SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:33 pm

Miyala wrote:
Spoil Me Again wrote:Hope DiMario gets himself a good lawyer.  

There is a story of EW.com saying he took advantage of a contestant who was too drunk to consent...he was just as drunk if he couldn't even get it up (according to him - TMZ story)

As many have mentioned up thread, we do not know exactly what went down. My worry is that, unfortunately, racism will come into play here ..."surely the black guy is at fault rather than the white woman" IMO

My worry is people thinking the woman deserved it because of her history... That often also is the case. When it comes to these kind of things the woman mostly get the blame...
I don't think that true in my experience. Each person experience will differ.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:34 pm

Do no discuss guys from Rachel's season that are still appearing on her show.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:37 pm

So the wedding is still happening on the 17th, per RS' Twitter

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:41 pm

mindless wrote:
ReneeM wrote:It just bugs me that Demario's catching all the heat for this if they were both wasted. Demario allegedly has a history with harassment, but Corinne also has a history IMO of lying and not taking responsibility for her actions.

Is he though? Not on this board anyway IMO. Corinne's previous antics have been mentioned more than Demario's from what I've seen. I know I feel unable to blindly trust Demario's word simply because we've already seen him try to lie his way out of a difficult situation once, but if they were both as drunk as it sounds, then it's the show I blame the most. If they keep supplying these people with drinks until they lose all inhibitions then they should step in when things get out of hand. No one should be sexually taken advantage of on set, whether it's two drunks taking advantage of each other, one drunk taking advantage of the other, or the producers taking advantage of two drunks by filming them. JMO.

I wasn't speaking about the board. I mean in the media. IMO I see the writing on the wall and the undertone in the articles coming out today. I see that Corinne herself is being quiet, but it's obvious IMO she has her friends speaking as a proxy for her, and the story they're trying to spin. I also think that because Corinne's a woman, TPTB will have to tread carefully in accusing her of anything & it'll be easiest to blame the entire thing on Demario. I'm not blindly trusting DeMario, I'm just pointing out that they both have a history of trying to lie their way out of situations that might be portrayed as unflattering to them, & IF both parties were wasted, then it's not just Demario's fault. All JMO.

Last edited by ReneeM on Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:41 pm

So many thoughts here. Basing my opinions on what has been reported.

How irresponsible of everyone involved. I have no sympathy for any of them. They all have a level of responsibility in this situation.  I'm sorry, but when you mix alcohol and sex, all bets are off! Anything is possible. Shame on tbpt for letting it go too far. Shame on the contestants involved for putting themselves in that situation (even if it was inevitable). I don't think sexual assault is ever okay (if that is what happened) but when you put yourself in irresponsible situations it can happen. Like I said, tbpt should be ashamed of themselves for letting it get to that point (but we all know none of them have any shame). Maybe this will be a wake up call? I do think it will at least be the end of BIP.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:42 pm

Did we sleuth with proof that DeMario has a history of harrassment? I don't want false info if we didn't prove it. I don't recall. TYIA

Posts discussing Rachel's season have been deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:43 pm

Yeah. This will be on SVU next fall. Only NYC reality tv type show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:47 pm

Well, it sounds like they have everything on tape so thats a big help in figuring out was really happend.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by sweeti810 Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:48 pm

If they were both hammered, then neither could give consent, so I don't believe either were taken advantage of. Because of Corinne's past behavior, I bet producers didn't think it was out of the norm and didn't think twice about it until the producer filed the complaint because of what she heard. I think after they showed Corinne the video, she regretted it and claimed she was too drunk to consent. IMO, for her to be that drunk and allow that type of sexual activity to happen in front of people, she had to be blackout drunk, so she wouldn't even remember if it was consensual or not. I don't like either of them, but I will feel bad for DeMario if Corinne is playing the victim card because she doesn't want to be held accountable for her disgusting behavior. Hopefully we get the truth sooner rather than later.

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:48 pm

@GuardianAngel No, I don't think so.  I think someone joined and made a random comment/post about it, if I remember correctly.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:52 pm

I think there alreqdy was a SVU episode with a reality dating show and a sexual assault
Olivia Benson would totally be on Corinne's side and Elliot would give DeMario the benefit of the doubt. They would both be disgusted with tptb and their behavior

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:55 pm

sweeti810 wrote:If they were both hammered, then neither could give consent, so I don't believe either were taken advantage of. Because of Corinne's past behavior, I bet producers didn't think it was out of the norm and didn't think twice about it until the producer filed the complaint because of what she heard. I think after they showed Corinne the video, she regretted it and claimed she was too drunk to consent. IMO, for her to be that drunk and allow that type of sexual activity to happen in front of people, she had to be blackout drunk, so she wouldn't even remember if it was consensual or not. I don't like either of them, but I will feel bad for DeMario if Corinne is playing the victim card because she doesn't want to be held accountable for her disgusting behavior. Hopefully we get the truth sooner rather than later.

There are lots of grey areas and issues.
What is the definition (and if it goes to court) the legal definition of "hammered"?
Were blood alcohol levels taken?
When taping was halted, were basic questions of orientation asked like they do on sobriety tests? Where are you? What is your name?
Did someone actually lose consciousness? Were vital signs taken? Was first aid rendered or needed? (Does not sound like it.)
When someone blacks out they generally can not hold their head up. How did they maintain their head above the water?
Lots of questions that can not be taken at face value that reviewing a film will answer vs speculation.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+108
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
kmick0890
TheWrongReasons
North