SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 49 of 77 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Beagle Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This is such a joke, that was not an 8 dance by Bonner. I didn't enjoy that at all.

They are pushing David and Bonner over Nick, yet Nick did much better than them tonight. They want Nick out by next week IMO.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:02 pm

When Nick is gone so am I...

I'm done with this show and its crap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:04 pm

I do not get how these judges score! David and Bonner did not dance better than Nick.

Last edited by Rolly on Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:06 pm

Beagle wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:This is such a joke, that was not an 8 dance by Bonner. I didn't enjoy that at all.

They are pushing David and Bonner over Nick, yet Nick did much better than them tonight. They want Nick out by next week IMO.

I think Erika's gone next week.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:06 pm

@havadrpepper Me too. I hardly watch the rest of the show. Unless someone like Roberto or JPG is on, beatingheart I'm not interested. The last couple of years have been a turn off for me. I really enjoyed DWTS all these years, but not so much the last few.

Bonner's dance IMO was far from good. He was boxy, and just doing his steps without any feeling emotion or groove.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:08 pm

i think it'll be Erika then Bonner.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:09 pm

Beagle wrote:

Of the ringers, I think Simone has the largest fan base, Nancy might have a strong one as well. The next largest one would be Nick or Val's partner. In my opinion Nick has the most solid one because of Vanessa and Peta; if Heather goes before Nick that may pull in some of his fan base because of Peta. They are scared of Nick being too far in the finals.JMO
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:10 pm

I'm enjoying this season.  Rashad and Nancy are a great surprise. Simone is not a surprise, but I love her anyway. I would be happy for any of these 3 to win.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:11 pm

Rolly wrote:I do not get how these judges score! David and Bonner did not dance better than Nick.

I agree. I don't get this myself. It seems like they are trying to get Nick off the show. jmo.  And that's a shame, because I think Nick is getting better and better. I hope he will last at least a couple more weeks.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:14 pm

Muslady wrote:They are doing their best to knock out Nick!  Len doesn't like him for some reason.

I thought the same things because he should have gotten all 8s.

LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:17 pm

Most Bachelor contestants finish between 5-6.  That's about where I expect Nick to finish. I think he'll finish above Bonner, but not David. Lots of MLB fans out there.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:27 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Muslady wrote:They are doing their best to knock out Nick!  Len doesn't like him for some reason.

I thought the same things because he should have gotten all 8s.

Maybe they decide how they are going to score them before they even see the dance. Suspect
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 77 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+67
Mgrissom
chrissy1295
Stacia620
Zaynab
nutty1