SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:37 pm

I think the secret revealed by IMO Rachel....will be something that can be used in her journey as the Ette. Nothing negative. IMO the episode and date will highlight Rachel positively to get viewers on board to follow her journey to find love. I expect both she and Nick to be respectful and emotional. This is just a guess on my part. IMO this 1 hour episode is the perfect time to highlight Rachel.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

goals -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by OnePromise Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:48 pm

Maybe Rachel is a virgin and saving it until marriage? That would be a big secret to reveal and give them something to talk about at the WTA.

Last edited by OnePromise on Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:49 pm

If it is Rachel's date, do you think she is going to be sent home before a F3 RC? Within the hour that we see on Monday?
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:58 pm

I think when she says she's falling in love, that's when Nick will realize he can't let her continue. It will be the standard, I was so vulnerable, blah blah

Here's a sample of Kaitlyn F3

Said Kaitlyn: “I am completely falling in love with you and it’s terrifying but it’s such a good feeling at the same time. I’m just really appreciative and happy with the way that it’s gone to get here.”
http://vancouversun.com/entertainment/the-bachelor-episode-9-recap-vancouvers-kaitlyn-bristowe-sent-home

Said Kaitlyn, later: “I got to hear those words back and I couldn’t be happier. Chris is somebody I could completely see myself with forever. This is a great start to the beginning of the rest of our lives.”

And then, boom, no rose, see ya later.

Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:01 pm

goals -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 16906293_215247858950722_6487142123119312896_n
andi_dorfman
When your ex be like ... Ummm WTF are you doing here? @nickviall #lovehate #goals #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:09 pm

Luvstruck wrote:The interesting part to me in the press release is "As they watch the spectacular Northern Lights together, this could turn into the ultimate night of romance and the beginning of a beautiful relationship – or the end of the journey for one of the women." I am leaning towards this being Rachel's date because we saw them together in a previews where she was telling Nick she admires how he handled himself....I can see him telling her while watching the northern lights that he Admires her so much he cannot take her further when he knows his heart is elsewhere! Kaboom audience already knows she is next bachelorette anyway, so leaves the final 2 fantasy dates with Vanessa & Raven head to head for finale suspense!!!

Plus, Rachel said she didn't expect being cut.  I am sure there is a F3 to F2 rose ceremony.

Rachel's date didn't seem to be watching the northern lights.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:14 pm

Today's fashion tip
Ladies,
Leather (black preferred) pants or a panther body suit are the perfect snug to wear if you want your view to be taken seriously. Once poured into either, you will feel intellectually empowered and ready to own the room. Be sure to accessorize with a bootie so that your message is clear.
...to be continued.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:37 pm

IDK...I am a bit chubby. That visual may not go over so great, unless I am doing a Jenny Craig ad. Maybe 10 yrs ago. Oh woe is me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:40 pm

I think it would be great if Rachel calls it quits with Nick. Tells him she likes him and wants to always be friends, but she doesn't want to ruin their friendship by going further romantically. She's gone on her own accord, probably knowing that she will be the next Bachelorette, and she can appear on the WTA as the next lead. I am hopeful that Nick then gets the final episode and ATFR to himself.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:45 pm

IMHO I don't think Rachel knew she would be the bachelorette so Nick will be the one sending her home.  She stated on JK that it was shortly after she got home they asked her to be the bachelorette, she thought they were feeling sorry for her, but when they continue pressing she thought about it, and took it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:49 pm

Mgrissom wrote:I think it would be great if Rachel calls it quits with Nick.  Tells him she likes him and wants to always be friends, but she doesn't want to ruin their friendship by going further romantically.  She's gone on her own accord, probably knowing that she will be the next Bachelorette, and she can appear on the WTA as the next lead.  I am hopeful that Nick then gets the final episode and ATFR to himself.

I really doubt that's what happens because she was asked what went wrong between her and nick (on GMA I think) and without giving out too much detail she said she just wasn't what he was looking for.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:07 am

ReneeM wrote:
Mgrissom wrote:I think it would be great if Rachel calls it quits with Nick.  Tells him she likes him and wants to always be friends, but she doesn't want to ruin their friendship by going further romantically.  She's gone on her own accord, probably knowing that she will be the next Bachelorette, and she can appear on the WTA as the next lead.  I am hopeful that Nick then gets the final episode and ATFR to himself.

I really doubt that's what happens because she was asked what went wrong between her and nick (on GMA I think) and without giving out too much detail she said she just wasn't what he was looking for.

:yes:  I remember Rach saying that too.
I think many of the women have wonderful qualities. Unfortunately the show makes it appear like not being given a rose is some type of rejection of a person when really it's just not the right fit for the lead. Doesn't take anything away from the great character of individuals sent home IMO. They've all dated others in their pre-show history with the same outcome - either being broken up with or being the one to initiate a break up. That's why they were single and available to be cast in the first place.
Rachel is a great example of that. Before and after, intelligent, accomplished, articulate, likes to joke around, spontaneous...Great qualities to serve her as next Bette.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+68
emusha
quietpal
Norcalgal
MiaHawk
pavalygurl