SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:56 pm

notarose wrote:Epiphany
Somewhere along the course of this love story I realized I was parking in Vanessa's thread more than Nick's.  I realized it was because she shone as bright as he, something I never thought possible. I itch to celebrate that and it has been a challenge because no matter the direction of my gaze media, in particular, is relentless in its attempt to bloodlet. I wonder how that came to be.  
I lost my first love.  He died in a motorcycle accident when we were in our early 20's.  There was no recognizable body to bury. Years later I survived a head-on collision with a lorrie.  For a few weeks I wasn't always 100% certain I was alive instead pondering whether I was trapped in the interim before impact, that elongated time that many have experienced as a traumatic event unfolds. Yet, here I am joyful in being witness to something beautiful that belongs to strangers.  And why not?  Isn't that a cornerstone of being human?  I fail in trying to understand what events have so impacted the lives of others that frosts the window and blurs out the good.

A heartfelt thank you to you who celebrate alongside.
I like my wine red.  Chianti preferred. (And no, that's not a "Silence of the Lambs" reference rofl )

I always enjoy reading your posts and sometimes wonder if you've written a book or short stories. Thank you for sharing your elaborate thoughts. :sending flowers

I may be opening a sangiovese on Monday.

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:17 pm

This is too cute not to share. Nick's dad's Twitter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:23 am

2ndcampbell wrote:
Sprite wrote:@2ndcampbell If you are interested in doing some GIFs try this site:

http://www.online-image-editor.com/

Go to the help section. They have lists of things you can do there and click on to the GIF making one. This is where I learned to do banners.

Thank you @Sprite. Btw, I like your avatar. It takes me on a tropical vacation.

Thanks. That was from a luau I went to in Hawaii when I was on vacation a few weeks ago.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:31 am

@2ndcampbell
Thanks for the compliment...purely for pleasure when inspired by Nick and now Vanessa.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:49 am

Catdwoman50 wrote:@sdmom - we'll do a shout out to let you know re: the wild event at ATFR

RS tweeted that there is truth to the historic something going down on ATFR and he will fill us in on Monday. Anyone have an idea what it might be? My guess is maybe TPTB were going to surprise Vanessa with her students being in the audience . Wouldn't that be historic for ATFR? did they ever have a group of students or co-workers in the audience before? None that I can remember and I watched them all. I remember Ben's boss being there but other then that I can't think of any other.(who were announced anyway).
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:58 am

I'm definitely so nervous about what is going to happen on ATFR. I have no idea what it could be.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:16 am

Historic may be that every seat is taken by the Viall's, Grimaldi's and friends. I just don't see a wedding. How do you pull off a wedding with a sit down with Raven and Rachel? That doesn't add up! Of course, they could bring them in live through video. I can't imagine V's students attending. It would require at least more than one teacher and we know one of them is on holiday in Cuba(I think).

If RS isn't willing to spill before Monday, IMO, it's a positive for the couple. Maybe RS needs to stew on it for a bit first.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:58 am

Vanessa's brother Patrick just posted on snap chat a picture of his passport and a boarding pass to LAX! Looks like Vanessa's family will be there to.

Whatever happens at the ATFR I think Vanessa and Nick are as happy as can be and are excited for this all to be over.

SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:04 am

smileyyay ^^
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:15 am

Wouldn't think that they would be flying family members into LA to the show if she wasn't F1.  clapping!  Woot-woot

mprssdbyu wrote:Historic may be that every seat is taken by the Viall's, Grimaldi's and friends. I just don't see a wedding. How do you pull off a wedding with a sit down with Raven and Rachel? That doesn't add up! Of course, they could bring them in live through video. I can't imagine V's students attending. It would require at least more than one teacher and we know one of them is on holiday in Cuba(I think).

If RS isn't willing to spill before Monday, IMO, it's a positive for the couple. Maybe RS needs to stew on it for a bit first.

Could be; anyone know if tickets have been advertised?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:03 am

I think Nick is cutting ties with the franchise.  Asked about "friends from Bach nation" he responded his closest friends are from childhood. He didn't do the parade or any red carpet appearances or many publicity shots at events since filming ended. Oddly in an interview when Ben was mentioned he said he didn't know Ben.  I don't think this means he doesn't like Ben, rather that they both have ties to the franchise and that's about it. Kyle and Elijah suddenly appear in media as Nick's Cali friends. My guess is he considers Sharleen, Jared and Chris S authentic friends.  It would be authentic Nick to only have "real" relationship peeps there.  Could also include Marquel and JJ O'Brien, maybe the other JJ and Tanner but not sure. I do believe the relationship V has with Dani M is real so she might be there.

As to LilPat being at ATFR, last Bette Mary, Chris, Olivia, and Bella were there but I think this is completely different.  After all, Melissa said she would hate Nick if he broke V's heart but Melissa has been liking IG posts of the show and positively commented on Aunt Catherine's HTD IG pic.  My guess is Patrick posted after arriving as he has a condition restricting his height and could be easy to spot because of it. I haven't seen the snap so don't know if the date is on it.

I suspect the @nickviallandvanessagrimaldi IG is run by either a friend or family member of N or V - like Kyle ran the nanny Twitter account.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:49 am

I have no doubt the seats will be filled with Viall's and Grimaldi's.

Someone posted I'm sorry I forget who, that the set was closed, therefore no tickets available. Somone can CMIIW.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
sosleepy
Julie81
SeekAny
Jolena
mtnlvr55