SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 11 of 73 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 42 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:58 am

Sprite wrote:^^^I actually thought the announcement was kind of lame...at least the CH shtick. We were saying "Just get on with it!".

I agree. CH is stale and not funny.
I did love seeing Rachel. She looked great and sounded wonderful.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:00 am

My girl crush just grows and grows. I haven't been this excited for a lead in nearly five years.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Rachel is more than a "token black girl". I must have been watching a different show cause Rachel had 2 1 on 1 dates and never had resting B face like Jubilee. 

I am happy to see a well spoken, educated, well liked woman as the Bachelorette who just happens to be black.

Last edited by Topazgold on Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:23 am; edited 2 times in total

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:04 am

umngirl wrote:My girl crush just grows and grows. I haven't been this excited for a lead in nearly five years.

Me too! I'm actively trying to suppress my girl crush laugh out loud. Love her.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:07 am

Topazgold wrote:L@"mizzoufan" Rachel is more than a "token black girl". I must have been watching a different show cause Rachel had 2 1 on 1 dates and never had resting B face like Jubilee. 

I am happy to see a well spoken, educated, well liked/spoken woman as the Bachelorette who just happens to be black.

All of this. I don't even believe she was cast as the token one, (hate this phrase) I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted her as their next lead as soon as they met her. Wouldn't be the first time that happened.

And if there were any doubts about her character, nearly every single public person associated with the show is singing her praises - Nick, the other girls, past leads and alum, staff who are thrilled to get to work with her some more. I've never seen this show of adoration and support among Bach nation before.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:09 am

Interesting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:10 am

julychild wrote:Lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

I find this tweet from Micheal G sweet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:13 am

IA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you can tell that she is just an amazing human to be around..they all just adore her!
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:14 am

li wonder if they'll have any returnees.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:18 am

I am as giddy for the next Bette season as when the Andi season was announced. I hope the outcome is different - don't really want to see another Nick or Josh in BachNation. Also, I wish that the additional lead time to filming will get her a great group of diverse, well-adjusted, highly accomplished, age-appropriate number of men.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:21 am

Fact - I'm super excited about Rachel as next Bachelorette! I think she will be different in a lot of ways...a little older, established professional career, etc. Hoping that will mean a small shift away from the frat house seasons of the last year.

My opinion - they knew it would be Rachel a lot earlier than mid-way through the season. They couldn't have executed this PR push any better IMO, and the edit of the last 3 weeks plays into it perfectly...

Rachel gets her first 1on1 and it goes very well. Cue all the fawning on SM and media in general.

Next week, meltdown on group date. Many cry, but Rachel is the one shown with in-depth Nick time expressing concern and threats to leave, and Nick begging her not to. Cue all the fawning on SM and media in general about how great and real she is.

Then they send Nick out on a mid-season press tour immediately after 2 solid weeks of Rachel, where pretty much all else has been hidden by the edit. Ensuring that all the questions will be about Rachel and how great she is.

Suddenly the following week, here's Rachel with another 1on1 already! And what do you know...we also have the 'Ette announcement. What an amazing coincidence that the public sentiment has built to this moment so perfectly over the last 3 weeks thanks to the edit of the show!

Also IMO - not showing a 'fight' with Vanessa might have more to do with protecting Rachel than it does protecting Vanessa. From this point on I'm going to assume they couldn't care less about Nick and Vanessa, they are already on to next season. The lead has to be someone that girls love (since that's the audience). Even if she's not in the wrong in any alleged fight, they don't want her to not look like a total girls girl. Fighting with the F1, even if justified, might have alienated part of the audience.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:23 am

I hope that's true and Rachel asked for no attorneys (like Michael). The ones they have had on this show sucked to me!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 73 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 42 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+67
limoncello
dw_a_mom
Luvstruck
sosleepy
Sprite