SELECT CONTENT

The Amazing Race - Season 29 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Amazing Race - Season 29 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - Season 29 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:34 am

Again, watching this is like comfort food for me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race - Season 29 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - Season 29 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:37 am

I love TAR too! Canada TAR should be starting soon. I can't find a premier date but I know it's coming soon.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:38 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Looks like a good season. I am psyched! Survivor on Wednesday and TAR on Thursday! Yay and my new viewing/posting buddy @ Reason two nights in a row!  
Buckle up bitches!

I will try to join you as well. I PVR'd it last night as I was training a new staff at work, but usually all is quiet by 10pm and I can watch with no problem.

I watched when I got home and thoroughly enjoyed it. Some interesting people and good pairings. How they picked teams kind of reminded me of Love in the Wild. Wonder if they will have a similar type of success? I was sorry to see team long hair go home first. I rather liked them and would have preferred to have them stay over the team that beat them.

Looking forward to next week!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:16 pm

I really enjoyed the season premiere. I follow along a TAR sleuthing board and knew who the teams were before watching. Actually have known since the season was filmed last summer! But, it was interesting to see how they ended up together.

Like TB, I like to know in advance how TAR plays out (yep, I was one who always read the last few pages of a book before I bought it). I'm really looking forward to seeing the journey of the F3 teams. No, the sleuthing board does not post who the winner is even though they might know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:19 pm

I used to frequent a TAR spoiler board. I wonder if it's the same.
Either way, I like watching as it goes better than being spoiled. I did enjoy learning about some of the back scene things and of course Phil is great.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:24 pm

I love the host of TAR, and Survivor better than CH.

Last edited by reason on Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:25 pm

Nice, didn't know u had an amazing race thread. Love this show. This season looks good even though it's later than usually. Already rooting and hoping they go far #teamfun. I so want the fun meter. laugh out loud I think #teamlolo will end up dating we will see both good looking people. Other's could surprise on how they do.We will see on how they do this season.

The Amazing Race - Season 29 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 2 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:54 pm

The Amazing Race is one of my favorite shows and I'm absolutely loving this season already. I loved the premiere episode, the teams are great this season.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by lettore Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:57 pm

I thought this would air in April and had no idea it already had premiere untill I saw this thread. Good episode and some interesting pairings, it seems it will be fun. And @SunnyRachel I thought the same about teamlolo, but it didn't happen, I read in media that Logan is in relationship with someone else from this season.

lettore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:01 pm

There is a big age difference between Seth and Olive, but I do see attraction potential there. I really enjoyed watching them work together. I did like team fun, too.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:03 pm

@Kashathediva Can there be a thread for the teams please because I don't know them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:05 pm

Would you like me to list the teams so you can identify the cast individually with each other/team or was it a separate team thread to discuss each team?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Amazing Race - Season 29 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+5
jessietrey
SunnyRachel
George1218
Sprite
GuardianAngel