SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WhosTheRealWinner - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:33 pm

Fan forum for Vanessa. Please read the Fan forum rules.

Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

WhosTheRealWinner - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Brill Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:49 pm

Thanks GA!! yes

WhosTheRealWinner - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

WhosTheRealWinner - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:36 pm

Thanks to @Kashathediva and @bluwavz who suggested now is the time. yes

Bringing this over from the SM thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3993p516-bachelor-21-nick-viall-media-sm-vids-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-4

crunchycheeto wrote:

Ellen's staff's Bachelor recap with Nick. I thought this was fun. There were a few questions here that haven't been asked before, like how many women Nick has slept with. It's lower than 312 giggling There's also a pretty cute Raven impression. Aaaaand, Nick gets second place AGAIN.

GuardianAngel wrote:Oh Oh Oh "Oh Canada?" laugh out loud Good vid!

Towards the end they are singing a tune and Nick has to guess what it is. She starts off by singing Oh Oh OH

Nick's reply Oh Canada? WhosTheRealWinner - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1122970954

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:29 am

#TeamVV  peace

An appropriate song for Vanessa I honestly feel would be this one.  A song of depth & beauty & maple. Oh oh Canada- was uttered by Nick so it reminded me of this classic song. He does appear to be drinking her in at times. Imho.
Cue music, A Case Of You by Joni Mitchell. Youtube link to track.
https://youtu.be/0YuaZcylk_o

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:26 pm

Loved Ellen's assistant, she still doesn't know "if Vanessa wins!". LOL

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
WhosTheRealWinner - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:25 pm

WhosTheRealWinner - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* 16585497_247906568997627_1439001738525802496_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQ0OTc0MjQ0NDY5OTAxNzg1OQ%3D%3D
vanessagrimaldi30 Nick and me in Bimini (say that really fast 6 times)
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:47 pm

thanks so much for creating this thread Mods! Much appreciated
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:48 pm

I wonder if we will meet "the romantic" during V's HTD. There are times when she drifts into poeticism and I think that is a sign of 1 or more family members having minstrel leanings.  Perhaps it was the grandfather that died 3 weeks prior because her retelling had an ethereal quality, perhaps in his honor. Perhaps there is more than 1.

I don't think this theory is far fetched. I would sit by my great grandfather who, although English was his 4th language and my only, would weave images and spare words that stay with me still. I remember his telling of he as a teen ready to board ship with a small suitcase in one hand, violin in another.  He said he was transporting his dream across the sea. He said his melancholy was about dreams unfulfilled and told me our time would be short but he would nonetheless guide me.  He told me he kept bees because when he stood before the hives he heard a symphony and in those moments he was whole.
Off topic giggling  but I do believe we inherit richness. He is forever my dream catcher.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:41 pm

notarose wrote:I wonder if we will meet "the romantic" during V's HTD. There are times when she drifts into poeticism and I think that is a sign of 1 or more family members having minstrel leanings.  Perhaps it was the grandfather that died 3 weeks prior because her retelling had an ethereal quality, perhaps in his honor. Perhaps there is more than 1.

I don't think this theory is far fetched. I would sit by my great grandfather who, although English was his 4th language and my only, would weave images and spare words that stay with me still. I remember his telling of he as a teen ready to board ship with a small suitcase in one hand, violin in another.  He said he was transporting his dream across the sea. He said his melancholy was about dreams unfulfilled and told me our time would be short but he would nonetheless guide me.  He told me he kept bees because when he stood before the hives he heard a symphony and in those moments he was whole.
Off topic giggling  but I do believe we inherit richness.  He is forever my dream catcher.

Beautiful @notarose. And this is why this forum is a great place at times. Especially love your phrase - we inherit richness.
I have wondered about the grandfather connection too- I took what V said to mean that she felt her grandfather was guiding her to her destiny. With that kind of belief I hope she will be proven to be correct.
Funnily enough nar- it struck a cord with me because my hero was my Scottish grandfather & we had a great connection. When I was having a hard time after coming out of a long relationship I felt like he watched over me so i asked him to send me the right man & soon after I did meet my husband by chance. His legacy was - find joy in the simple things.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:12 pm

catmcgregor"My family is Italian and we get together every Sunday and we make pasta" and we are proud of it !! #ouritalianfamily #sundaylunch #2014
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQlZwGTh_kH/?taken-by=catmcgregor

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:21 pm

notarose wrote:
catmcgregor"My family is Italian and we get together every Sunday and we make pasta" and we are proud of it !! #ouritalianfamily #sundaylunch #2014
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQlZwGTh_kH/?taken-by=catmcgregor

Well Vanessa would fit right in with Nick's big family that's for sure. :yes: Hugesmile

WhosTheRealWinner - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:26 pm

^ I thought the same by seeing this picture

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
sosleepy
Julie81
SeekAny
Jolena
mtnlvr55