SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 19 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:49 am

Everyone who comes to bachelor franchise are somewhat attracted to fame or else they won't be coming to bachelor at all. Esp in the recent years because of the power of social media . They do get a lot of negativity but at the same time they do get all the opportunities /benefits by promoting ads or being associated with certain brands . They all do it and no one shies away from it . Some uses snapchat,others use instagram or blogs and many do earn great deal from it which I don't think is wrong . Their SM is their source of income .

Back to top Go down

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 19 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:56 am

SM may become a large majority of Bach nations chosen form of income, but it does not have to be.  

They are all capable of going to their normal life before the show, working real jobs, be it something from home, in an office, requires hard labor, etc.  They are the ones that choose to turn their SM into a walking advertisement and continuously overshare.  No one has forced them to and they can at any point decide not to, keep things private or at least post less.

But they don't... And IMO it's because they don't want to and they like the attention and fame.  Not all do it, more the last few seasons have and that is probably one reason I find myself less and less interested in the show and the cast.

JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:57 am

So I went to go watch the IG stories about the songs from earlier today. Umm, was Lauren trying to "show off" with that other part about not wanting to go to the gym?

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 19 87b72b10 goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 19 86669110 goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 19 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:08 am

sosleepy wrote:I don't understand why she doesn't just leave...

I mean, maybe they can't announce, but what's stopping her from just getting on a plane indefinitely to either LA or Portland?
That's what I'm saying... Do you think we're probably reading into it too much, that it's not that bad between them to the point where she'd need to leave ASAP? I mean, they're obviously still living together, and doing things together, and talking about each other.. But is it all just one big facade?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:09 am

^^ sorry, not a big SM user. Do you have to be a follower to see their IG story?
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:12 am

Ladybug82 wrote:SM may become a large majority of Bach nations chosen form of income, but it does not have to be.  

They are all capable of going to their normal life before the show, working real jobs, be it something from home, in an office, requires hard labor, etc.  They are the ones that choose to turn their SM into a walking advertisement and continuously overshare.  No one has forced them to and they can at any point decide not to, keep things private or at least post less.

But they don't... And IMO it's because they don't want to and they like the attention and fame.  Not all do it, more the last few seasons have and that is probably one reason I find myself less and less interested in the show and the cast.

JMO

Wow, I couldn't have said it better! handwave clapping!

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:13 am

Mustang19 wrote:^^ sorry, not a big SM user. Do you have to be a follower to see their IG story?

You don't have to follow them. All you need to do is go to their profile in the Instagram app and click on the profile pic. Any story they have will start.

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 19 87b72b10 goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 19 86669110 goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 19 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:29 am

i feel like it's always the women who get the heat from SM trolls. (The bachelorettes, f1 or just a contestant) imo, no matter how hard you try, there will come a point where you'll just won't be able to stop yourself and reply to trolls. especially now when imo, lauren is feeling down and vulnerable. she's much more sensitive so she can't help but engage in this negativity. she should just turn off the comments section or maybe step away from SM.

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:33 am

umngirl wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:^^ sorry, not a big SM user. Do you have to be a follower to see their IG story?

You don't have to follow them. All you need to do is go to their profile in the Instagram app and click on the profile pic. Any story they have will start.

Thanks, Umngirl!
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:36 am

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO Lauren has done her share of ignoring. She seldom responds to those types of posts.

Maybe she's heard it for the millionth and one time too much. If I were her, I'd still be in Mexico on a one way ticket.

I actually took the fact that she felt the need to respond as more proof she's not happy at the moment. It's pretty easy to ignore negativity from random people when you're happy with your life and in your relationship, but when you're already feeling low, it easily hits a nerve. JMO. I do wish people would refrain from posting such rude comments on these people's SM pages. I can't imagine them going up to Lauren IRL and saying that to her face, so why post it on her IG? And I agree with Lauren that if these people have a problem with Ben's choice they should go tell him, not Lauren. It's not her fault he picked her.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:49 am

I hope Lauren goes back to being a flight attendant. She was so much happier. I don't know why she thinks being a blogger is doing anything for her. She could've been working right now being a flight attendant easing her mind off of Ben's tantrums instead of being home alone. Are we really sure that flying was out of the question because of fan pictures?? I still don't understand why she just gave that up and didn't even try again. I don't think she's that famous. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:50 am

Still thinking a little bit about that Valentine tribute Lauren wrote to Ben last year. Nothing will ever convince me she wasn't totally invested in him and them and tried to give 150%. Ben's valentine to her is nice, heartfelt. But a little generic. Lauren - what she wrote to Ben and how she was feeling only 1 year ago makes me so sad for her right now. I hope she gets her HEA soon. With or without Ben, I don't care. 

I still don't understand how Ben could put this woman through such public torture and humiliation. Regardless how he felt about potentially getting married to Lauren and the wedding. Certainly there was a better way to handle the situation.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+68
richmondrose
ElonM
mamahamme
cookielover12
Jolena