SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 8 of 73 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 40 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LoveYou - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:47 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Back to Rachel! I just hope they get the casting right and find someone worthy of her.

I think because she is a judges daughter there may be a different caliber of guys because they will have to past the dad test. IMHO

Back to top Go down

LoveYou - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by atem Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:18 am

reason wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:Back to Rachel! I just hope they get the casting right and find someone worthy of her.

I think because she is a judges daughter there may be a different caliber of guys because they will have to past the dad test.  IMHO

Don't get your hopes too up about that. This is a show ran by MF.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:34 am

Lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] How old is Michael G? I think I could get behind this one.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:37 am

He's 36! I'm totally shipping this!

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:53 am

Rachel's supposed to be on GMA tomorrow morning

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:00 am

How exciting! Glad that she has been chosen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
nickviall
Bachelor Nation doesn't know how it all goes down yet, but as you'll surely see saying goodbye to Rachel was one of the most heartbreaking moments of my life.
I have met very few people who possess as much beauty, grace, and charisma as Rachel and after hearing that she'll be the next Bachelorette I couldn't be more excited.
Bachelor Nation is so lucky to have her but not as lucky as the group of men who will have a chance at winning her heart. No one is better prepared to show Bachelor Nation, and the world, the beauty of embracing diversity. Good luck Rachel, not that you'll be needing it. I'm so proud and happy for you, I'm honored to be able to call you a friend. I can't wait to watch your journey!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:30 am

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:32 am

Elite Daily ‏@EliteDaily
The First Black ‘Bachelorette’ Is Rachel Lindsay And We’re Seriously Pumped [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:36 am

themansfield
I'm beyond excited for Rachel to be the next [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. She is smart, funny and beautiful. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ❤️
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:42 am

Yes I am so excited! Loved her on Jimmy tonight and how she was using that rose as a microphone lmao. Let's go BIG RACH!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] #TeamRachel ,Congrats Bryan and Rachel Eric or Dean 4 Bach
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 73 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 40 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+67
limoncello
dw_a_mom
Luvstruck
sosleepy
Sprite