SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 77 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 42 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:13 pm

^^^ if Chris Kattan brings fun and a personality then he'll probably survive the first few weeks. IMO Look how long Andy Dick lasted? Can you imagine if he goes early though? Little Miss Entitled Witney will be pissed.

Bull Rider is even hawt to this old lady. Dayum! DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 1f525

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Samuel10DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Samuel10 DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Family10DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Samuel15DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:24 pm

Sharna wants their team name to be Redbull, and I'm here for it.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:45 pm

lipsis wrote:^^^ if Chris Kattan brings fun and a personality then he'll probably survive the first few weeks. IMO Look how long Andy Dick lasted?  Can you imagine if he goes early though? Little Miss Entitled Witney will be pissed.

Bull Rider is even hawt to this old lady. Dayum!  DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 1f525

Then who do you think will go first?  Charro and Mr. T have great personalities too.

I'm most scared for Nancy.  I don't think Artem is a good teacher.

ReneeM wrote:Sharna wants their team name to be Redbull, and I'm here for it.

Great name!

I swear, if he was taller, I would faint on the spot. LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:08 pm

So far the bull rider's personality seems dull though. So I feel like unless he comes out and wow Week 1, he could be in danger because many people may not know who he is. That was James' concern last season but James turned it on like nobody's business and built a fanbase as the season went on. 

Unless bull rider guy can do that (and that fact that most of us can't even seem to remember his name is not a good sign), I don't see him lasting too long. I think the early weak links might be Charo, Mr. T. and Chris Kattan with people like Erika Jayne, Nick and the baseball player (if he has a ballroom instead of Latin) being middle of the road. 

Obviously Heather, Normany, Simone will come out of week 1 with fire. Nancy Kerrigan is a question mark for me and I feel like the football player might not be great but I can already tell from GMA this morning he'll be like all the others and have personality and swag for days and that'll take him a long way.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:17 pm

Sight unseen I'd say the baseball player, Mr T, Charo, Mr Bull Rider and Nancy Kerrigan are our earliest boots with Chris Kattan being undetermined.

Mr T and Charo can be annoying to people
Nancy is not the most friendly person around so she may rub people the wrong way.

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Samuel10DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Samuel10 DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Family10DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Samuel15DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:27 pm

I think I've watched 2 episodes of DWTS in the past. I did watch a full season of Carlton/Whitney on you tube. Do they still show snippets of them in practice during the week?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:53 pm

Yes @mprssdbyu they do.

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:58 pm

Has anyone seen a glimpse of practice for Nick and Peta? I've seen several still shots of other couples but nothing with Nick and Peta.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by justrosie Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:26 am

Sharma & Bonner team #DenimnDiamonds

justrosie

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:38 am

mprssdbyu wrote:Has anyone seen a glimpse of practice for Nick and Peta? I've seen several still shots of other couples but nothing with Nick and Peta.

I suspect they are keeping Nick and Peta under wraps, so to speak, to heighten the curiosity of how they will do, thus generating a bigger audience. JMHOFWIW
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:09 am

They did a facebook live with Nick & Peta last week and there was also an Access Hollywood interview that showed a little bit....and then someplace (maybe Peta's Insta story) had a little clip of them dancing. So there's been bits and pieces of them shown.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:59 pm

In order to create a sense of order, the Nick and Peta DWTS thread has been changed to a Fan thread and moved into Nick's Fan Category.

This thread will continue to be a General Discussion thread for all contestants including Nick and Peta. Therefore, all opinions are welcome.

Good luck to all your favourites as Season 24 premiers in one hour Eastern!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 77 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 42 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+67
Mgrissom
chrissy1295
Stacia620
Zaynab
nutty1