SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happybirthday - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 1:15 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BUhVXail95u/

Back to top Go down

happybirthday - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by TLTF Thu May 25, 2017 1:18 pm

Lol this is so random! Do you think ABC pushed this in order for her to have more followers ? (edit : it's working)

She looks pretty tho in their matching top giggling

#TeamPeter happybirthday - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 1f495
#TeamRachel happybirthday - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by jade234 Thu May 25, 2017 1:23 pm

Dessler wrote:All I know is she can't have everyone that has met her fooled. If she was arrogant, someone would have said something already. Even people (e.g. photographers) that spend less than a day with her come out gushing about how awesome and humble she is

Exactly!!! what i deduced from the very few people that have negative things to say about Rachel is that they don't appreciate a woman who is sure of herself and can speak her mind.

jade234

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 1:24 pm

@TLTF If this is ABC's doing, I hope this is the extent of it. I make every effort to avoid seeing that family on TV and in print so I really don't want them infiltrating this too.

Rachel looks lovely in that shot from People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 1:24 pm

Kris is friends with CH and MF, so it isnt random I suppose. And Kris is a fan of thr show

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu May 25, 2017 1:26 pm

The kardashians have been a fan of the show for years, a few years ago there was a scene of kris in bed watching the show with khloe and kim in the room talking with her about it. I used to watch their show all the time. even an episode 2 weeks ago, khloe was walking down a path and she said she feels like she is walking to get the final rose on the bachelor.

Last edited by Zaynab on Thu May 25, 2017 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu May 25, 2017 1:26 pm

Rachel looks cute.

@see2love, was wondering if it was maybe an upcoming interview together or something, never knew she was friends with CH and MF.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 1:28 pm

@jade234 welcomebanner to the board. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Thu May 25, 2017 6:13 pm

TLTF wrote:She looks really pretty on this photoshoot with People!  happybirthday - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 1f60d  happybirthday - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 1f60d  happybirthday - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 1f60d

happybirthday - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 Rach10

Source

I'm just seeing this and wow she is so stunning. Is she going to be on the cover? It looks like got a multiple page spread.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 25, 2017 7:55 pm

I prefer her hair like this with a side part. She looks pretty happy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 25, 2017 8:04 pm

@ReneeM I agree. It softens her.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:23 pm

This is really sweet awwww

happybirthday - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 Screen67
bachelorusa: Can we all just take a minute to appreciate this goddess. ❤️ Leave a sweet comment and tag Rachel because sometimes... yes, even The Bachelorette.. need a boost!  happybirthday - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 1f609  Love her to pieces!
Source

& she commented
therachlindsay: @bachelorusa thank you all so much! This is beautiful and brightens my day  happybirthday - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 1f618

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+36
BachelorBabe512
Bee
Zaynab
mercieme
kimberlyg