SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bip - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:19 pm

And Corrine we were just starting to like you at the end of Nick's season.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

bip - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Spoil Me Again Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If cast members told production, why are some of them un-following her? That article also says production insists other cast members didn't complain.

Lots of he said/she said.

This made me laugh - From TMZ linked up thread

Production sources insist other cast members did not complain to anyone that Corinne was too drunk to form an intent to have sexual contact with DeMario.
Corinne has told her friends she has a boyfriend and wouldn't have done what she did -- especially with cameras rolling -- to jeopardize that relationship.

So if the camera's were not rolling, then maybe?
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If cast members told production, why are some of them un-following her? That article also says production insists other cast members didn't complain.

It seems to me that the cast is divided. Who are still following Corinne and who are not?

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:23 pm

Hopefully what Corinne reported is truthful and not the same kind of truth the show has shown her saying on film in the past. no no
If other cast were involved, it won't be hard getting their POV.
Without any kind of hard data--blood levels etc it's going to be a lot of he said she said.
@sweeti810 I T A.
It's gotten to the point with me unfortunately, she cries wolf when something happens after the fact that is distasteful to her.  That may work for her parents, but it does not work for me.
I don't think other cast did get involved. I personally think that is her spin on it. Like she hurt her hand so badly she could not shovel poop on her group date last season. LOL she shovels poop pretty darn good imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:29 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:

Production sources insist other cast members did not complain to anyone that Corinne was too drunk to form an intent to have sexual contact with DeMario.
Corinne has told her friends she has a boyfriend and wouldn't have done what she did -- especially with cameras rolling -- to jeopardize that relationship.

Probably we had speculated this earlier it might be more regret/getting caught/facing ones own actions vs consent. Sorry this one is just too messy and the truth other than what is on video will be hard to prove.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:31 pm

Very sad situation.  No winners here.

Corinne has told her friends she has a boyfriend and wouldn't have done what she did -- especially with cameras rolling -- to jeopardize that relationship. wrote:

The above quote is bizarre.  WTH?  One would think that going on BIP at all would jeopardize relationship.

Last edited by Acrunch on Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:33 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:

Corinne statement sounds really confusing. According to earlier reports, she approached Demario and climbed on him and started making out with him. Was she too drunk already, or did she drink after that also. To me it also sounds like she expected TPBP to control her drinking, her adult self can't monitor her own drinking. I agree, that TPBP should've stopped it, when sexual activities started to happen, but to me it sounds like Corinne blames TPBP also for her inability to control her own drinking, and making out with Demario. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sopearl Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:34 pm

I just don't get this. Corinne is an adult. If Corrine drinks too much it's someone else's fault and she gets an attorney? Really? Does this defense work on drunk driving too? I get that she probably regrets it and is very embarrassed, but I don't get what's going on unless there is more. Sounds like she was a party to this and doesn't want the bf back home to break up.
sopearl
sopearl

Female Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:34 pm

I think she's just justifying why she would never have done that. And the words could be twisted by TMZ. Like oh I wouldn't be that stupid to do that , if I was coherent. These kinds of cases can't really ever get solved properly because it's he said she said, but hopefully, with witnesses etc. they can figure it out.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:37 pm

So many inconsistencies that if she ever has to testify in court she will need so much prepping. The woman need to shut up. Just zip it.
Why would she ever go on the show in the first place or agree to this "script" if she had a serious boyfriend? Is it ok to heavy kiss? Take clothes off? Was she already too drunk at that point to make decisions. This is simply ridiculous.
I wonder which cast member is going to back her up and not side with MF&CO. Hmm. stupid I think I hear dogs barking.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:40 pm

Kashathediva wrote:So many inconsistencies that if she ever has to testify in court she will need so much prepping. The woman need to shut up. Just zip it.
Why would she ever go on the show in the first place or agree to this "script" if she had a serious boyfriend? Is it ok to heavy kiss? Take clothes off? Was she already too drunk at that point to make decisions. This is simply ridiculous.

Why did she do it IMO, $$$$$.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:42 pm

I don't know how much she was paid but I thought in the past the stipends were a pittance. Surely her weekly allowance at home is more.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+108
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
kmick0890
TheWrongReasons
North