SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 62 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 56 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hehehe -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:28 pm

@GuardianAngel are you thinking what I am thinking? RS possibly got info from Raven's camp but nothing from Vanessa's? Thats why he protected Raven but trashed Vanessa?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

hehehe -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maya Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:30 pm

Lara wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:He didn't specify what negative things he heard about her? Oh sorry, maybe the number of rose tweets he got during filming, protected trashing Raven.

He was asked about both Rachel and Raven and said yes to both. He never specifies when asked that question.

I don't really understand...he hasn't trashed anyone except Vanessa and Corinne. So, was he receiving info from all other 28 women? He's made fun of most of them.

The rest of the girls don't really matter that much. Corrine, Raven, Vanessa and Rachel were the top 4. He only trashed Vanessa and Corrine. Why not reveal what he knows about the other two?

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:31 pm

@TheWrongReasons re. Whitney. I didn't listen to the podcast, but did she imply the disagreement allegedly happened in Bimini? Whitney was already eliminated so how would she know what happened? Who told her? Or did she mean a different disagreement?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:36 pm

IMO Caila also has RS to thank for most of the hate she got on SM. He started her 'fake' narrative even before Ben's season started airing. It was the same for Jordan who only went on the show for 'sports broadcasting job' according to RS but it was eventually revealed that he was approached for the job long before the show.

These people start with fans already having a pre-conceived bias against them thanks to RS and that is not okay IMO. Using a public platform and your following to trash someone without any concrete proof is bullying IMO. Stick to spoiling the show and leave people's character alone. All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:38 pm

Good points @coolangel. It baffles me that booger boy has any audience at all who buys into the crap he spews.

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Just a reminder, any SM during epi night, or that has anything to do with the current season, is posted in the Epi SPOILER thread and not in any individual contestants threads since they are not spoiler threads.
Ok point noted , thanks @GuardianAngel.  
I'll just have to bide my time on MeAndi comments.... Praying pray you catch me...I'm prayin... Praying

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:25 pm

sdmom wrote:@GuardianAngel  are you  thinking what I am thinking? RS possibly got info from Raven's camp but nothing from Vanessa's? Thats why he protected Raven but trashed Vanessa?

To me it is always suspect when he trashes some and not others if they are indeed where he is getting his info.  For all we know maybe Raven wasn't happy she was let go at F2.  Not saying it was her but thinking out loud so to speak. IMO Hugesmile

I guess you like who you like!  I like Vanessa and she doesn't bother me but then besides being tired of the Corinne show no one bothers me.  I keep thinking how Nick and Vanessa seem to have had way more time then we've seen and if so then the others would know that as well.

For those of you that watched the Canadian ette and knowing now that Kevin and Jasmine have stated, they shared a lot of time together,  yet we weren't shown it. :yes:

hehehe -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:28 pm

sdmom wrote:@GuardianAngel  are you  thinking what I am thinking? RS possibly got info from Raven's camp but nothing from Vanessa's? Thats why he protected Raven but trashed Vanessa?

Raven's cousin tweeted him the number of roses to show her position. It's not the first time Blogger Boy is accused of trashing those who don't feed him. After all he was sued for allegedly trying to pay contestants. Then Jenny's tweet during epi night, which Nick "liked" is also telling IMHO.

enny Mollen ‏@jennyandteets  Feb 13
More
F**k Reality Steve
#TheBachelor

@coolangel Good post. I know for a fact what one member of Caila's family thinks of Blogger Boy.

ETA: Raven's cousin also replied to Nick's "i hope I don't screw this up" or something to that effect by tweeting "too late" paraphrasing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Raven's cousin tweeted him the number of roses to show her position. It's not the first time Blogger Boy is accused of trashing those who don't feed him. After all he was sued for allegedly trying to pay contestants. Then Jenny's tweet during epi night, which Nick "liked" is also telling IMHO.

enny Mollen ‏@jennyandteets  Feb 13
More
F**k Reality Steve
#TheBachelor

@coolangel Good post. I know for a fact what one member of Caila's family thinks of Blogger Boy.

ETA: Raven's cousin also replied to Nick's "i hope I don't screw this up" or something to that effect by tweeting "too late" paraphrasing.

What information?  Again, that tweet doesn't mean anything about her saying anything to RS. It could have been in reaction to the whole Corrine in the bouncy house thing. There's no way that the cousin would know if Raven was in the Final 2 or not.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:43 pm

If someone remembers the tweeters username, I'd like to check something else. Basically @atem, she tweeted four roses, then three roses, then two roses to Reality Steve. All within our filming schedule and time frame for RC's. So after the RC she tweeted the number of roses to coincide with her position.

She started selling bachelor shirts when she returned and promoted them.
Whoever gave her gowns, tweeted pic's before she left, teasing the green gown, and when she returned welcoming her return after filming which confirmed dates. All on SM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:53 pm

BKay wrote:Good points @coolangel. It baffles me that booger boy has any audience at all who buys into the crap he spews.

What is the saying: A sucker is born every minute?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:56 pm

@bluwavz I can see where you're coming from Smiley
Some of my posts recently have just been examples of girls in the house IMO confirming that conflict did take place because that was being questioned - not necessarily who was right/wrong. I'll be the first to admit I'm not the biggest fan of Vanessa whereas I really like DLo & Rachel so my personal opinion will of course be more favourable towards D/R. I agree we don't have all the facts ... and I wish I liked Vanessa more because I really like Nick and would love to ship him with someone finally ... but alas like romantic connections, sometimes certain personalities will just not be your fave.

@sdmom the girls start referencing the disagreement at around 1:56:35 & talk about it for around a minute:

https://www.facebook.com/funnyordie/videos/10154991029278851/

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 62 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 56 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Bee
KB_Mom
AllAboutLove
Norcalgal
MiaHawk