SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 54 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 44 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rose - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kels0012 Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:07 pm

Yeah, without Chris Soules or Jef, I am not too interested in a lot of the cast. I wouldn't mind seeing Chase, but Nick's girls and Rachel's guys are meh to me.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

rose - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:33 pm

So I saw my boss reading BiP spoilers today and my mind was blown. I pretended to half know what she was talking about laugh out loud. 'Ohhh yeah what is it like a spin off show?' laugh out loud

rose - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:39 pm

Kels0012 wrote:Yeah, without Chris Soules or Jef, I am not too interested in a lot of the cast. I wouldn't mind seeing Chase, but Nick's girls and Rachel's guys are meh to me.

That's the one part of RS' blog I just can't believe. If all he said was true with the drama surrounding jef and kristina, they would be absolutely crazy to not have that on the show. I think they'll bring him in, just not initially. Perfect scenario for them would be for kristina to meet a new guy and start getting along, then bring jef in. I'll be shocked if he doesn't show.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:40 pm

@bleuberry rose - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 3806527698

I think it's fun having dual personalities. laugh out loud Although my son and friends know I'm involved in a forum, and will call me for spoilers, but they have nooooo idea! The best is when a season is filming, he asks me who won. It's not finished filming yet, so, you probably know who won next season. laugh out loud Just about.

The cast for BIP is getting worse and worse IMO. There isn't one single person I care about at this point. It's such a turn off when they come right out and claim their stakes. I have no desire to see any of the phoney squad members.

ETA: oh man, I forgot IF. I wish hockey was on all year round! duh

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:50 pm

@GuardianAngel your son is my sister for me, I'm her Bachelor info person laugh out loud.

rose - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:23 am

Sarahkyla wrote:
Kels0012 wrote:Yeah, without Chris Soules or Jef, I am not too interested in a lot of the cast. I wouldn't mind seeing Chase, but Nick's girls and Rachel's guys are meh to me.

That's the one part of RS' blog I just can't believe. If all he said was true with the drama surrounding jef and kristina, they would be absolutely crazy to not have that on the show. I think they'll bring him in, just not initially. Perfect scenario for them would be for kristina to meet a new guy and start getting along, then bring jef in. I'll be shocked if he doesn't show.

This is what I thought too :yes: . Since when does TPTB not liking someone mean they'll pass up an opportunity for great tv? (JMO) Like Josh last season, I don't think they are a fan of his at all, but there he was front and centre because they knew it would be a great story. I think they'd be silly to not bring Jef on if Kristina is on. JMO

Also, I guess I've watched this show too long because I'd sooooo much rather see Jef and what he's like now than anyone from the past few seasons. Any season post Kaitlyn, there's not anyone really that would draw me into BIP JMO. I'd love some older seasons cast back. But I'm sure I'll be watching anyway. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:45 am

Personally, I think Robby and Chase could steal the show and be the main focus. #Rose #bromance #truerelationshipsuccessstory

I'd love some older seasons cast, too.  Well, with the exception of 1F.  

I think I'd rather poke my own eyes out than sit through watching him on my tv again.  But then, I don't plan on watching this mess anyway, so bring him on if it's a good train wreck and he'll be road kill.  I can snark without watching.  laugh out loud

JMOAA

ETA: I was so ready to ship Soulnell this summer. Oh what might have been. Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:30 am

It had been discussed before that there may be a possibility that Sam (Bachelorette AU S2) may go on BIP and it may just be a rumor... but according to his IG he is in California right now... so considering BIP will be filming soon it could be a clue question

Then again, he may be there for something else or be a potential later cast member for BIP so will see if anything happens with his SM to indicate what's he's there for...

rose - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 17478614_131026164134518_7636848269179486208_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTUyODU0ODc1ODczOTkxMDgxMQ%3D%3D
IG story https://www.instagram.com/samuelrjohnston/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:14 am

AllAboutLove wrote:It had been discussed before that there may be a possibility that Sam (Bachelorette AU S2) may go on BIP and it may just be a rumor... but according to his IG he is in California right now... so considering BIP will be filming soon it could be a clue  question  

Then again, he may be there for something else or be a potential later cast member for BIP so will see if anything happens with his SM to indicate what's he's there for...

rose - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 17478614_131026164134518_7636848269179486208_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTUyODU0ODc1ODczOTkxMDgxMQ%3D%3D
IG story https://www.instagram.com/samuelrjohnston/

Sam being in Cali may be a coincidence but to paraphrase Confucious: there are no coincidences!   Hugesmile

Definitely adds weight to the rumours he'll be making an appearance and with all the talk of girls going on who already have boyfriends, I wouldn't be surprised if he's been tasked with the job of "stirring things up" by getting it on with one or more of them.  I don't think he'd have any qualms about doing so.  JMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:19 am

I followed the ig link, he is very pretty. Who is he?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:29 am

@lexforlife Sam was a contestant last year on Bachelorette Australia S2 here. They had quite a few very good looking men on that season (the top four all model). Best looking cast for any Bette season IMHO (not to take away from any others).

@Bobette with the way that BIP works with original cast (first group of contestants) and then they bring on new contestants as they film the season, I could see it being the case with Sam if he doesn't get on but is technically on "bystand" mode (i.e. waiting to possibly be on) which means he may never be on even if a potential contestant. Part of me would actually enjoy seeing him on BIP. I think he'd be a great fit (he's also very funny IMO and brutally honest).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:37 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@lexforlife Sam was a contestant last year on Bachelorette Australia S2. They had quite a few very good looking men on that season. Best looking cast for any Bette season IMHO (not to take away from any others).

@Bobette with the way that BIP works with original cast (first group of contestants) and then they bring on new contestants as they film the season, I could see it being the case with Sam if he doesn't get on but is technically on "bystand" mode (i.e. waiting to possibly be on) which means he may never be on even if a potential contestant. Part of me would actually enjoy seeing him on BIP. I think he'd be a great fit (he's also very funny IMO and brutally honest).

@AllAboutLove Yes I watched last year's show so realise he may not be on for the whole time.  I agree he's tailor-made for this format and would be entertaining to watch, especially as the girls will most likely have no idea who he is.  

Consensus among members seems to be that the spoiled cast is a bit "meh" this season so bringing Sam in would be like setting the cat among the pigeons which could spice things up nicely, IMO.  I hope it happens.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 54 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 44 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
Acrunch
nd4reality
suzq
pikake
Emayem