SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 48 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friendship -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SueSt Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:I'm just wondering why Raven thought it was cute to talk about orgasms with a man she hardly knows. I think that talk should be months after dating someone. It's like she really was expecting to be intimate wirh Nick. I almost felt like she was insinuating for Nick to make sure to give her the orgasm that her ex never did. It was odd and I honestly think Nick was turned off.  JMO

She probably felt it was safe to share this tidbit with her handler and after some encouragement from the handler, felt it would be a good idea to share this with Nick. That's my opinion.

It IS a good idea to share that type of information with your partner.... In PRIVATE!!!!!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

friendship -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SueSt Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:04 am

Maya wrote:I think she said it only to get back at her ex. She specifically mentioned that HE was the only guy she had sex with and that HE never made her orgazm.

If he wasn't concerned enough to care about it before... not sure he'll care now... giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:28 am

SueSt wrote:
Maya wrote:I think she said it only to get back at her ex. She specifically mentioned that HE was the only guy she had sex with and that HE never made her orgazm.

If he wasn't concerned enough to care about it before... not sure he'll care now... giggling

Good point Sue.
Or he now knows she faked it if he didn't know before.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:54 am

notarose wrote:
SueSt wrote:

Good point Sue.
Or he now knows she faked it if he didn't know before.

Now whole America, or at least people that know him in Arkansas, know he's not that good in bed. What guy would want that info out there?

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:56 am

SueSt wrote:

Oh, I think he's had to swallow a few cares since Raven so kindly introduced us to him. You know the feeling you get when the entire population of Hoxie doesn't just look at you anymore, they look through you. How much fun is he having being the good Dr. of Hoxie just about now. I can only imagine. Karma is a b****.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:58 am

@mprssdbyu exactly!!!

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:00 am

But if Raven comes SKIPPING out of the Fantasy Suite the morning after with the theme song "Good Vibrations" blaring, we'll know for sure what went down - right?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:03 am

Norcalgal wrote:But if Raven comes SKIPPING out of the Fantasy Suite the morning after with the theme song "Good Vibrations" blaring, we'll know for sure what went down - right?

Nick handed her vibrator and went to sleep? no idea giggling

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:06 am

IDK. Raven's ex sounds like a complete loser but I still don't like how the girls use the show as a platform to trash their exes. It's a one sided story and the other person has no way of defending himself. If they keep it generic enough that media will not be able to deduce who it is, then it's fine. But I am not of fan of when they get specific and the media finds out who it is and runs with the story. It's character assassination IMO.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:22 am

Norcalgal wrote:But if Raven comes SKIPPING out of the Fantasy Suite the morning after with the theme song "Good Vibrations" blaring, we'll know for sure what went down - right?

Apparently she does or at least someone said RS said she dances about in some sort of way on the street interacting with locales.
It's just weird all round.

I would have been empathetic if Raven had initially told the story saying simply she caught her ex in bed with another woman.  If instead of giving details about vagines, heels, and heads if she would have talked/given details about how an experience like that emotionally effected her, I think it would have been a productive storyline IMO.
As is, it's just Snow White having had a dysfunctional relationship with Doc the dwarf.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:50 am

I think the good doctor actually lives and practices in Little Rock, so at least he has a bigger pool of people around who might not be bachelor fans or have heard of Raven. I really wanted to like her, and in some ways I do, but it's gotten reallllly hard to have respect for her. No matter how big a dou@he he is, no ex should be smeared on the national stage.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:58 am

notarose wrote:I would have been empathetic if Raven had initially told the story saying simply she caught her ex in bed with another woman (...) instead of giving details (...) I think it would have been a productive storyline IMO. (***snipped***)
As is, it's just Snow White having had a dysfunctional relationship with Doc the dwarf.
cantstopl the last for "the kill" rofl
I agree with the above statement. I also believe that she is very capable to tell a story for a dramatic effect, so I'm not saying things didn't happen, but that her version of events is exaggerated or a bit more colorfully amplified, to make it interesting and captivating (just the way she told about Corinne's nanny for example) ... so this "morning after" of Raven I'll watch from that POV ... she knows how to play a game -IMO- that's also why Nick took her to F2.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 48 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+68
emusha
quietpal
Norcalgal
MiaHawk
pavalygurl