SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 79 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:33 pm

cmarci93 wrote:
ukglasgowkiiss wrote:Sorry for double post, copied image from the screen caps thread, but couldn't see a URL to add in, is this OK @GuardianAngel ?

Big Hair Don't Care,   Vanessa looks happy IMO.
Nickviall - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 79 End_of10

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3887p48-bachelor-21-nick-viall-screen-caps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

she does look happy, just the conversation they had in the hot tub doesn't look like it went well bc he says he's not traditional.

Vanessa comes from an italian family and I can relate with her.

Hopefully all questions have been answered and she felt special again.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 79 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Litta123 Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:36 pm

@happygolucky Congrats on the next chapter of your life! Hope it's all you want/need it to be! bestbud!

Regarding your post above, I would include that I think TPTB added to Vanessa's heaviness, not just Nick and the situation. I feel like their "whisperings" in her ear have been "loud and clear" lately. How else do you explain her giant mood swings from the actual interactions of the date and her ITMs. I believe her questioning of her father regarding the number of "father's blessing" given was producer driven. Maybe I'm wrong, but it all felt too convenient to get that footage. I think "someone" is "encouraging" her to not feel special.

Nickviall - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 79 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:38 pm

What does tradional mean?
Vanessa:
Women keep their birth surname when married as per French Canadian tradition.
Divorce occurs despite Catholic upbringing.
Vanessa is typical of her generation having pursued a variety of careers and has lived outside the community she was raised in.
Vanessa's mom said they need to make each other happy and make decisions together revealing the value of partnership.
Men in Vanessa's family cook - grandpa and brother shown doing so on old IG posts.

Nick:
His oldest sister Jessica and soon Maria marry in their 30s.
Maria officiated at Jessica's wedding - not in a church.  None of Sarah's wedding photos were of a church either.  Nick's parents are Catholic, he attended a Catholic high school, and Nick does attend service (he posted about it after A's season, Brian posted about Nick, Josh, and he attending a few services while in Italy).
Nick could be perceived as having nontraditional views (as in nonconservative) however these views may be family held: identifies self as a feminist, supports right of gay/lesbian marriage, supports abortion rights.  

IMO "traditional" is a vague term.  Looking forward to how they will bring clarity for each other on this topic.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:41 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption