SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 62 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 54 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:11 pm

I TheWrongReasons wrote:Yeah, the edit for this episode was bizarre yet again IMO.
I agree with those whose opinion is that Vanessa came off super entitled expecting him to say ILY back. Combine this with the "shock" at not receiving the FIR and the whining last weak about having to compete and being so patient = major eye roll from me.

Whitney also confirmed on the Funny or Die fbook Live that there indeed was a "disagreement" between Vanessa and "someone else" (she said she would tell those asking at the viewing party later whom) and that she believed that was the reason V was MIA for so many group shots.

Kristina tweeted asking where V was this ep and liked a few tweets questioning where V was, particularly when K was comforted by the others, one of which had the hashtag #secretbitch.

I'm not sure I buy the "hidden F1 because the chem is so strong" thing because IMO BenLo's chem was obvious and they still showed their story. Leah even stated in the Bahamas ep that Ben seemed "obsessed" with Lauren. I was able to see an F1 narrative with JPG & CS too. So not sure why this season would veer so abruptly to the left.

And then now, this extremely early Bette announcement .... Interesting indeed ... question

I think they were able to show so much of Ben and Lauren's connection because they knew they had the JoJo ILY smoking gun just waiting to blindside the audience and give PLENTY of doubt. In fact,I think that was Ben's overall plot and storyboard. Obvious front runner for 90% of the season, and a popular F2 dark horse makes a late run and pretty much catches up to his chosen girl. That's shock value and drama right there.

For Nick's season, I just suspect circumstances are much different. I think Vanessa, like Lauren, is obvious F1,  but unlike Ben's season, there is no JoJo connection girl late in the game that makes it ok to be more transparent with N/V's connection. I absolutely do not buy what a lot of people think - that he is really into Rachel. Disagree. I think he respects the hell out of Rachel, they have good conversation and are good friends. But that's not a love match. 

For me, Vanessa's edit is actually a lot like Jordan F1. Both Vanessa and Jordan are CLEAR front runners and the ONLY viable contender for their respective leads. Jordan also waaaaaay got the editing shaft, lots of doubt, lots of choppy editing, lots of shade in order to create suspense for the viewer. Will JoJo be hurt/dumped/leave broken hearted? That was basically the only storyboard play they could make last year, same with this season, but sub in Nick for Jo and Vanessa for Jordan.

Last edited by sosleepy on Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:12 pm

I wasnt on the board last night ...imagine my surprise when i was scrolling through my instagram and see his pic and post announcing Rachel as next ette!! How odd.... my first thought is that tptb heard it was going to be leaked so they annouced it first.

Definitley very little shown about Vanessa last night ....she seemed to be really close to Danielle....i womder if she was really upset about her leaving?

I think the serious conversations shown on their 1/1 was to show some deep conversation...despite Corinne's comment to the contrary.

The whole edit this season is to make the average viewer think that he walks away alone ... thats it, thats all.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:14 pm

emusha wrote:
happygolucky wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:(snipped)

Weird that they are still showing that ultimately the next Bachelorette is the strongest F1 connection.  Seems like they are setting up that next Bette will leave on her own and Nick will be left hanging picking from who is left.  
That's exactly my thought ... and it has been for a while. It reminds me of Desiree's season and I'm expecting that kind of edit. Lot's of tears from the lead.

curious what ingredients comprise the strongest F1 connection from your perspectives this season? @happygolucky @catdwoman50

Not this season. Last episode, Rachel's date seemed the most effortless - no issues - and the playful kissing in the end was better than where Vanessa's date ended. That's all overall season, Vanessa still has the strongest but they are starting to put monkey wrenches in that connection, I believe

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:19 pm

@sosleepy Good Post That's how I see it. JoJo's F1 got a lot of flack because of RS's so called opinions/facts. I see no difference this season with the spoiled F1.

Maybe Nick didn't want any part of the two I love you's or I'm so torn shtick. Plan B, does he leave alone storyboard goes into full effect IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:50 pm

sosleepy wrote:
*snipped* For Nick's season, I just suspect circumstances are much different. I think Vanessa, like Lauren, is obvious F1,  but unlike Ben's season, there is no JoJo connection girl late in the game that makes it ok to be more transparent with N/V's connection. I absolutely do not buy what a lot of people think - that he is really into Rachel. Disagree. I think he respects the hell out of Rachel, they have good conversation and are good friends. But that's not a love match. 

For me, Vanessa's edit is actually a lot like Jordan F1. Both Vanessa and Jordan are CLEAR front runners and the ONLY viable contender for their respective leads. Jordan also waaaaaay got the editing shaft, lots of doubt, lots of choppy editing, lots of shade in order to create suspense for the viewer. Will JoJo be hurt/dumped/leave broken hearted? That was basically the only storyboard play they could make last year, same with this season, but sub in Nick for Jo and Vanessa for Jordan.

I agree with both of these points. He obviously likes Rachel as a friend, but also he is a company man saying what he needs to say to launch the new lead. I didn't see any great connection during their dates, just fun and friendly. He was more 'into' Kristina on the group date, but I have a feeling that may have been producer motivated to get under Corrine's skin. They needed her to go a little nuts.

Vanessa and Jordan have the front runner status and the edit in common, but also this: they both had a healthy dose of skepticism about the process and producer mind games, so they were more difficult to 'handle' leading to a less favorable edit. imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:52 pm

@ABC_Publicity
ABC’s ‘The Bachelor’ Towers Over Monday and Grows Season to Date in Adults 18-49

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:11 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
emusha wrote:
happygolucky wrote:That's exactly my thought ... and it has been for a while. It reminds me of Desiree's season and I'm expecting that kind of edit. Lot's of tears from the lead.
curious what ingredients comprise the strongest F1 connection from your perspectives this season? @happygolucky @catdwoman50
Not this season.  Last episode, Rachel's date seemed the most effortless - no issues - and the playful kissing in the end was better than where Vanessa's date ended. That's all overall season, Vanessa still has the strongest but they are starting to put monkey wrenches in that connection, I believe
Connection? ... I see it with Vanessa. All of it. I don't agree that they aren't compatible, but I do agree that they don't see "eye to eye" in everything ... and that's good in a way, because sometimes one or the other needs to see "outside" of their "zone". That's where I see the challenge, but a nice one to have, that can keep things interesting for a soul like Nick's (and I can only presume also for Vanessa's).

The edit though of this particular episode was trying to put doubt in that connection, IMO, by placing very interesting part of the conversation about the "ease" in the relationship ... showing Vanessa saying how she felt that with Nick, to the point of being confident that he feels the same (and I believe he does) ... then after his response she starts to doubt it, that she might not be on the same page as him ... forward to Rachel's date ... and exact words ... and Rachel says how easy, effortless is their relationship, showing how both are "on the same page" ... that I call the "great edit". Not that I buy it, just like I don't buy all of Nick's BS this season.

So I see Vanessa as a great match to Nick, from the beginning.

In that comparison, I agree with sosleepy and GA and I too see that "Jordan's edit" ... and for the record I really like Jordan (I find him adorable) and find him and Jojo to be great together.

My comparison to Desiree's season starts with my take that it was always Chris who she really "loved", with no "colored glasses" but for who he really was ... and that many people didn't trust her decision at the end ... also highly doubting in their relationship "success" ... and yet they proved to be a solid couple. I watched the season knowing Chris was F1 and so I always saw him as the strongest contender. Of course, that season is hard to compare to this one, especially because of the gender or roles and the personality traits, but the "backbone" of the relationship IMO is similar, if not the same.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:15 pm

I agree that Vanessa is the only one that I see him picking and that would be without RS's spoilers.

However, I find this season to be so off editing wise, but I haven't watched in several seasons to know if this is the 'new normal' for this show. Yes, I know that the show likes to focus on fake drama, but the amount of time spent on Corrine is just mind blowing to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:27 pm

atem wrote:I agree that Vanessa is the only one that I see him picking and that would be without RS's spoilers.  

However, I find this season to be so off editing wise, but I haven't watched in several seasons to know if this is the 'new normal' for this show.  Yes, I know that the show likes to focus on fake drama, but the amount of time spent on Corrine is just mind blowing to me.  

The reason for so much Corrinne this season is that tptb dont know how to edit this show without focusing on drama...and they has all these 2 hour time slots to fill....and Coriine was the only one to provide that kind od footage. I dont think Nick or the girls are the problem this season....its tptb and their inabilty to come up with a better edit angle. Its insulting formthem to think that women want to see this kind of garbage...
Get the spoiled brat off my tv screen! deadhorse

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:29 pm

northernviewer wrote:
atem wrote:I agree that Vanessa is the only one that I see him picking and that would be without RS's spoilers.  

However, I find this season to be so off editing wise, but I haven't watched in several seasons to know if this is the 'new normal' for this show.  Yes, I know that the show likes to focus on fake drama, but the amount of time spent on Corrine is just mind blowing to me.  

The reason for so much Corrinne this season is that tptb dont know how to edit this show without focusing on drama...and they has all these 2 hour time slots to fill....and Coriine was the only one to provide that kind od footage.  I dont think Nick or the girls are the problem this season....its tptb and their inabilty to come up with a better edit angle.   Its insulting formthem to think that women want to see this kind of garbage...

A group of women in a mansion? There's going to be drama of some sort.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:32 pm

I've seen a lot of Jordan comparisons to Vanessa with the edit and as someone who's been a fan of Jordan/Jojo pretty much since the first episode the show aired I really disagree.

The first night no one overshadowed or even came close Jordan in terms of connection, while Vanessa had to contend with Rachel who ended up getting the first impression rose.

Jordan never seemed like there was a way Jojo HAD to act in order to please him, Vanessa's constantly questioning nick.

Jojo chased Jordan the entire season, while even though Nick doesn't put up a fuss when Vanessa questions him, he hasn't done anything to really put her mind at ease, whereas with Jojo, as soon as anyone had anything negative to say about Jordan, they pretty much got the axe almost immediately.

Jordan was never hidden, they showed the relationship every week with the exception of week 2, and even then we still got a little clip of them, and afterwards we got significant relationship progression every week, with in depth conversations, while we barely see Nick and Vanessa's 1-1 time.

All JMO but I just don't see the Jordan similarities at all.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:35 pm

atem wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

The reason for so much Corrinne this season is that tptb dont know how to edit this show without focusing on drama...and they has all these 2 hour time slots to fill....and Coriine was the only one to provide that kind od footage.  I dont think Nick or the girls are the problem this season....its tptb and their inabilty to come up with a better edit angle.   Its insulting formthem to think that women want to see this kind of garbage...

A group of women in a mansion?  There's going to be drama of some sort.

Without a doubt ....and showing the real stuff is ok with me.....but with Corinne it was overkill...And it wasnt even so much drama per se ....it was just a bunch of whining etc. She is one big irritation IMO

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 62 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 54 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Bee
KB_Mom
AllAboutLove
Norcalgal
MiaHawk