SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realitytv -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:21 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:
Nick’s first date finds him with a beautiful bachelorette flying in a private helicopter over the breathtaking snow-covered landscape of Finland. He is delighted when the smitten woman shares her intimate feelings for him. But will she accept his invitation to the fantasy suite? And what will Nick think of the very private, innermost secret she reveals to him? As they watch the spectacular Northern Lights together, this could turn into the ultimate night of romance and the beginning of a beautiful relationship – or the end of the journey for one of the women.

I wonder what the bolded is about especially if it's about Raven?

I would love if she was saving herself for marriage- gives Nick an easy out in the FS realitytv -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698 I doubt it, though.

Makes sense to me. Otherwise, it would be 'she tells him a secret that shakes Nick to the very core' or something stupid like that if it was that big of a secret.

This secret seems like what you think.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

realitytv -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by shaughnessyb Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:22 pm

@coolangel the idea just excites me because it would mean he definitely didn't sleep with his F2- I also read in the epi description that Andi gives him advice about the FS? Maybe to only sleep with 1?
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:28 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:@coolangel the idea just excites me because it would mean he definitely didn't sleep with his F2- I also read in the epi description that Andi gives him advice about the FS? Maybe to only sleep with 1?

Yup. I like that too. :yes: I remember reading here that Raven had commented on a fb post right after filming that he was very nice and respectful towards her.

Even I think Andi's advice might be to get intimate with only his F1 so as to not confuse himself/others and be respectful of his relationship with F1. IMO It's no secret that Nick and Andi's FS was one of the major reasons for her relationship falling apart with Josh. What other advice could be considered 'bombshell advice for FS'?

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Ladybug82 I'm glad you have it figure out. It's making my head spin. dizzy

So is the second part titled B considered an episode? Just tell me when my title of the epi thread is wrong. laugh out loud

This weeks episode is labeled: Episode 2109. And the first hour next week will be Episode 2109B, meaning it's the other half of the FSD episode.  Instead of showing it all at once, we get 1 hour this week so they can premier a new show.  And then other half of it next week before a 2 hour WTA.  

Does that make sense or did I confuse you? laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:50 pm

I think Andi's FS advice might be just as people here have mentioned. She probably will tell him that if he's made up his mind (although I don't think she can actually say it in those exact terms) he should only sleep with his F1 to avoid the possible complications later on. I don't know if Nick would take her advice though, regardless of how generic it might be.

...Or she could remind him that the FS is only for making love and not the other one that starts with F and rhymes with duck.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:08 pm

Why oh why must TPTB inflict 2 hours of the Women Torture All? I just can't.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:10 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Why oh why must TPTB inflict 2 hours of the Women Torture All? I just can't.

We all know it's going to be the Corrine show.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:11 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Why oh why must TPTB inflict 2 hours of the Women Torture All? I just can't.

or inflict more MeAndi Dorfman who supposedly knows all about the proper way to behave as a lead.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:42 pm

One hour is more than enough torture IMO. Particularly since they already introduced Rachel as the Bachelorette. What in the world can they possibly talk about for 2 hours. Most of the viewing audience don't even know the names of the majority of the cast. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  I assume the castoffs will be in full audition mode for BIP...spare me. :shootme:
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:47 pm

I'm only in it for the 2-hour WTA if we get an hour of bloopers (30 minutes of that featuring Alexis).
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:13 am

Right? I was pretty happy when at first it looked like they ditched an hour of WTA and were just going to do the last hour of FSD then 1 hr of WTA. Oh well. Hoping to get good bloopers out of this. And possibly unpopular opinion but I'm hoping it is not just a gag reel of Alexis, she's has great moments and all but I want to see a well balanced blooper section.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:54 am

I know I will skip it.
The bloopers are usually such a disappointment of maybe 5 minutes.
They will surely give a good half hour to Rachel as the new 'Ette.
I figure anything worth mentioning will be re-capped and shown on our great place.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+68
emusha
quietpal
Norcalgal
MiaHawk
pavalygurl