SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 62 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 56 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hehehe -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Lara wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:He didn't specify what negative things he heard about her? Oh sorry, maybe the number of rose tweets he got during filming, protected trashing Raven.

He was asked about both Rachel and Raven and said yes to both. He never specifies when asked that question.

I don't really understand...he hasn't trashed anyone except Vanessa and Corinne. So, was he receiving info from all other 28 women? He's made fun of most of them.

Well if he has negative info on Raven or anyone else why not post it? Why pick and choose who he's going to trash, I'm not asking, I'm just clarifying my POV.

coolangel wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:He didn't specify what negative things he heard about her? Oh sorry, maybe the number of rose tweets he got during filming, protected trashing Raven.

@GuardianAngel, Nope! He never specified what it was and also deleted the comments which were negative towards Raven calling them 'trolling' Rolling Eyes The funny part was on that same day, he had a reader email trashing James Taylor and RS had no problem putting that email up and even agreeing that he had heard similar tales about James T (from what I remember). So James T is fair game but for Raven, it's trolling.

Guess coz it's his site, he gets to decide who can be character-assassinated. All JMO.

He decides by who feeds him. IMO it's that simple, because he's a scum bag who has no regard for anyone but himself. He actually deleted negative posts about Raven and took it upon himself to indicate it was a troll. Yeah ok.

It's because it wasn't about their behavior on their show, unlike with corinne and Vanessa. It's about things they've said and done in their normal lives, whether it was in relationships or whatever. He's ALWAYS answered this question in the same way, when ever it was asked about anyone, including Nick and Becca. Unless he decides beforehand to release pre-filming dirt on people, like with Jordan and Arie and Grant or Jef, he never releases dirt just because he's asked. He almost always answers that question with a "yes". The only person he said he's never heard a bad thing about was Cody. IMO.

Back to top Go down

hehehe -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:59 pm

@TheWrongReasons. I understand where you're coming from too. Smiley bestbud!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:02 pm

^ That's wild. So Vanessa and Rachel actually had to stay separated? What on earth could have happened? We get fake Corrine drama all season, then they hide the real drama. Ugh!
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:07 pm

Lara wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Lara wrote:

He was asked about both Rachel and Raven and said yes to both. He never specifies when asked that question.

I don't really understand...he hasn't trashed anyone except Vanessa and Corinne. So, was he receiving info from all other 28 women? He's made fun of most of them.

Well if he has negative info on Raven or anyone else why not post it? Why pick and choose who he's going to trash, I'm not asking, I'm just clarifying my POV.

coolangel wrote:

@GuardianAngel, Nope! He never specified what it was and also deleted the comments which were negative towards Raven calling them 'trolling' Rolling Eyes The funny part was on that same day, he had a reader email trashing James Taylor and RS had no problem putting that email up and even agreeing that he had heard similar tales about James T (from what I remember). So James T is fair game but for Raven, it's trolling.

Guess coz it's his site, he gets to decide who can be character-assassinated. All JMO.

He decides by who feeds him. IMO it's that simple, because he's a scum bag who has no regard for anyone but himself. He actually deleted negative posts about Raven and took it upon himself to indicate it was a troll. Yeah ok.

It's because it wasn't about their behavior on their show, unlike with corinne and Vanessa. It's about things they've said and done in their normal lives, whether it was in relationships or whatever. He's ALWAYS answered this question in the same way, when ever it was asked about anyone, including Nick and Becca. Unless he decides beforehand to release pre-filming dirt on people, like with Jordan and Arie and Grant or Jef, he never releases dirt just because he's asked. He almost always answers that question with a "yes". The only person he said he's never heard a bad thing about was Cody. IMO.  

IT picks and chooses as it suits IT. IMO Period. He knows what does and does not butter his bread.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:14 pm

I totally think Raven's camp has fed info to RS. As @GuardianAngel posted, Raven's camp was tweeting in real time during filming and indicating roses that coincided with rose ceremonies timeline of filming. She also had the whole "Team Raven" t-shirts going on. It was that pre-sleuthing that made me never warm to her. She seemed so desperate and fake to me (or at least her camp, but that's still on her IMO) to be doing all that long before the season even aired.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:17 pm

Lara wrote:

If that were true, RS wouldn't be harping about how Nick has slept with 7 women from this franchise. If they happened, most of them happened in Nick's normal life and not on TV. Jordan's past and Raya also had nothing to do with the show. Yet Raya was almost a character by itself when it came to SM discussions last season thanks to RS. How is Nick and Jordan's life outside the show worthy of public scrutiny but not the others? All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:25 pm

To me Raven is the "Regina George" this season. Something about her is extremely fake and disingenuous, IMO. The fact that she cares so much about the "squad" "there's 7 of us" blah blah. Don't let that cute southern accent fool ya! It wouldn't surprise me if she has fed RS info. She seems vengeful. That ex story she told Nick was borderline psycho gf status, IMO.

JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:40 pm

I've always thought Raven was a bit of a b*tch. If she likes you, you're good, if she doesn't, then she's gonna be super catty. I don't think she hides it though. Or at least not very well because I've thought that since pretty much the first episode, then her conversation with Nick about Corinne etc. I don't particularly like her, but she hasn't put on a front pretending to be something she isn't, so I don't dislike her either. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:54 pm

@TheWrongReasons thanks for the link! IMO, Whitney knows nothing because she wasn't there. It's possible she read RS? Who knows? My point is none of the renaming 6 had said anything to allude to that supposedly big fight between Rachel and Vanessa. Now one is the next lead and one is f1. I wish nothing but the best fior them.
And don't make me start on Kristina. I already express enough on her thread.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:58 pm

Cila51290 wrote:To me Raven is the "Regina George" this season. Something about her is extremely fake and disingenuous, IMO. The fact that she cares so much about the "squad" "there's 7 of us" blah blah. Don't let that cute southern accent fool ya! It wouldn't surprise me if she has fed RS info. She seems vengeful. That ex story she told Nick was borderline psycho gf status, IMO.

JMO
ITA. That ex story she told was scary to me. If a man had done what she had did it would be a whole different thing and she would have had a ton of backlash, IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:00 pm

@coolangel You beat me to it. Blogger Boy has had his share of trashing before the first epi even aired, during and after. Ask Holly Julian, Jason Mesnick, Nick Viall and others. If he's answering any question with a yes, then IMO he has nothing. It gives him great pleasure to gloat about negative information on the people that he blogs about and makes a living on. He will pick and choose what makes him money, bottom line IMHO otherwise he wouldn't run a profitable blog.

IA with the rest of the posts about Raven. Ever since the very first SM her dress designer posted, turned me off.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:05 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:To me Raven is the "Regina George" this season. Something about her is extremely fake and disingenuous, IMO. The fact that she cares so much about the "squad" "there's 7 of us" blah blah. Don't let that cute southern accent fool ya! It wouldn't surprise me if she has fed RS info. She seems vengeful. That ex story she told Nick was borderline psycho gf status, IMO.

JMO
ITA. That ex story she told was scary to me. If a man had done what she had did it would be a whole different thing and she would have had a ton of backlash, IMO.

Just imagine if it were Vanessa or Corinne telling the story... I can already see all the name calling!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 62 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 56 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Bee
KB_Mom
AllAboutLove
Norcalgal
MiaHawk