SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 48 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 40 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friendship -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:16 am

So was Nick describing Andi when he was talking about his ideal woman?

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

friendship -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:17 am

I'm ReneeM wrote:Nick/Andi is the real the ship guys! Everything else is fake news. Don't let them distract you!

laugh out loud But seriously though, yes! That was some chemie. I'm not one to sit around and think the lead made a mistake and should have gone with someone else, but Nick/Andi is the exception here. She chose soooo poorly! Nick is her end game! laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:19 am

Me looking for that chemistry between Raven and Nick :detective
It must be there because people on SM keep commwnting how romantic that date was!

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:20 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

Go Nick!  partytime :Nick: cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:22 am

I don't think there was much chemistry, but I thought they had a good friendship. IDK, if this were a different environment like BIP, I could totally imagine Nick hearing about Raven's revelation and being like, "girl, get yourself a toy and figure out what you like."

*I added the 'girl' because I remember him calling someone "girlie" and I'm still not quite over it.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:23 am

The Andi I saw today during her conversation with Nick is the best version of Andi that I have seen over the last 3 years. Growing up is looking good on her so far. I loved their conversation.  yes

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:23 am

sosleepy wrote:
I'm ReneeM wrote:Nick/Andi is the real the ship guys! Everything else is fake news. Don't let them distract you!

laugh out loud But seriously though, yes! That was some chemie. I'm not one to sit around and think the lead made a mistake and should have gone with someone else, but Nick/Andi is the exception here. She chose soooo poorly! Nick is her end game! laugh out loud

I don't think so. There may be a lot of chemistry there, but MEandI knows what makes her tic (tick) in the long run and that's $$$$. I think she will end up with sugar daddy like her friend Kelly.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:25 am

What a crappy episode. Watching Andi tonight makes me so happy that i skipped her season!

Raven's big reveal had me feeling sorry for her ...not because she's never had an orgasm but because shes stupid enough to say it not only to a producer and a guy holding a camera and mic but to then say it to Nick ...in front of a guy holding a camera and mic. Seriosuly , these girls are dumb as doorknobs....has she never heard the expression TMI ....some stuff is just better said in private :yes: duh

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:25 am

Kashathediva wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

I don't think so. There may be a lot of chemistry there, but MEandI knows what makes her tic (tick) in the long run and that's $$$$. I think she will end up with sugar daddy like her friend Kelly.  

Nick could sell that mirror ball trophy for some $$$$$ giggling
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:26 am

Lisa wrote:Nick has ZERO chem with Raven...he looked like he wanted to off himself half way through that date when she went on & on & on & on...I have no idea where some are seeing chemistry with them cause it's not there in the slightest..

IA!  :yes: I think he had more chemistry with that log he was chopping in the outtakes than he had with her.  laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:26 am

Still trying to figure out why Nick dancing is considered "historic" by MF?? Or is there more news to come?

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:28 am

sosleepy wrote:

I still ship it. #JoshSux friendship -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 1f601
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 48 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 40 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+68
emusha
quietpal
Norcalgal
MiaHawk
pavalygurl