Dean, its seems like they were having a lot of fun with each other. He is obviously very much into her IMO because he could not keep his eyes and hands off of her.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:44 pm

ReneeM wrote:It's episode 4. I'd be shocked if there wasn't a frontrunner yet. It might even be Eric considering the guys were so quick to run to Rachel about him.

I would not be surprised if there is no frontrunner yet based on what I saw on Nick season she is not one to fall in love quickly.

It also reminds me of Millls on the first podcast he did, when he was talking about who the bachelorette will be, he mentioned that she is someone who is a slow burner and it might not be obvious to the viewer who her final pick will be unlike previous leads (paraphrasing)
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:49 pm

Dessler wrote:
ReneeM wrote:It's episode 4. I'd be shocked if there wasn't a frontrunner yet. It might even be Eric considering the guys were so quick to run to Rachel about him.

I would not be surprised if there is no frontrunner yet based on what I saw on Nick season she is not one to fall in love quickly.

It also reminds me of Millls on the first podcast he did, when he was talking about who the bachelorette will be, he mentioned that she is someone who is a slow burner and it might not be obvious to the viewer who her final pick will be unlike previous leads (paraphrasing)

He said she is someone who will love everybody. I guess their psychologists had her pegged.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:52 pm

I would be SHOCKED if Lucas got the second 1-on-1. Doesn't seem like the type of guy she'd be into at all, and they usually save the villains for the 2-on-1 date. Plus he wasn't on any of the GDs in episode 3 (the 'L' on the mud wrestling GD was Lee) so I think he's gone because there were other potential villains that she was into and who could go further (Bryan and Eric). Like how Lace left in episode 3 but they still had Olivia to be the villain. And whomever she told to 'get the f out' had to be villainous in some way, so my money's on Lucas. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:54 pm

We will find out tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+51
momoftrips
Beagle
Mia_Leoni
Duke702
Swiss Girl