SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 54 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 43 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rose - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TrishB Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:30 am

This BIP season will be more of a joke than I thought possible, unless they are completely changing the format. Bringing in the real boyfriends of some of the women seems senseless, so I am hoping there is a really good reason for it!
I thought Ben Z was on the first BIP... am I wrong?
Amanda is a french fry short of a happy meal (more than I already know she is!!) If she is going back! I also do not see her as the Bachelorette at all. She lacks the personality, and she has the body of a 12 year old boy, IMHO
Who is Derek?
Alexis boyfriend looks so familiar...
Robbie & Chase together would be fun to watch. Robbie is not a good candidate for TB IMO
I knew about Kristina & Jef about 2.5 months ago & posted it on her thread. I saw an IG story of Jef where she appeared for a second. I think Jef would make for an interesting BIP season, hope RS is wrong.
Jared will be the only reason I'd watch this show each week. Hope he goes & finally finds a girl to date... Dani M would be my choice.

rose - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

rose - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:52 am

Actually I think TPTB should sign ROSE up for a quick bartending or mixology course and send them to BIP. Have them be the bartenders.
Make them the season. Forget the twats in their fig suits and the guys strutting their nannas, the boys got the moons.
Fly in Duh's girl's to shill shell necklaces, chase a few hermit crabs, dress as flower girls and have a 20 minutes Evan/Carly wedding and we got the season in the bag.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:18 pm

bluwavz wrote:I just don't think Derek is going to be able to do better than Olivia on BiP. I think he would've been better off sticking with her and them both going on BiP together. She's way more memorable than he is. He wasn't really memorable and didn't stand out much on JoJo's season. I won't be surprised if he gets eliminated early on TBH. All JMO.  

Maybe he's just not desperate to have a couple brand? I really couldn't care less about the guy, but I guess I just fail to see what his big crime is. He dated Olivia for a bit, they talked about going on BIP together, but then he realised it's not what he wants, so he broke up with her plenty in advance. I see no problem with that. I'd rather he do that than go on BIP with her and get engaged against his better judgement, or go there with her and then embarrass her on TV by telling her he wants to date someone else. He handled it all in private and if Olivia feels like a fool because of it, then maybe she should've kept it private as well. The only thing I can criticise him for is his stupid excuse, but maybe there's some truth to that as well, as in he's not looking for anything serious on BIP and just wants to have a paid vacation? For all we know, Olivia was already talking about them getting engaged at the end of it and he was like "nope, not happening". I don't think most people go on BIP to find their future wife/husband, so he certainly wouldn't be alone in wanting to just have some fun. In any case, there's usually no good way of breaking up with someone, and no matter what he said, it's obviously not the main reason, because if someone really likes you they won't let stupid stuff like that get in the way. I can't blame the guy for changing his mind about her and then doing the right thing and breaking up. No one needs to keep dating someone they don't want to date. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:34 pm

I honestly don't think Derek and Olivia were a good match , so they ended for a reason. He just seems more low key than her. 

I saw on Enews Instagram Story, that Corrine is nervous about BIP because she doesn't want any "girl drama". Is she a freaking idiot, they literally begged her to be on the show because she creates drama. Lol. These people are so out of touch.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:35 pm

If he handled the breakup like a normal decent human being, without lying, then goes to BIP etc, IMO it wouldn't have mattered.

The fact that he specifically said he didn't want to date Bach people, then goes to BIP is what makes him a skank IMHO.

He could have ended the relationship in a truthful manner, then what he does after that is his business, because he would be single at that point. So for me it's not a matter of expecting him to date someone he doesn't want to date, it's the fact that he outright lied to get out of the relationship in order to do the exact same thing of what his reasoning's for the break up were to begin with.

Add me to the list of, having to google him if I want to know who he is, but couldn't be bothered.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:46 pm

It sounds like this was the situation:
You: Hey Kasha are you interested in going out to lunch today?
Me: Not really, I don't like going out to lunch. I don't like to.
Then you run into me going out to lunch with your friend tomorrow. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:47 pm

I just don't think his "lie" really matters much. People tell white lies all the time in order to avoid confrontation or hurting someone's feelings. His just came to bite him in the butt since he decided to go on BIP anyway. And like I said, we don't know if he's really open to anything serious anyway. It's just BIP, not MAFS. No matter what he said, the end result is the same, they're both single and free to do as they like. If Olivia really thought they'd still be together if not for her stint on the Bachelor, I have a bridge to sell her, that's all. All JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:57 pm

mindless wrote:I just don't think his "lie" really matters much. People tell white lies all the time in order to avoid confrontation or hurting someone's feelings. His just came to bite him in the butt since he decided to go on BIP anyway. And like I said, we don't know if he's really open to anything serious anyway. It's just BIP, not MAFS. No matter what he said, the end result is the same, they're both single and free to do as they like. If Olivia really thought they'd still be together if not for her stint on the Bachelor, I have a bridge to sell her, that's all. All JMO.

I find it hard to crucify someone for something we are still not even sure he is doing. Who gets on BIP is still up in the air and even then, I will wait and see how he behaves.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:10 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

NO!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:42 pm

What a dreadful, boring, unwatchable cast IMO. Ugh. rose - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 1f631
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:44 pm

So far there's no one I'm interested in seeing. Last season had some heavy hitters, this season is totally meh. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 54 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 43 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
Acrunch
nd4reality
suzq
pikake
Emayem