SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 54 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 44 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rose - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:41 am

@Bobette yes I hope it happens too as I am definitely "meh" on the rest of the cast!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

rose - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:58 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@lexforlife Sam was a contestant last year on Bachelorette Australia S2 here. They had quite a few very good looking men on that season (the top four all model). Best looking cast for any Bette season IMHO (not to take away from any others).

@Bobette with the way that BIP works with original cast (first group of contestants) and then they bring on new contestants as they film the season, I could see it being the case with Sam if he doesn't get on but is technically on "bystand" mode (i.e. waiting to possibly be on) which means he may never be on even if a potential contestant. Part of me would actually enjoy seeing him on BIP. I think he'd be a great fit (he's also very funny IMO and brutally honest).
Thanks, he is too pretty, laugh out loud. If he makes it to paradise, those girls will definitely be allover him like stew on rice.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:05 am

@lexforlife add in Sam's Aussie accent and he could have his pick (imo) rose - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:37 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@lexforlife add in Sam's Aussie accent and he could have his pick (imo) rose - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 3806527698

I was going to say until he opens his mouth and speaks giggling look at yes but personality no thanks jmo though I would prefer him over Robby any day Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:47 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@lexforlife add in Sam's Aussie accent and he could have his pick (imo) rose - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 3806527698

I was going to say until he opens his mouth and speaks giggling look at yes but personality no thanks jmo though I would prefer him over Robby any day Hugesmile

The best part about Sam from a production point of view is that he'd do anything TPTB asked of him, IMO.  I doubt he'd be looking for any kind of long-term relationship and would have no qualms about breaking up couples or causing a bit of controversy IMO.  

I agree the ladies would find him hard to resist.  He's cocky as anything but that's like catnip to some women, and coupled with the Australian accept his style of arrogance could be interpreted as just cheeky charm or swag.  Plus yeah... there's that whole face/body factor.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:55 am

I would really like it if Sam joined those what I call bozo's! I can see those all those lizards scrambling around when he arrives! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:08 pm

Bringing in the girls' boyfriends from home is more likely.

Guy: I'm from the Australian version!
Everyone: There's an Australian version?

There's zero incentive for BiP to bring in someone the cast has never heard of. ***IMO***

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:23 pm

All contestants are 'new' to viewers and other contestants the first time they appear on any of the shows in this franchise. I don't think it has to be a prerequisite that the audience knows who you are for BIP.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:30 pm

Considering MF is the creator of the TB and 'ette, and production of season 4 of TB Aussie was switched from Shrine Australia to Time Warner, I can see it happening.

Some even noticed a change in the edit from the Aussie company to Time Warner to coincide with the US version.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:33 pm

Plus, I think most American girls love an Australian accent. Nick's rejects would be all over Sam. They are as vapid as they come, maybe we could get some great cat fights between the squad.

Bring in someone really hot from the AU or NZ versions and watch it screw up all the little pre-arranged stories. I would personally consider watching that over the rest of these people.

Of course if Robby and Chase will make their love official I will also be glued to my seat. They are soulmates, come on boys, give MF some diversity he has avoided like the plaque until now.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:35 pm

MaxWilder wrote:Bringing in the girls' boyfriends from home is more likely.

Guy: I'm from the Australian version!
Everyone: There's an Australian version?

There's zero incentive for BiP to bring in someone the cast has never heard of. ***IMO***

Why not do both?  At the same time?  They're going to want to stir up maximum drama, IMO.

And I think the conversation could be more like:

AU Guy: I'm from the Australian version!

US Guys: Uh Oh. Just as well [Girl X] is my girlfriend.  I'm confident she wouldn't even think of...

US Girls: We don't care if you're from the moon when you look like that.  Care for a date?

And there's the incentive, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:11 pm

I really do not care about watching any prearranged couples "falling in love" in paradise "for the first time" Suspect Suspect I hope TPTB will be a step ahead of them and manage to screw up their pre-planned coupling, now THAT would be worth watching laugh out loud laugh out loud
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 54 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 44 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
Acrunch
nd4reality
suzq
pikake
Emayem