SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:36 pm

Also MF always tweets when there is a rose ceremony , I should of used my brain first laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:42 pm

@hae1001 I saw those photos and videos with her date with Dean. TBH they looked like most past seasons where there are public concerts and the lead/date put on smiles. What I noticed was how they weren't even really looking at each other that much (even JoJo and Luke had more interaction with each other, IMO).

Whatever happens I hope it works out for her and as @Kashathediva posted, for her sake and the viewers.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:43 pm

I think it takes Rachel time to open up and be vulnerable so the beginning of a first 1:1 with any guy won't be a place where I expect her to be vibing off of someone romantically. I think the second batch of dates will likely have more chemistry IMHO.

Regardless, I do see great chemistry with Peter so far because of that Ellen video - he was blushing like crazy and she had her eyes on him a lot.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:45 pm

@AllAboutLove I agree. Nothing special seen with any of the guys yet. There are only a few videos and candids, yet we aren't hearing anything from any of the masses of fans seeing them indicating anything special. That's worse than the candids to me.
So hopefully nothing is being caught yet and something steamy is going on behind closed sets.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:47 pm

Not that good of photos , can't really tell if there is any one

http://instagram.com/mia_love_star_126
filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 71 Img_1724
filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 71 Img_1723

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:50 pm

@Kashathediva I honestly don't expect a lot of 'steamy' 'romantic' 'butterfly in the stomach' moments for Rachel early on...she's a self-confessed "not a butterfly girl" IMHO she's always been the slow burn type and that might make the show more boring for ppl but I personally don't mind a different pace but that could be just me
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:53 pm

I dunno... when I compare the pics that have been spoiled/sleuthed this season of Rachel with her guys to her first date with Nick I saw Rachel far more animated and interested on her first SD in New Orleans with Nick than I do on her own season as lead.

So to me, that things are awkward because it's public or because she's just not like that or it's her age or she's reserved... I just don't buy that.

Considering this is her second rodeo, I'd expect more and not less interest on her part if she is actually connecting with someone... Plus, even is she is more reserved, then her connecting with someone would be even more obvious in her case, IMO.

jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:54 pm

It's good IMO that folks are not hearing about it's the season of the lead with so & so as the front runner. Makes it easier to have fun sleuthing it out & RS getting foiled hopefully. Regardless IMO better for Rachel to think with her head & not get caught into the typical intense chemistry; she is almost 32 years old & IMO we are in for a different approach from Rachel than the prior Ettes...all jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:56 pm

emusha wrote:@Kashathediva I honestly don't expect a lot of 'steamy' 'romantic' 'butterfly in the stomach' moments for Rachel early on...she's a self-confessed "not a butterfly girl" IMHO she's always been the slow burn type and that might make the show more boring for ppl but I personally don't mind a different pace but that could be just me

The problem is this is not a slow burn type of show. This crack dating.
There are only so many opportunities to be alone with that one or two and that's when you know and you take the opportunities(that special time off camera to talk etc). If you don't know because you are slow burning or no burning, those opportunities that could have been simply aren't because you aren't even aware they need to happen.
JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:56 pm

@merciene I agree some what with your assessment, but I see sparks just have to hope things work out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:57 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
emusha wrote:@Kashathediva I honestly don't expect a lot of 'steamy' 'romantic' 'butterfly in the stomach' moments for Rachel early on...she's a self-confessed "not a butterfly girl" IMHO she's always been the slow burn type and that might make the show more boring for ppl but I personally don't mind a different pace but that could be just me

The problem is this is not a slow burn type of show. This crack dating.
There are only so many opportunities to be alone with that one or two and that's when you know and you take the opportunities(that special time off camera to talk etc). If you don't know because you are slow burning or no burning, those opportunities that could have been simply aren't because you aren't even aware they need to happen.
JMO

Per the bold rofl rofl rofl rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:00 pm

Can someone recap for the filming schedule.

Name -Jack
What did they do on the date?
Day of date- today?

TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+51
momoftrips
Beagle
Mia_Leoni
Duke702
Swiss Girl