SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:33 am

Me four. IMO he likes the discussion, he likes openness in people to listen and sincerely explain their POV, not necessarily to change them but to understand and go "deeper" to the core issue of why people take certain position. I don't see Nick being preoccupied with the image, but more intrigued by what sets things in motion and what makes people tick. Sure, also to use it in own advantage, but IMO he really is a curious mind. If he would be preoccupied with the image, he would act differently, JMO. But I'm sure he doesn't like seeing/hearing the criticism and judgment with no explanation and with no ground. That's why he often asks other people to corroborate their statements, as long as they have the base of understanding - IMO.

What stands out more is his own admission of not liking surprises ... that to me translates that he likes having things "under control" ... which goes hand in hand with him wanting to understand the surrounding (and people's perception), and from that comes anxiety when he doesn't know the environment (and how to act in certain occasions, which often results in him taking very criticized/questionable approach), not for the amount of likes or dislikes, but because of the "comfort zone" of control (his own emotions). - all IMO.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:16 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:03 pm

emusha wrote:https://soundcloud.com/channel33/ep-258-bachelor-party-with-the-bachelor-nick-viall
podcast that took place today

I believe  the host has some rapport with Nick and uses it to make him feel at ease so it was like a great conversation. At the same time this podcast more than any others showed me Nick's temperament at the moment IMHO

Top insight: He admits he gets anxiety and annoyed because he's very nervous about public perception.

I've seen him seeking validation and asking to hear if people are loving the season and I heard that from him way more than any other media. Nick also mentioned how he gets alerts when people like certain comments...throughout this podcast he seemed pretty obsessive about what people think of him and his season...he kept asking "how did I do" "what did you think" "what does it matter what I think of my season what do u think" which is interestingly eye-opening since he's used to acting like he could care less. IMHO. He also said "thank you for giving me credit that it's a 'nick'" when the host referred to Corrine going to Nick's hotel room. Which I found illuminating. He also seemed pretty distrustful of the emotions the "environment" cultivates in people - he said something along the lines of 'the environment is about using insecurities and emotions to elevate more emotions'

He also talks about howard stern asking to have an interview when he heard nick was in the building but was not scheduled for an interview was one of his top highlights of being the bach - time square a picture of him he loves the fact that he could look back on that moment and is a big highlight.

The girls talking about higlights of being the bach says "You seem to be happy" "Yea, it was fine."

The sense I have from him from this podcast is that his big priority is that this show is popular and received well more than anything else. He also seems like a great TPTB puppet from the way he talks about the show...

Great interview! Nick is so well spoken. I am impressed with him as a person.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:49 pm

Ellen's staff's Bachelor recap with Nick. I thought this was fun. There were a few questions here that haven't been asked before, like how many women Nick has slept with. It's lower than 312 giggling There's also a pretty cute Raven impression. Aaaaand, Nick gets second place AGAIN.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:23 pm

Nick came off so cute in that video! And, less than 30? I am surprised!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:32 pm

Oh Oh Oh "Oh Canada?" laugh out loud Good vid!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:38 pm

I love Nick because he keeps it real. That video was cute.

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:05 am

Lara wrote:Nick came off so cute in that video! And, less than 30? I am surprised!

He did have that one long-term relationship -- I'm guessing that lasted for most of his 20s so he was likely mostly monogamous. If I were to guess, he probably (only) slept with less than 10 women before he hit 30, then TB happened and, well... :gotcha:
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:22 am

emusha wrote:https://soundcloud.com/channel33/ep-258-bachelor-party-with-the-bachelor-nick-viall
podcast that took place today

I believe  the host has some rapport with Nick and uses it to make him feel at ease so it was like a great conversation. At the same time this podcast more than any others showed me Nick's temperament at the moment IMHO

Top insight: He admits he gets anxiety and annoyed because he's very nervous about public perception.

I've seen him seeking validation and asking to hear if people are loving the season and I heard that from him way more than any other media. Nick also mentioned how he gets alerts when people like certain comments...throughout this podcast he seemed pretty obsessive about what people think of him and his season...he kept asking "how did I do" "what did you think" "what does it matter what I think of my season what do u think" which is interestingly eye-opening since he's used to acting like he could care less. IMHO. He also said "thank you for giving me credit that it's a 'nick'" when the host referred to Corrine going to Nick's hotel room. Which I found illuminating. He also seemed pretty distrustful of the emotions the "environment" cultivates in people - he said something along the lines of 'the environment is about using insecurities and emotions to elevate more emotions'

He also talks about howard stern asking to have an interview when he heard nick was in the building but was not scheduled for an interview was one of his top highlights of being the bach - time square a picture of him he loves the fact that he could look back on that moment and is a big highlight.

The girls talking about higlights of being the bach says "You seem to be happy" "Yea, it was fine."

The sense I have from him from this podcast is that his big priority is that this show is popular and received well more than anything else. He also seems like a great TPTB puppet from the way he talks about the show...

In the last 30 seconds she asked him if maybe they could hang out together on Valentine's Day since he isn't allowed to be with his girl even if he has one. He replays hhhmm, maybe. She says those are the rules and he replays anything is possible.
They both have been pretty quiet for the past few days. SHV?

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:34 am

@Maya that's what I'm thinking too.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:37 am

I would love it if they have SHV right now.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:43 am

Actually Nick posted an IG story of himself in a car this afternoon, which he deleted shortly after. I recall seeing a post earlier where someone said that they hadn't posted any IG stories or Snaps but couldn't respond at that time. He tagged it "midweek grind" or something close to that. Not to say he isn't having a shv, providing info.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl