SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:02 am

It'll be half hour Corinne, half hour Rachel, then DLo, Kristina, and whoever thinks they weren't given a fair chanse, to confront Nick about his reasonings. I'll skip, tbh. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

goals -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maya Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:08 am

All im interested in is the finale preview they always show at the end of WTA

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:01 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Andi is another Liz. I hate when people only care about you after you're "cool" enough or have reached some sort of pedestal. Before Nick was even considered the Bachelor, Andi was busying throwing shade and writing a book. Now since he's "The Bachelor" she even accepts to come on the show and give him advice. Girl, please! I see right through you. Rolling Eyes

Hey go easy on Andi this is her only means of income!!! cantstopl She has to butter up to Nick for 2 minutes in the spotlight to keep money coming in...quite ironic if you ask me

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:07 pm

My fear is how much screen time is Andi going to get? because they are only showing that talk, a rc and one fantasy date... for an hour.

Watching her season was enough of a chore. I wish they'd stop giving her attention. no no
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:16 pm

The interesting part to me in the press release is "As they watch the spectacular Northern Lights together, this could turn into the ultimate night of romance and the beginning of a beautiful relationship – or the end of the journey for one of the women." I am leaning towards this being Rachel's date because we saw them together in a previews where she was telling Nick she admires how he handled himself....I can see him telling her while watching the northern lights that he Admires her so much he cannot take her further when he knows his heart is elsewhere! Kaboom audience already knows she is next bachelorette anyway, so leaves the final 2 fantasy dates with Vanessa & Raven head to head for finale suspense!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:35 pm

The season has been "unpredictable" so it could be Nick & Vanessa's FS date.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:13 pm

But there is supposed to be a well-kept secret to be revealed. If it's Rachel, what is it? If it's Vanessa, what is it?

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:35 pm

So is the date description all 1 date? The heli flying/landscape (day time) is about the secret being revealed ... and then the night portion with northern lights where "they" question whether the woman stays (will there be a FS)?
... so is it possible those SCs of the teepee and Nick warming himself up near the "fire" are part of that same date ... and Nick seems pensive, like fearing if the woman will show up (IDK; I'm guessing) or is it after her exit ... Would they show Rachel's date in the stand-alone hour for then having Raven's and Vanessa's date being compared in the episode before WTA?

Last edited by happygolucky on Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:41 pm

Nah. I think it's Raven's date. The press release states the Bachelorette finally reveals her feelings. That was Raven's conflict that we last left her with. Vanessa has already dropped the love bomb. That leaves Raven and Rachel. I think rachel's elimination will happen in the second hour right before WTA. They will want to save that in the edit. Of the three, Raven is totally MOT. So she gets the first throwaway date. They will save Vanessa and Rachel for next week - leading up to WTA. IMO.

And for the record, I'm placing a bet that the big secret is Raven is saving herself for marriage.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:23 pm

I would have thought Raven with the first date...but with the hacked up edits....IMO they will show Rachel first so she can be eliminated a week earlier for the Ette role. At the WTA... I am assuming they want Vanessa and Raven's dates shown just prior so the can heighten the drama of who will Nick pick?? Not that the edits make sense....but IMO having a week between airing Vanessa and Raven makes No sense at all from a production standpoint or keeping the unspoiled viewers guessing standpoint. But stranger things have happened so maybe not.....
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:24 pm

Yeah, I'm torn for the reasons posted above by @sosleepy and @seabear. But if it's Rachel's date, what do you think the secret could be?
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:29 pm

Yeah I guess maybe I could see it being Rachel. The only thing I'm very confident about is no Vanessa again next week. That's 4 weeks she's been essentially ignored (yes I realize she would have been shown if they had kept the two hours together.) Worst editing ever this season.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+68
emusha
quietpal
Norcalgal
MiaHawk
pavalygurl