SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 Empty Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:37 pm

All other threads here

Continue 4 here.

Ladybug82 wrote:It has been sleuthed to come from Vanessa's first 1:1, the zero gravity date.  

SCs of it all being matched and further sighting of it can be found here:  

Sleuthed SC Thread

Personally, I'll take our sleuths and their work any day over random people on twitter.  bestbud!

Skates wrote:
Lara wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:
Lara wrote:

Well, Vanessa liked that IG comment about Nick being bored by Danielle L, so I'm not so convinced of that. IMO.

Vanessa got blamed for Nick sending DLo home by many many fans. When the fact is, that Nick sent her home, because he's the lead and he wasn't into her. I have no problem with Vanessa pointing ths out. IMO.

IMO, by that same line of thinking, if Vanessa really was a "b*tch" and/or crying for attention, there is nothing wrong with pointing that out either. IMO. Both are believed to be true facts by the women liking them, even though they are mean. Same thing, IMO.
How do you judge a person as crying for attentions?!!?...when Corinne whines... Oh! she is so comical... but, when Vanessa cries due to confusion and pain...Oh! She is just crying for attention...everything is so subjective...I don't think we should conclude based on hearsay or what we partially see ... what ever we see are not what it seems....obviously, tptb has manipulated and played up the whole situations...but, I still can't see what's wrong with Vanessa being frustrated and emotional...she is highly invested with Nick due to their great connections...deep feelings comes with deep pain in relationships and that's quite natural for me to see... I don't think Nick is not in the know on all of these things...I actually find them more as great ways for them to connect because now he can empathise her on her situations and be protective of her...

I have actually read somebody, surprisingly, commenting on how Vanessa is controlling not minding her own business saying Nick is a grown man and he could do what he wants and she is nobody to tell him or for her to act like that--on Vanessa calling him out...I have seen a lot of positive reactions on Vanessa calling Nick out so far...I guess one of the reasons it never got out of proportions is because not too many people have reacted to it in the same negative way this person has...people also see the craziness Corinne is stirring so I guess Nick is as responsible on what is happening with them...I don't even think the show is covering up for Vanessa...I feel like they think it is irrelevant on what they want to accomplish in terms of how their story line goes...and, that is just basically how the story should go... Nick being confused and is struggling with his decisions...no hair pulling or semi-naked fights whatsoever... Lol!!...

ReneeM wrote:Oh I thought it was just a regular livestrong bracelet that he got on the date with Vanessa.

KB_Mom wrote:And it is doubtful IMO "everyone on twitter" did the sleuthing @kashathediva  did to match the bracelet Nick has been wearing to the same bracelet being sold in the gift shop of the Zero Gravity experience

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:39 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Sleuthers here did not find Nick wearing the bracelet before the date. They both are shown wearing them at the date (Z Gravity). He is shown many times after the date wearing it, like a shout out IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:53 pm

Why do threads keep changing ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:54 pm

@cmarci93
What specifically are you asking?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Sleuthers here did not find Nick wearing the bracelet before the date. They both are shown wearing them at the date (Z Gravity). He is shown many times after the date wearing it, like a shout out IMO.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3976-bachelor-21-nick-viall-sleuthed-screencaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3976p12-bachelor-21-nick-viall-sleuthed-screencaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

https://www.zerogshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=160&products_id=

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 Img_1914

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 FullSizeRender_zpspktd7rgn

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 Af7d4122-2265-4b10-8c2a-f68a2d00cffa

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 Img_1912

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 Yellow10

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 C4Zx_i8XAAAr-yM

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 Img_1919

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 Img_1916

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 Zero_g10

These give me a good feeling that the yellow bracelet means more than just a zero gravity bracelet...  Smiley  Smiley

Last edited by Skates on Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:15 pm; edited 6 times in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:03 pm

cmarci93 wrote:Why do threads keep changing ?

When the threads reach a certain page number, the Mods create a new one. I assume that's to not let threads get way too long.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:09 pm

IMO Considering that a lot of people on Twitter have noticed the bracelet, I won't be surprised if Nick says it is a LiveStrong one if ever asked. The one who needs to know the truth - 'He has reassured me in so many ways' - knows it though IMO.  giggling Hugesmile
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:15 pm

So I went back to nicks  picture of him in the gym with the braclet on and he post that after he got back from his journey. He wouldn't be wearing that braclet if he didn't choose Vanessa. ***IMO***

Now 30th it was posted Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 Img_0910

Source : Nick IG

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : opinion not fact)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:18 pm

coolangel wrote:IMO Considering that a lot of people on Twitter have noticed the bracelet, I won't be surprised if Nick says it is a LiveStrong one if ever asked. The one who needs to know the truth - 'He has reassured me in so many ways' - knows it though IMO.  giggling Hugesmile

in the true sense what it signifies for him...I don't think Nick is lying....I think it definitely is...it means a lot more than 'LiveStong' to both of them though... Smiley Smiley
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:19 pm

I think "twitter" called it LiveStrong band on the 1st night, when we saw Nick crying in the preview ... it's been later revealed that both Vanessa and Nick wore the matching band on their first date and Nick continued ... but I don't think majority on twitter has payed attention to that, since most viewers would only remember of that date Vanessa being sick and him kissing her after, IMO.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:30 pm

I also think there are photos of the couple as they meet up prior to the date where neither one is wearing the yellow bracelet. So they got the bracelets along with the other attire they are wearing on the date.
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 Img_1914

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:30 pm

So there are pictures after the date that show this logo on his bracelet? Thanks!

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 Zero_g10

https://www.zerogshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=160&products_id=527

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption