SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Duke702 Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:12 pm

Hopefully, she doesn't go for a Ben type-but someone more mature and ready to get married. Or a Sean Evans...because didn't he go to the rag mags and say bad things about her "dark partying past" or something? Mean. Also where can I see a pic of this Sean ex if hers?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by sosleepy Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:17 pm

Duke702 wrote:Hopefully, she doesn't go for a Ben type-but someone more mature and ready to get married. Or a Sean Evans...because didn't he go to the rag mags and say bad things about her "dark partying past" or something? Mean. Also where can I see a pic of this Sean ex if hers?

No... it was a friend of Sean's that went to the tabloids. Sean himself hasn't said word one to anyone about his 4-year-long girlfriend, Lauren B. His IG is locked down like Fort Knox. I think he owns his own sub shop, and has basically stayed totally silent about the whole thing. Last I checked, Lauren's siblings still follow him on IG.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:30 pm

Ben's playing hockey today:

https://twitter.com/jjhlane/status/829762757427867648

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:39 pm

^^ it looks like guys things . Do you think Lauren will be there ?? Lauren has been MIA since yesterday .

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:47 pm

@Ladybug82 IMO, you're spot on with these two posts. A quick peek at a few successful, "minimal shill" Bach nation couples from the SM age have something in common: real world employment.  goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 31 4256136633  
In the recent "minimal shill" group we have a bridal wear designer & mortgage banker, a dentist & commercial real estate developer and post Ben-lo's season, a real estate professional & sports analyst / fitness based company owner. Factual, but can be viewed as IMO. (I'll be kind and not mention the alleged previous employment of the mega-shillers.)

Anyone living in the LA area - gold digger or not - will quickly learn that the Lauren-type is the norm, not the exception IMO. A vapid, loves clothes & makeup loving blonde is just "one of a bunch" as Graham Bunn famously said. No one can / is forcing Lauren to occasionally visit her "home" in Denver IMO. Go on back to LA and don't let Ben's screen door hit ya on the a@@.

It's an interesting coincidence IMO that Lauren was "happy" in Denver when she was on the whirlwind media tour, doing all the photo shoots and receiving adoration on SM as half of the new golden couple. Now that the cameras on the second reality show stopped rolling and it's time to get back to the real-world, she's unhappy. Hmmm. Rolling Eyes

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:59 pm

Brill wrote:Saw this, don't know if it is true.

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/the-bachelor-ben-lauren-124961/photos/ben-lauren-1-198386

If it is the right person, you adapt to living in Denver, even if you long to live in Cali. It's the person that makes you happy, not the place. Red flag that they are not right for each other. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Newt Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:03 pm

IMO, Lauren being unhappy is not because the camera stopped rolling. On interviews, both of them (more Ben) have stated that when they were offered to do HEA, Lauren is hesitant to do the show unlike Ben. IMO, Lauren don't like to be the center of attention. She may love the fame they got from doing the show but she doesn't come across as someone who always wanted to be on front of the camera. Like she said, "she's a fly on the wall".

Newt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:24 pm

FLChica wrote:@Ladybug82 IMO, you're spot on with these two posts. A quick peek at a few successful, "minimal shill" Bach nation couples from the SM age have something in common: real world employment.  goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 31 4256136633  
In the recent "minimal shill" group we have a bridal wear designer & mortgage banker, a dentist & commercial real estate developer and post Ben-lo's season, a real estate professional & sports analyst / fitness based company owner. Factual, but can be viewed as IMO. (I'll be kind and not mention the alleged previous employment of the mega-shillers.)

Anyone living in the LA area - gold digger or not - will quickly learn that the Lauren-type is the norm, not the exception IMO. A vapid, loves clothes & makeup loving blonde is just "one of a bunch" as Graham Bunn famously said. No one can / is forcing Lauren to occasionally visit her "home" in Denver IMO. Go on back to LA and don't let Ben's screen door hit ya on the a@@.

It's an interesting coincidence IMO that Lauren was "happy" in Denver when she was on the whirlwind media tour, doing all the photo shoots and receiving adoration on SM as half of the new golden couple. Now that the cameras on the second reality show stopped rolling and it's time to get back to the real-world, she's unhappy. Hmmm. Rolling Eyes

IMO  the real state prefessional and sports analyst shilling  Bombay hair iron , hair gummy vitamin,, clothing brand,eyewear brand,hello fresh,,fab fit fun,mvtm watch,Hershey's ,home furniture brand,appearances for valentine   etc   cannot be included in contestants who does minimal shilling   goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 31 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:30 pm

Simon21 wrote:
FLChica wrote:@Ladybug82 IMO, you're spot on with these two posts. A quick peek at a few successful, "minimal shill" Bach nation couples from the SM age have something in common: real world employment.  goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 31 4256136633  

IMO  the real state prefessional and sports analyst shilling  Bombay hair iron , hair gummy vitamin,, clothing brand,eyewear brand,hello fresh,,fab fit fun,mvtm watch,Hershey's ,home furniture brand,appearances for valentine   etc   cannot  be included in contestants who does minimal shilling   goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 31 3806527698
This post will probably get us off topic since I would like to correct what you said, however, I'll simply just say that all of these couples shill to a certain extent. They should all do it. It's easy money. It's about how they live their life. If you work other jobs, but also shill a bit, but focus on each other and live a relatively private life, that's what I'm all about.

Ben and Lauren have not done that. It's sadly pathetic. There hasn't been an ounce of normal life in the year they have been together. All JMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:34 pm

Please keep the topic on Ben and Lauren. This is not a comparison thread on shilling. Thank you! Smiley
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:38 pm

It's a shame if Lauren can't really enjoy Denver and doesn't like it here. I can't imagine not liking Colorado. As we say here, I may not have been born here but I got here as soon as I could. Lol

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 31 87b72b10 goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 31 86669110 goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 31 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:46 pm

umngirl wrote:It's a shame if Lauren can't really enjoy Denver and doesn't like it here. I can't imagine not liking Colorado. As we say here, I may not have been born here but I got here as soon as I could. Lol
I have gone to Denver before and loved it. I do think Lauren would love to settle down, but it's tough to picture someone that acts the way she does wanting to settle down in Denver with man baby Ben. All JMO. 

Did you see the snaps of her getting dolled up for the gym? Lol I just can't help but picture her living anywhere else than CA.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+68
richmondrose
ElonM
mamahamme
cookielover12
Jolena