SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachnation - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:05 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Didn't Millsy and MF tell Michael G, she requested no lawyers? laugh out loud

Good find.  We'll need to match him up in pics of dates to confirm that this is the right Josiah.  But wouldn't surprise me to see him released in RS' next bach of guys, if its the right dude.  

JMO

Thank you guys !
It was hard to find his friends name on Facebook but then I found her sister name and Walah laugh out loud

Not sure if she requested that but that would be interesting why she would.

Back to top Go down

bachnation - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:13 pm

clapping! clapping! @cmarci93 Awesome! I wanted to give you credit for your work, and explain how you found him, to help other new sleuthers!

He gets ** in his title! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:20 pm

Thank you ! Sometimes you just have to go that extra mile and helps you have social media.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:31 pm

@cmarci93....great job....I just checked Josiah's LinkedIn profile to guess his age based on when he finished his undergraduate, 2010 according to his profile & graduated law school in 2014. Also currently a prosecutor....I like his profile on LinkedIn especially his volunteer experience & causes he supports. Should be interesting how Rachel is around him.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:47 pm

Great Job @cmarci93. He is, IMO, a great package of a man.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:33 pm

Josiah seems like such a great guy! I love his name, too (it just sounds like a really "hot" name laugh out loud). Nice find, @cmarci93 Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:20 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:23 pm

Millsy said no returnees in the original 30 guys. He left it open for returnees as possible late arrivals. Hopefully there won't be any. He said Rachel will start off with 30 guys....26 tonight and the 4 from ATFR. He said some group dates are Rachel inspired and that the travel and FRC locations will be warm/hot weather locales. Smiley
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:25 pm

Thank god no returnees. I like fresh meat. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:32 am

This one has an unhealthy obsession with shoes...

Kenneth Moreland (31)

https://www.facebook.com/diggy0383
https://www.instagram.com/diggy0383/
https://twitter.com/diggy0383

bachnation - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 16789509_620019058194586_5526437009352032256_n
Rachel... Diggy's comin for ya!!! Wishing @diggy0383 all the best on his journey. you'll crush it! #BachNation @bacheloretteabc
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRmXc9DAoxz/

Donnie‏
@chi_citygrl

Good luck to my buddy @diggy0383 on his journey to the Bachelorette. I honestly cannot wait to make fun of you.

Last edited by julychild on Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:35 am

Other than Dean and Blake E, I'm loving the cast so far!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:53 am

Here is a picture mike posted , the tall black guy facing his back at the camera looks like rachel will like him IMO

bachnation - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Img_1423

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
umngirl
johannax
cookielover12
vengeener
Sprite
Seabear
mercieme
Aunties_Love
Cila51290
MyWay143
MVMom39forever