SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 62 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 55 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorABC -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiaHawk Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:59 am

Stacia620 wrote:I don't know what advice Andi could give Nick besides don't play "would you rather" in the fantasy suite.  

spitcoffee rofl rofl rofl

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

BachelorABC -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:09 am

@ReneeM ITA - I don't see any similarities between Vanessa & Jordan re. edit & (IMO I guess since I'm too lazy to dig up all evidence) RS & media/SM definitely harped on Jordan MUCH more harshly.
And now both Whitney (I posted upthread re. this) and Corrine have mentioned Vanessa and conflict, so I really don't think both of them + RS are just making things up out of thin air.

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:10 am

I want to know why vanessa wasn't shown when Nick came to tell Kristina goodbye. And where was she when the girls were shocked over Danielle's leaving? Was she even in the suite? Maybe out for a spray tan in another area of the hotel?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:52 am

The more I think about it I still think Vanessa's edit is the most similar to Shawn's if I have to pick a past F1 edit that's most like hers. Vanessa's been called whiny and entitled and I remember a lot of folks saying the same thing about Shawn when he freaked about Kaitlyn giving Jared a GDR and both he and Vanessa wanted that reassurance and for the lead to tell them ILY which is understandable to me. I also think her situation is similar to Caila's on BiP. I don't think they're too similar in personality but I think the same thing is going on here. Most of the BiP cast disliked Caila and took Ashley I's side and said there were things that happened that we didn't see. That seems to be what's going on with Vanessa here too. Both rub a lot of folks the wrong way. I didn't think Caila or Shawn were bad people for how they acted on their seasons and I don't think Vanessa is either. JMO. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:32 am

Why is Vanessa being called whiny? A few tears at a group date? I dont see it.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:45 am

northernviewer wrote:Why is Vanessa being called whiny?   A few tears at a group date?  I dont see it.

And comparisons to Shawn, IMO proves even more how not whiny Vanessa has been because great that Shawn and Kaitlyn are still together and I assume happy but man he was exhausting during that season. Dude needed constant validation and that to me was the definition of whiny.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:53 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:I don't know what advice Andi could give Nick besides don't play "would you rather" in the fantasy suite.  

spitcoffee  rofl  rofl  rofl

BachelorABC -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 3806527698 rofl
Indeed yes.
I am actually scared how much anger I am going to have after seeing MeAndi butt into this next episode. Is there a large Andi Snark thread available that night because honestly I am already so irritated that she has again hitched onto this season, what a nerve! After how she actually treated Nick and after what she wrote in her book about him, what a nerve!! I don't recall seeing Emily pop up on Sean's season to 'give advice' nor Ben pop up on JoJo's. :angryemotion
Get the chill pills ready for Monday as ....... bleeep.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:33 pm

@northernviewer @lleyki I actually agree with you both but when I read that Vanessa seemed whiny and entitled, Shawn (who I don't really mind) was the first person to come to mind when edit comparisons came up because yeah. laugh out loud Vanessa doesn't bother me. no idea
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:00 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:

spitcoffee  rofl  rofl  rofl

BachelorABC -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 3806527698 rofl
Indeed yes.
I am actually scared how much anger I am going to have after seeing MeAndi butt into this next episode.  Is there a large Andi Snark thread available that night because honestly I am already so irritated that she has again hitched onto this season, what a nerve! After how she actually treated Nick and after what she wrote in her book about him, what a nerve!!  I don't recall seeing Emily pop up on Sean's season to 'give advice' nor Ben pop up on JoJo's.  :angryemotion
Get the chill pills ready for Monday as ....... bleeep.
THIS! She has her book to think about, of course. God help me. If Nick takes this opportunity to give it back to her just one time during that scene, it will make the whole season of questions worth watching! It could easily be the best finale and my swan song watching this crazy show! I do hope Juan Pablo is on point!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:15 pm

It's crazy how sm operates now where something like "Vanessa is whiney and entitled" can grow legs and get passed around, imo, because some like Dan L and some like Rachel. Psychologists should be having such fun exploring this phenomenon!

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:33 pm

BKay wrote:It's crazy how sm operates now where something like "Vanessa is whiney and entitled" can grow legs and get passed around, imo, because some like Dan L and some like Rachel. Psychologists should be having such fun exploring this phenomenon!

IA! :yes: Vanessa, Rachel and DLo were my pre-season favorites and continue to be. All 3 of them have done some things on SM I could have lived without but that doesn't make them bad people IMO - only human. I don't see why one needs to be demonized to elevate the other. But so many people on SM IMO think that is the only way they can justify the greatness of their chosen one. All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:34 pm

Blogger boy is the real one in need of a psychiatrist of course IMHO. It appears to me he has a desire to spoil whatever he can, facts, his opinions, or whatever, to make himself look like a champ.

Has he ever said anything negative about Raven?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 62 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 55 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Bee
KB_Mom
AllAboutLove
Norcalgal
MiaHawk