SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 9 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 41 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LoveYou - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
theyearofelan
Spoiler alert: and by that I mean I am super spoiled and get to spend even more time with this lovely woman. From the day we met we shared a special bond, and I am proud to call her a good good friend. She's gonna kill it
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

LoveYou - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:54 am

natalieshabtai
I can't even begin to express how much love I have for this special soul. Rachel, you're an incredible person who brings so much sunshine and ease into this world - and I cannot for what's to come next!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:15 am

Last edited by Dessler on Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:22 am

There's a reason why we call her BIG RACH! SHE DOES BIG THINGS!!!, My day one, my soul friend, my person!!not only is she making history by being the first African American female to have a bachelor/ette lead BUT she is MORE than that!! To list all of her attributes and qualities that I love would be too long to type. America will soon find out that She IS laughter. She IS friendship. And she IS LOVE. I am ALWAYS in your corner Rach!I love you so much!! now go show America what they've been missing!!!! & bring home the Love of your Life!!!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:25 am

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:25 am

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:33 am

^^^I actually thought the announcement was kind of lame...at least the CH shtick. We were saying "Just get on with it!".

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:40 am

I couldn't be happier and more excited for this girl! Here we go!!!!

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:24 am

Someone watching the bachelor with Corrine was on reddit, people were asking him questions about the episode for Corrine to answer.

Someone asked
Did she give you any hints as to what happened between Rachel and Vanessa in Bimini? Or why Corinne doesn't like Vanessa?

Answer
Vanessa might have said some not nice things about her behind her back.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:53 am

I think Rachel was the reason Nick was the Bachelor. It is so obvious this season that Nick is the producers puppet. With him they got Corrine to carry the season and Rachel for the next star - something new. Luke might have given them a love story, but that is what's happened the last two seasons and they wanted something different and a bachelor and his fans that would embrace Rachel as a lead.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:05 am

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:09 am

Dessler wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I couldn't be happier and more excited for this girl! Here we go!!!!

She looks hot! I am so excited!

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 41 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+67
limoncello
dw_a_mom
Luvstruck
sosleepy
Sprite