SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:42 pm

^^ last nights show misled the viewers about Alex wanting Elena gone. She's never been off the Evict Cody Train unfortunately. Of course, she is influenced by Paul. She might have been persuaded to get Elena out otherwise. Next on their hit list is Mark.

FWIW, Mark is saying he'd put up Paul and Alex if he becomes HOH. I don't think the votes are there to evict Paul right now though so whoever he is sitting against would probably go to jury.

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Family10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:14 pm

Excuse my ignorance, but I've always wondered what's the point in having the feeds if everyone knows what's going to happen? Or do they keep some things a suspense?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:20 pm

Well, watching the feeds then watching the TV show shows you exactly how much editing there is in reality TV!  Especially in Big Brother.  Those that just watch the TV show don't get the whole story of what is going on in the house. And, according to what I have read on another website, the TV show really downplayed some actual bullying that was done in the house and pretty much hid from the viewers the ringleader of it.

BB as a show is so predictable... unfortunately, it isn't going anywhere.

Edited to add that as of now, the feeds are "down" until after a special episode airs tomorrow night. They will start the feeds back up after the west coast airing of the show. So over 24 hours of happenings that those who purchase the feeds don't get to see. And, the producers can have it edited any way they want and no one will know any different.

Can you tell that I have no love for this show anymore? Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:31 pm

The feeds are sooooooo different than the televised show. For yrs I was glued to FORT they had great recaps of the feeds. My kids get the feeds.
Now I babysit there so much I see the feeds way too much and my Josh(3yrs old) call me a Meatball and hums the meatball song!
This show is almost a cult following with the feeds. I can't explain it. It's like a tonic. I only wish they would gear a season to the older crowd and we could apply. Major frown.
Between this and Survivor! OMG. I could watch and relax 24/7.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:40 pm

I hear you about the feeds being addicting!

I started with feeds about midway through season 4.  Did all of 5, all of 6 and all of 7.  I was spending so much time on them, that I did an intervention on myself for season 8 and refused to get the feeds.  Haven't gotten them since!  I remember once during season 7 that I had my laptop with me in bed and ended up staying up all night towards the end of the season watching Will and Janelle and still went to work.  When that season ended, I knew I had to stop because I had let the feeds and the contestants take over my life.

Edited to add... And to think that was before social media as well! I spent all my time on Joker's glued to those forums wanting to know everything about the contestants even after the season was over. That's one reason I don't "fan" any of the contestants from any other reality show.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:12 am

For me, getting the feeds is much like reading spoilers for the Bachelor...knowing what's going to happen and how it went down before it airs. The tv show is so edited. Sometimes what they spend three minutes on actually took days to happen. I also enjoy when we get to see the comps.

Also, just like the Bachelor, I enjoy the social aspect of it. Truth is, you no longer even need the feeds with Twitter, podcasts and website play by play. I've had feeds since BB6 so it like my summer habit. It's made easier since all my other shows are in reruns.

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Family10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:00 am

Thanks for the explanation, makes total sense!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:23 pm

I'm seeing on Twitter that according to the poster on Reddit that has accurately spoiled during feed outages this season that

Christmas is the new HOH. No noms yet. Those are late afternoon on Fridays.

I like Christmas. She's interesting to me. I don't expect her to veer too far off the Paul plan though, not yet anyway. That means Mark will probably be targeted. I'd love to see her at least contemplate a big move though and start to plant seeds to the others that they need to make a move against Paul. I think she's capable of it.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:55 pm

I like Christmas too. Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 4256136633

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:08 pm

Yes I don't watch feeds just view After Dark and read spoilers here and on Twitter.

Woot go Christmas! She seems to be close friends with Paul so see if she targets Mark like he wants or goes another way.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 8367-910 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 I_got_13 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 E5kqdm15 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:08 pm

Christmas and Mark don't really think too highly of the other. If you noticed during the last HOH knock out contest everyone was matching Mark up with someone to get him eliminated and Mark kept matching up Christmas with someone until she got eliminated. I fully expect he will be the target this week, probably by the back door.

That being said, when someone is alone in the game they are ripe for picking up to work with to get numbers on your side. Mark wants Paul out so if Christmas has any thought about tying to target Paul, it might be good to keep Mark. Not that any of these ding-a-lings would listen to me.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:23 pm

@lipsis Seriously. They are just following him and doing whatever he tells them. I can't believe that nobody seems to think it might be a good idea to get rid of him.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+13
timfan
TrishB
rc49ers
whit90
KK4