SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by atem Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:16 pm

Linds911 wrote:@atem Was looking forward to this season but bummed like you about no Mark. He's one of my favorites. And Nick being on just kills all the excitement I had.

Plus, I read that Mark wanted to be back!  But, I guess the height difference with Mark and Nancy?

lipsis wrote:Nancy Kerrigans partner hasn't been announced yet. She might be too old to be paired with Mark, were he to come back. It would most likely be Artem or even Tony, if he came back.

If the list is true, im happy Simone is paired with Sasha. There'll be a great pair but Maks and Heather, since she appeared on SYTYCD, may be the shoo-in for the MBT.

I think that only gets one so far.  I think Sharna is the one to beat with the backstory that bull rider has.

Tony already indicated he's not coming back. So, Nancy is with Artem, who is not a good teacher to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:36 pm

lipsis wrote:From @DancingABCStats on Twitter

Simone Biles & Sasha
Erika Jayne & Gleb
Nancy Kerrigan & TBD
Normani Kordei & Val
Heather Morris & Maks
Charo & Keo

Bonner Bolton & Sharna
Chris Kattan & Witney
Rashad Jennings & TBD
Mr T & Kym
Nick Viall & Peta
6th male celeb unknown

Here's an article link for all the info updated so far.
http://www.buddytv.com/articles/dancing-with-the-stars/dancing-with-the-stars-reveals-63453.aspx
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:18 pm

Wouldn't it be funny if the 6th man was BOR.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:23 pm

oh my Kasha... I would definitely watch.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:24 pm

That would actually make me tune in laugh out loud.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:24 pm

@atem isn't Nancy Kerrigan like 5 "4 ? I think they would be perfect height wise.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:44 pm

Heather Morris of Glee fame is a ringer. She once was a backup dancer to Beyoncé and was originally hire at Glee to teach the Single Lady dance steps to Glee cast members.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:46 pm

How the heck is Heather Morris on? She has such an extensive history dancing. She's practically a pro.

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:48 pm

bleuberry wrote:How the heck is Heather Morris on? She has such an extensive history dancing. She's practically a pro.

The excuse will be that she's not a ballroom dancer

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:56 pm

If the top two aren't Simone and Heather I would be shocked!

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 87b72b10 DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 86669110 DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:59 pm

^^^i agree. And I hope people realize that Heather has an unfair advantage and award Simone the MBT. Sasha is due for the trophy anyway.

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel10DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel10 DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Family10DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel15DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:01 pm

I'm telling y'all rn it's gonna be Normani. Remember this post.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+67
Mgrissom
chrissy1295
Stacia620
Zaynab
nutty1