SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cila51290 Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:49 pm

Kristina yet again putting her 2 cents on everything  Rolling Eyes giggling

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Fz41nl

https://instagram.com/p/BQmIXToA32K/
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:53 pm

It's a shame because Kristina had appeared come away from the experience looking "good", IMO, until she decided to add to the social media. Now she simply looks like :sourgrapes:  and will be remembered for being bitter grapes. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:54 pm

I liked her until she was being let go. Her snarky "you didn't give me a chance" changed my perception of her. Now the last few days, she's coming across very immature IMHO. SM games that teenagers play is not a good look IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:56 pm

lleyki wrote:A little personal story and bare with me because I'm going somewhere with this. I'm an introvert. It takes me awhile to warm up to people I've just met. As a result, I'm often wary of new people and tend to stick to myself until I warm up to them.

When I started a new job some years ago, I was always polite, but didn't engage in lunch time gossip and chatter and just quietly did what I had to do. When it came time for my review, my boss said that after talking to everyone, the response was that I was unapproachable, unfriendly and basically unlikable. Oh and I could tell there was a lot of whispering about me.

Someone who spoke to these people would say that almost everyone had a problem with me so clearly they couldn't all be wrong or clearly there was an issue. Except again, I had never said a single rude and unkind thing to anyone. Oh and yes, sadly to say, they were all women.

Here's my point, I have never bought into the notion that if everyone has an issue with someone then "well clearly there may be something wrong with that person". Sure there are instances where that is the case. But sometimes it isn't because sometimes, as human beings we are prone to cliquish behavior and group think.

Now I'm not saying that is what's happening here because that's just it, none of us knows what really happened. It's a lot of speculation, "wink, wink, nudge, nudge" comments, a lot of hearsay, a lot of commenting on things while refusing to be specific, etc. Me personally, I don't dislike any of these people. I do think some behavior has been slightly petty but whatever.

At the end of the day for me it's simply this. These people were all strangers, thrown into a weird and let's just be honest, frankly creepy situation. It's a twisted environment meant to breed drama, insecurity, jealousy, etc. In that environment of being total strangers to each other, they were all competing for one man. Nothing about this is normal. Nothing about it is reasonable. So if some unreasonable and not so great behavior and personality came out during it, I don't judge any of them for that.

However, they're now all out of the hamster wheel experience. There's no more manipulative handlers whispering into their ears and being cut off from family, friends and loved ones and more importantly, no more delusionally believing they're in love with Nick. In other words, no excuse for any questionable behavior.

So in other words, I judge actions after the show. And again, while I have seen some stuff I think is side-eye worthy and petty, I haven't seen anything to make me truly dislike anyone. Do I think people should move on, sure but I'll give some allowance to the fact that the show is currently airing so they're being asked about things.

But the point is, all I have seen from Vanessa post show is a woman who is living her life...period. She loves her family, her job and seems to quietly be going about her life. So I'm not interested in all the hearsay and gossip and wink, wink, nudge, nudge and the idea that well she clearly rubbed so many the wrong way, so that's telling. I don't agree.

I have seen nothing wrong with Vanessa and until such time as I do, I think some of the judgement against her have been unfair. And I especially think the constant bitch refrains that seem to suddenly be the thing on social media, is really unfair and out of line, IMO.

High clap Good Post I agree High clap
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:58 pm

When a relationship is not working, IMO, it's not working. It's not about giving it "another chance" or "more time". IMO it's over. No more chances are going to make things different for me or more time.
It may have nothing to do with the other person, but for whatever reason things are not gelling, emulsifying, whatever. If its not working, it's not working. It's not always personal, imo. It just is what it is.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:59 pm

northernviewer wrote:I find it so amaziing that we're all watching the same show and see things so differently...conclusion....its all point of view ...not point in fact :yes:

ITA
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:11 am

I think some of these girls only viewed Nick as the ultimate prize. Something about this season seems off with these women. They feel entitled to keep insinuating Nick's decision as a bad one, IMO. I really hope Nick tells it like it is during WTA. No sugar coating Nicky! Jmo
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:17 am

Kasha and GA - should we let Josh/Chad loose on her now? Hehe

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:23 am

I believe we can get a glimpse of the contestants' true characters from sm and that's why I've been a fan of Nick since Andi's. I like Kristina less and less. Either she's a #secretb$ich, or she let the pursuit of fame get into her head, only time will tell. Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:09 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I liked her until she was being let go. Her snarky "you didn't give me a chance" changed my perception of her. Now the last few days, she's coming across very immature IMHO. SM games that teenagers play is not a good look IMO.

I didn't mind that, I found it to refreshingly honest from her PoV. Her sm antics on the other hand ... not a good look IMO.

ETA: I always find the drama entertaining though giggling

Last edited by ReneeM on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:25 am

I have no idea where this notion of Vanessa being labelled a "terrible person" is coming from. From the posts I've encountered, people have been stating that ITO (in their opinion), based on SM info, there is evidence that points towards 1) there was conflict involving Vanessa and 2) some women in the house may not have necessarily warm and fuzzy feelings towards Vanessa, perhaps partially due to the conflict and perhaps because some of them might have viewed her as the instigator.

SM info was posted to support points - it's then everyone's own prerogative to agree or not. The decision from viewers to believe whether or not Vanessa was in fact the instigator can fall either way depending on POV. There is no way so far to know for sure at this time, so it's opinion based on SM info and preferences. And IMO, thinking someone is whiney, entitled, obnoxious etc. does not equate to thinking they are a "terrible person" or subjecting them to "damnation".

IMO at the end of the day, everyone will like who they like and will have their own reasons/criteria which can be a combination of show/SM info and personal preferences/pet peeves. Different strokes for different folks and all Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:28 am

@sdmom Just so there's some insight on some of the views of posters in this spoiler section - I'll share my perspective: I don't find any problem with the alleged conflict between V and R and don't fault either of the women or have any opinion about them because of the alleged fight. I also do not hold Danielle or V in a different light because of the alleged issue/tension between them. There is literally a LOT of clues and hints and supposed opinions but we haven't seen any of these things in our own eyes.

My personal opinion about Vanessa is informed purely by what I have SEEN on the show - what she's said, how she's said it. I will admit I came into this season with a very very strong scrutiny of the F1 because this is Nick's season and I have followed him from Andi's season till now and had very high hopes of the amazing pairing he would make with one woman. I haven't paid close attention to Raven or have any strong opinion of her because she IMHO isn't one of the stronger relationships Nick has built. I see only V and R as truly to have connected with Nick and so I paid the closest attention (playing and replaying) their particular scenes, paying attention to how they talked and what they said, how they acted around Nick and how he acted around them.

MHO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Bee
KB_Mom
AllAboutLove
Norcalgal
MiaHawk