SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realitytv -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cila51290 Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:44 pm

I'm sorry but I would never talk about an orgasm on national television. That's just too private for my taste.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

realitytv -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:48 pm

bleuberry wrote:Oh Raven. Cringe city.  no no
No wonder the liquor cabinet is stocked to the gills on this show! I have no problem discussing it with my significant other but no way in h3ll I'm going to highlight the intimate details of my sex life to the world. I have to believe Raven is going to cringe herself a few times tonight.

Lordy, I would hide under a chair but then again maybe watching it back, her smile will be slow and steady remembering the shout out to her doctor friend that everybody in Hoxie seems to know. The population of Hoxie may have missed he likes to play the field but they aren't going to miss he sucks in bed! Yowza. realitytv -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 4256136633

ETA: I'll admit knowing what TPTB are capable of, I was afraid the deep dark secret was something far worse for Nick!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:08 pm

I wouldn't want to get on Raven's bad side that's for sure.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:^^RS doubts it happened because apparently they played it up so much.  He actually is more afraid for Raven because now every interview will be about it. no no duh

atem wrote:

Again, why do you think Raven's friends/family has anything to do with what RS says or does?  He saw the episode and made his own assumptions.

It's comical actually how blantant he is about his protection of Raven.

@atem I have posted a couple of times in response to your question, maybe you missed it. Proof via Twitter of her family/friends feeding him information. It was speculated a long time ago during sleuthing that he would protect her via SM proof. Imagine this little secret coming from Vanessa and the hay day he'd have if that was the case. LiarBoy kisses butt big time and it's so obvious IMHO.

But, Raven wouldn't know if Nick proposed or not. She's not there.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:34 pm

@mindless

Thank you very much! I hate to put that onus on a man when half the time they forget even more obvious stuff like toilet lids, lights etc. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:48 pm

@atem If the tweeter kept sending RS the number of roses after elimination during filming, then responded to Nick's tweet, I hope I don't mess this up, and she responds, you already did after filming was over, I'm pretty sure Raven's family knows.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@atem If the tweeter kept sending RS the number of roses after elimination, then responded to Nick's tweet, I hope I don't mess this up, and she responds, you already did after filming was over, I'm pretty sure Raven's family knows.

I think Raven's family knew up to a point as she wasn't home. Nothing more than that.

Raven's family wouldn't know who the pick was from the start. Plus, she could have read the spoilers on RS and got the same assumption that he made a mistake.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:54 pm

I have no doubt after seeing the tweets etc that Raven's family knew.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:08 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I have no doubt after seeing the tweets etc that Raven's family knew.

Raven wouldn't even know.  So, how would her family?

Why do you think families follow RS? To find out what happens at the FRC.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:22 pm

How could Raven not know. If you have a choice between one or the other and it's not the other, it only leaves one. The only time there was an exception was with Brad. Jenni was out of the loop.
RS has often contacted family and friends of cast. I've been told this. So it could be he reached out.
As far as why would anyone reach out to RS--IDK. But it's done. We have members here who contact him. Maybe they can answer.
IMO He attracts groupies and fans like vermin to spoiled food.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:27 pm

In return, Liarboy protects the contestants that he gets info from. Says all sorts of nicey nicey things. Funny the bogus information I got said that 99% sure Raven went home st F4, but couldn't share how they knew, imagine that.

He's just charging his eightballer machine tally up the number of people Nick has had sex with and wishing it was himself. IMO of course.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:08 pm

I don't understand why Raven would share something so personal on camera unless she is super drunk or craving for screen-time or can't wait to humiliate her ex even more. 

I don't know what Trista said but it was in the old days with SM being less prevalent. Now everything spreads like wildfire and all your public information is available to anyone who types your name on a search engine. Why would you want random people knowing something so personal?  no no  no no

I just can't with this cast. From platinum vagines to no orgasms.  duh

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+68
emusha
quietpal
Norcalgal
MiaHawk
pavalygurl