SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 62 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 54 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorABC -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:40 pm

On edit comparisons how about Vanessa and Shawn? Although I don't think her edit is anywhere near as bad as his was.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

BachelorABC -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:42 pm

Everyone views things differently. I and others strongly suspected Vanessa could be the F1 just by the Life and Style Mag.

During the M&G IMO Nick was obviously different meeting Vanessa, than he was with the others, along with "she's a keeper".

Vanessa questioning Nick, IMO is the same as JoJo needing reassurance from Jordan.

The little time that we do see Nick and Vanessa together it's obvious to me he has no interaction with the others as he does with her. The fact that we hardly see them, makes more sense now that they announced the new ette. Now they need to put doubt into viewers and push Raven as the F1.

RS fabricated stories about Jordan as soon as he was announced early that he was a contestant. IMO it ruined the real love story in viewers minds because of RS's brainwashing tactics.

Vanessa is getting SM hate for being a b*tch and getting into an argument with Rachel because of RS's opinions. It appears to be ok with some of those same SM user's, that Corrine called Vanessa a b*tch for getting a one on one, making fun of her background and her qualifications, and all the not so nice things Corrine says about Vanessa or anyone else.

Just a few thoughts, that come to my mind.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:44 pm

I guess I'm not seeing any edit for Vanessa or any of the ladies, but Corrine! I swear, I see more of a 'love story' (just edit wise) for Corrine than the others.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:52 pm

Wow. I guess I haven't been following this season closely and have to say I am a wee bit surprised by speculation they are in trouble or already broken up. With that said, I could also say, yea, I could see it. Like Vanessa's dad, I have been concerned with where they would live. It's kind of a big deal and I will be very interested to see how they come to an agreement if they do so. This season's edit has been super wonky to me. The whole Corrine thing was over the top. I am now curious to see how this plays out....or, tptb could be gaslighting us.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:17 pm

atem wrote:I guess I'm not seeing any edit for Vanessa or any of the ladies, but Corrine!  I swear, I see more of a 'love story' (just edit wise) for Corrine than the others.  

Did you mean love story between TPTB and Corrine?

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:20 pm

I think with Corinne it is purely physical with Nick. If they met IRL they would be a hookup for sure, but nothing more IMO. They have a physical chemistry and flirtiness, but I don't think he saw her as serious relationship material. She's just so young and immature

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Everyone views things differently. I and others strongly suspected Vanessa could be the F1 just by the Life and Style Mag.

During the M&G IMO Nick was obviously different meeting Vanessa, than he was with the others, along with "she's a keeper".

Vanessa questioning Nick, IMO is the same as JoJo needing reassurance from Jordan.

The little time that we do see Nick and Vanessa together it's obvious to me he has no interaction with the others as he does with her. The fact that we hardly see them, makes more sense now that they announced the new ette. Now they need to put doubt into viewers and push Raven as the F1.

RS fabricated stories about Jordan as soon as he was announced early that he was a contestant. IMO it ruined the real love story in viewers minds because of RS's brainwashing tactics.

Vanessa is getting SM hate for being a b*tch and getting into an argument with Rachel because of RS's opinions. It appears to be ok with some of those same SM user's, that Corrine called Vanessa a b*tch for getting a one on one, making fun of her background and her qualifications, and all the not so nice things Corrine says about Vanessa or anyone else.

Jojo questioning Jordan isn't the same because Jojo's the lead, she HAS to ask questions because that's her job as the lead in getting to know the contestants, while Vanessa's questioning isn't to get to know Nick, but because she wants Nick to do what she wants I.e. send home Corinne, and the ily last night. JMO.

IMO RS also didn't denigrate Vanessa like he did Jordan. He TRASHED Jordan and basically called him a horrible person and a 'dog'. They showed ALL Jordan's conflict's in the house, even the stupid ones IMO. All he said about Vanessa is that she wasn't the most well liked in the house. I don't think the fights were made up considering someone who was watching with Corrine last night said she called Vanessa a b*tch because she heard Vanessa was talking badly about her behind her back. Corrine definitely exaggerates but I do think there was some conflict with Vanessa in the house. She wasn't just absent in the episode by editing, she really wasn't in the same room as the rest of the girls. There's multiple scenes from last night where all the girls are together and Vanessa's not in the room.

Also the SM hate Vanessa's getting is MINIMAL, that one's not just my opinion, the vast majority of her instagram comments are praising her, and people on twitter were making fun of Nick, and some saying she's too good for him, while others are saying he better not blow it with her.

To each their own but overall I just find her edit very different to Jordan's.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:57 pm

atem wrote:I guess I'm not seeing any edit for Vanessa or any of the ladies, but Corrine!  I swear, I see more of a 'love story' (just edit wise) for Corrine than the others.  

My husband and co-worker are both convinced that he is picking Corrine. And my husband is pretty intuitive, so I think the edit is leaning that way.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:34 pm

In the few glimpses they have given us of Vanessa and Nick in previous episodes, I see a lot of Ashley and JP in them. Ashley was always very close to JP if not on his lap even when others were around (and they still do that even on MBC!) There have been a few scenes of Vanessa and Nick sitting together with their legs intertwined. To me that shows a lot of trust and comfortable feelings between them. How they got to those moments is what we haven't seen due to TPTB and their edit of the "Corrine" show.

I don't see any of that trust and comfort with any of the other girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:15 pm

ReneeM wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Everyone views things differently. I and others strongly suspected Vanessa could be the F1 just by the Life and Style Mag.

Jojo questioning Jordan isn't the same because Jojo's the lead, she HAS to ask questions because that's her job as the lead in getting to know the contestants, while Vanessa's questioning isn't to get to know Nick, but because she wants Nick to do what she wants I.e. send home Corinne, and the ily last night. JMO.

IMO RS also didn't denigrate Vanessa like he did Jordan. He TRASHED Jordan and basically called him a horrible person and a 'dog'. They showed ALL Jordan's conflict's in the house, even the stupid ones IMO. All he said about Vanessa is that she wasn't the most well liked in the house. I don't think the fights were made up considering someone who was watching with Corrine last night said she called Vanessa a b*tch because she heard Vanessa was talking badly about her behind her back. Corrine definitely exaggerates but I do think there was some conflict with Vanessa in the house. She wasn't just absent in the episode by editing, she really wasn't in the same room as the rest of the girls. There's multiple scenes from last night where all the girls are together and Vanessa's not in the room.

Also the SM hate Vanessa's getting is MINIMAL, that one's not just my opinion, the vast majority of her instagram comments are praising her, and people on twitter were making fun of Nick, and some saying she's too good for him, while others are saying he better not blow it with her.

To each their own but overall I just find her edit very different to Jordan's.

I agree I don't think Vanessa's edit is similar to Jordan's at all. Jordan was attacked for his character - which I will admit I am not a huge fan due to the rumours (not RS's - more so the others out there).

I find Vanessa's edit kind of similar to JP on Ashley's season... in some ways... and in some ways not. JP did not get a totally gleaming edit ... yes he and Ashley had ridiculous chemistry but he also was shown as super jealous, which was a big topic of conversation on that season. I don't think we have been shown the same amount of electrifying chemistry as Ashley and JP to date...although I felt their first date definitely rivaled those two.

I personally like that Vanessa is challenging Nick. Sure this is Nick's job to challenge the girls - but why shouldn't they challenge him back. If they truly want to be honest and real in a real relationship it takes two people not one to be in control. So I applaud her for saying what she thinks and asking him hard questions - better to put it out there then hide it in fear.

The whole Corrine saying that Vanessa said stuff behind her back and that is why she called her a b!tch...I don't think she was that upset or held a grudge as she (Corrine) is always commenting on Vanessa's photos how much she is a beauty and loves her. Do I think there was drama... yes... however for the most part I think the girls got along... especially after the season ended.

All MO.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:21 pm

@sbolduc my point in mentioning Corinne is to say that I don't think RS made up that there were conflicts in the house involving Vanessa.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:23 pm

Isn't it "ironic" that the date-card said something along the line of getting "deeper" ... creating a perfect set up for Vanessa to bear her feelings ... but she shouldn't be questioning Nick and thinking he felt the same? ... Like ... she was supposed to jump in the pool, while he stood on the side with a drink in his hand saying "let's not rush into it".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 62 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 54 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Bee
KB_Mom
AllAboutLove
Norcalgal
MiaHawk