SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:50 pm

IMO none of those guys are Dean or Lucas. Lucas has much lighter hair/features than the guy in the black and the guy with the water bottle looks nothing like Dean IMO. 

We already had 4 guys on the date (Eric, Kenny, poofy hair guy laugh out loud and grey t-shirt guy). These 3 guys bring it up to 7 of the 8. The 8th is Dean according to RS, so Lucas isn't on the date. I still think he was the one Rachel told to GTFO and Bryan took over the villain role but time will tell.

Back to top Go down

fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:01 pm

@pvpr I thought it didnt look like dean either ,dean looks younger. Maybe RS doesn't have his sources correct.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:05 pm

He has the initials of all the other guys on the date and knows how each of the rounds went so I'd say he's correct about Dean IMO. He's rarely wrong about group dates, especially the public ones because people in the audience spill to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:47 am

Carine wrote:Could be L for Lucas but there is still some contestants that have not been discovered could be someone else with a name begining with L..
We only have 16 named contestants out of 31 so yea, very likely there could be another L, named contestant on this season.  I don't see that guy as being Lucas but I could be wrong.

fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Lucas_10

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by johannax Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:05 pm

So I quite randomly discovered Iggy (from today's Spelling Bee group date) a couple weeks ago - I was listening to the Barstool Bachelor podcast and one of the hosts said that his friend's roommate was going to be on the show and that he was Cuban. Well, I was bored and started to do some digging and found this guy that seemed to fit the profile.
And today it was confirmed that it actually was him with RS releasing his name + all the pictures online!  fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 1710264613

His full name is Iggy Rodriguez.
Here's his Facebook
Instagram
and LinkedIn
Hugesmile

[Source Barstool podcast]

Last edited by johannax on Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:32 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wrong podcast)

fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Animated-finland-flag-image-0001
johannax
johannax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:07 pm

Congrats @johannax for your sleuthing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:15 pm

@johannax
Great sleuthing! Wonderful find. :claphands
@GuardianAngel will take care of the thread for him.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:29 pm

@johannax good job! That was going to be a hard one to come by.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:47 pm

I'm happy for another chicago guy but probably won't get to go to hometown dates. He does look handsome tho in his pictures than on the group date today.
fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 30dca810

Source

Source

Last edited by cmarci93 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:51 pm

Is it the same guy? He looks slimmer on his SM posted above.
Great credentials. Very impressive!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:52 pm

He better lose that weight if he wants to be on BIP

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:53 pm

cmarci93 wrote:He better lose that weight if he wants to be on BIP

laugh out loud There's just more to love Hugesmile

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
umngirl
johannax
cookielover12
vengeener
Sprite
Seabear
mercieme
Aunties_Love
Cila51290
MyWay143
MVMom39forever