SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 51 of 77 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:49 am

I think Erica is a goner next week, followed by Bonner.

I would not be surprised if Heather goes after that. I don't know that she has that much of a fan base and I don't think she is connecting with the audience. The fact that she is a dancer is not helping. I was watching with someone who hasn't watched the show all season and when she watched Heather's dance, she thought Heather was the pro.

David should also go before Nick, but he has a good fan base so that may be tricky. Maybe the baseball player and the football player will split the sport votes?

Honestly, I would love it if Rashad walked away with the win. He is not a dancer and I would like it if someone without dance experience would win. This is why I have been hit and miss with DWTS the last few years. Too many ringers and too much messing about with the scores from the judges.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by gurlbrit Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:15 am

Len for me pretty much confirmed how rigged this show is last night. He told Val in no uncertain terms that now Normani is no longer traveling he should increase the difficulty of her moves. If that isn't stating that she's there until the end I don't know what is. I think Nick's scores were fair. Bonner and David should not have been marked up. Rashad deserved his scores and I think he will go to the end; however, I'm pretty much done with DWTS after this season. It's not a dance competition any more, which is the original premise of this show, it's a popularity contest and relies heavily on who the judges "love", not on how much the celebrities improve. Gah.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:37 am

After watching this show over the years, I've always had the impression that the judges will score the stars lower that are getting high fan votes but that aren't necessarily the best dancer and don't want to see them in the finals.  Maybe I'm imagining it, but seems like after Sabrina Bryan went home so early, the judges will do whatever to keep whom they want.  

I thought Nick did a better job this week and thought his score was a tad low in comparison to David or Bonner.  I like Bonner, I've followed him on the PBR, and he is a decent man, but I just don't think he can physically do anymore at this point.  Sharna's choreography is very limited, and the dances are all at the minimum time,  I think it's all he's capable of right now, it's still a huge accomplishment that he's even out there, but he needs to go soon.

I hope Erika goes home next. I didn't really watch Heathers, she annoys me for some reason laugh out loud I enjoyed Nancy's dance.  I loved Rashad's dance, it was amazing!  I would love it if he walked away with the trophy in the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:24 am

I honestly think Erika will be the next to go....I don't think either her or Gleb have a strong enough fan base to stay much longer. I expect Heather to stick around long enough to get to dance with Maks and then I don't think her fan base will keep her along much after that.

Final Four imo....David because of Cubs Nation. Those people are FIERCELY LOYAL....and I do mean FIERCE! I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he makes final three simply because of that fan base. Rashad because I think he's the "story" of the season. Non-dancer can DANCE (and I wouldn't be surprised if he wins it)! Simone because she's got a pretty big fan base, I think. And the fourth one is probably going to be Normani....because I think between Fifth Harmony fans and Val fans she'll be really tough to beat. I would LOVE to see Nancy take that fourth spot because I really like how humble she is, but I'm not sure she'll have a large enough fan base to pull her along that far. But I do think she'll make top 5.

So my guess for next eliminations (in order):

1. Erika
2. Bonner
3. Heather (I think she'll go and it'll be a "shocking" elimination and Maks will be MAD!)
4. Nick
5. Nancy
6. Normani
7. David
8. Simone
9. Rashad

I'm typically Team Chmerkovsky all the way....but I would LOVE to see a Sasha/Emma battle to the end. Those two have been with DWTS a long time and I'd love to see their hard work pay off! I do think Normani and Simone could possibly change positions in that lineup....but I'm going to give Simone the nod because I think she's got a bigger fan base than Normani and I also think all of the Hough fans are swinging their votes to Sasha/Emma.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:37 am

When Nick goes all my votes will go to Nancy , Rashad, and Simone. I really don't care who wins.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:18 am

Holy moly Rashad and Emma were absolutely beautiful. Brought me to tears. I think he may be the dark horse, wouldn't mind him coming out from under and winning over the ringer girls.

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:23 am

After Nick is gone, I am done watching.  I have watched this season after not watching for the last 2-3 years because of the ringers and the obvious mis-scoring by the judges.  After last night I was reminded of why I stopped watching.  The judges are so biased it is ridiculous!  My sister, who really wants Rashad or Simone to win, was disgusted by the judges gushing over how Nick did so much better and then gave him 7's and 8's AND THEN (in her opinion) over scored Bonner and David.  She thought that Nick did as well as her favorite (Simone).  I bit my tongue and let her say what she wanted because I thought maybe I was just being biased about Nick.

Nick and Peta did awesome and Nick really seems to be enjoying himself and is happier than I remember ever seeing him.  So happy for him and Vanessa!!

Last edited by George1218 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:33 pm

I couldn't believe Bonner and David were scored higher and that Mr T was scored the same. T barely moved!

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:31 pm

Moved to the appropriate thread.

lovebites8727 wrote:I was able to watch dwts last night . Did nick and peta kiss each other before he went to kiss Vanessa at the end ? laugh out loud . Anyway, his dance is okay last night . Wonder how long he is staying since the two weakest are gone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:39 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:I was able to watch dwts last night . Did nick and peta kiss each other before he went to kiss Vanessa at the end ? laugh out loud . Anyway, his dance is okay last night . Wonder how long he is staying since the two weakest are gone.
To answer your question about Nick and Peta... the answer is No they didn't (source/evidence here).

I thought Nick did much better than just okay and the judges also thought he did better than just okay as they stated themselves.

Regardless of how long Nick remains on the show, I think he has done an exceptional job overall and IMO is the best Bachelor-DWTS contestant this show has had.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:50 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
To answer your question about Nick and Peta... the answer is No they didn't (source/evidence here).

I thought Nick did much better than just okay and the judges also thought he did better than just okay as they stated themselves.

Regardless of how long Nick remains on the show, I think he has done an exceptional job overall and IMO is the best Bachelor-DWTS contestant this show has had.

I definitely agree with the bolded.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:52 pm

Who was let go tonight?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 77 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+67
Mgrissom
chrissy1295
Stacia620
Zaynab
nutty1