SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 48 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RealityTV -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:33 am

lleyki wrote:
Yes, I saw that and you know what if I had the body and looks that she has, I would do so as well.

100% agree but also that was freaking gorgeous gown that was being wasted because they stuck the people out in the freezing cold, so they had to have huge coats over their outfits. Vanessa was basically like, "nope, my dress will be seen..." and good for her.

... and she's used to the cold weather. I am glad we saw the dress, very becoming on her curves.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

RealityTV -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:19 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Reflecting on tonight's episode, the MeAndi scene was surprisingly tolerable though as some said so unnecessary. I think Nick has apologized to her enough for the ATFR blurt out but whatever. The RC....Nick was smoking hot in the all black suit. The Raven date had some cute moments for me and I am not going to go all blogger boy and pretend I have access to the FS or Nick/woman x having sex (or not) but the more they emphasized the sexual talk and innuendo the more it convinced me that sex didn't happen. Just like the more they force the issue of creating doubt about Vanessa, the way they are forcing the talk about and amplifying having sex is swaying me to believe in the opposite. Between Andi's sex pep talk/advocation and Raven's lack of orgasm, it was really overemphasized as though TPTB are begging viewers to believe/assume sex. Did someone mention a pillow between them in that bed scene, I think i saw it too laugh out loud.

ITA with the bolded.  I actually did not end up shouting at the screen with MeAndi and thought given the context they had a reasonable conversation and both seemed to know really well what the deal was- that is was for entertainment & drama- but despite that they has some sort of real moments there.  I saw how she said something like- I had to throw that in & looked apologetic- so it was acknowledged what was going down. IA they wanted Nick to publicly apologise for ATFR, which he'd already done when they met in private, but no one filmed that one! I could see MeAndi ticking that question (full verbatim question) off her contractual (how to get the fee) checklist as she said it.  But that aside, I disliked her less after I saw the episode- miracles can happen.

Raven,  Hhahahahahahahaha rofl rofl  I think this is the funniest & most I have laughed & have enjoyed an episode all season.   I have started calling it TMI.ORG ~ make of that what you will. Hahahahaha his turtleneck and face after she said that was hilarious. I also think if there was a remote chance that Nick had seriously considered sleeping with Raven, the way she revealed the TMI.ORG destroyed any hopes.   IMO she revealed how immature her relationship/s have been and that she is a 'young' 25, despite her previous held back and seemingly relaxed nature. By the end of it I could see Nick thinking about how to word the fact they would not be having sex that night.  
IMO it's a shame she gave away all her secrets in one moment & in public, she could easily have told Nick those things after the cameras went away but she chose to air it publicly. So I expect revenge was part of the reason she did this. Hope she is able to own it after the flack she will get for this, and hope she is prepared for people questioning why she went public too. Yes I expect a wall of pillows was erected, and nothing else that night!!!  Wonder how awkward it got after Nick let her down, before she was allowed to leave the suite. Maybe they saw the Northern lights, I hope so!

All imo.

Last edited by ukglasgowkiiss on Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:25 am

Catdwoman50 wrote:
lleyki wrote:
Yes, I saw that and you know what if I had the body and looks that she has, I would do so as well.

100% agree but also that was freaking gorgeous gown that was being wasted because they stuck the people out in the freezing cold, so they had to have huge coats over their outfits. Vanessa was basically like, "nope, my dress will be seen..." and good for her.

... and she's used to the cold weather. I am glad we saw the dress, very becoming on her curves.

Yess.   The other (once I stopped laughing) best part of the episode was seeing the preview of Vanessa's obvious bedhead as she says goodbye to Nick after their FSD. He looked exhausted too, & perhaps not just from those conversations over Montreal v LA.
cheerleader :Nick: :sweetheart:

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:30 am

@ukglasgowkiiss how nicely put "exhausted" :bad girl: mademyday
miracles can happen.
Smiley yes. She said "you hurt me, like I hurt you" (non verbatim) and that was a 1st. Good for Andi yes

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by justcallmegranny Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:06 pm

Someone asked if anyone felt the Andi scene was filmed later in the process. Did you all miss the fact that she said he had THREE women left? This was before the rose ceremony, so at that point he still had 4. I don't know how much later it was filmed, but definitely later than it was shown.

justcallmegranny

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:14 pm

It was sleuthed in real time, when/as it occurred.  Nick and Andi's meet up happened, while Nick and the girls were in NYC for the F4 RC.  Andi tweeted about it and included a pic from a room in the William Vale hotel, where the RC occurred.  Its around here somewhere too.

Episode 8 - HTD's - F4 - Corrine, Danielle M, Kristina, Rachel, Raven, Vanessa
10/28 - travel
10/29 - HTD1 - CORRINE - Miami, FL
10/30 - HTD2 - RACHEL - Dallas, TX
10/31 - travel
11/1 - HTD3 - RAVEN - Hoxie, Arkansas
11/2 - travel -
11/3 - HTD4 - VANESSA - Montreal
11/4 - travel - NYC
11/4 - RC - tweet about bach being filmed in NYC(Elan's IG from day before about being in NYC) William Vale Hotel in Brooklyn
ELIMINATED:  Corrine
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:16 pm

Andi was sleuthed exactly when that was filmed by sleuthers here who caught on to her IG of herself in a hotel. The hotel was sleuthed to be in NYC. At that point there were 4 remaining, and after HTD's. They probably filmed it to be used after the RC 4/3. I apologize I forget who the sleuther was that first noticed the location out the window of the hotel.

11/4 - RC - tweet about bach being filmed in NYC(Elan's IG from day before about being in NYC) William Vale Hotel in Brooklyn
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3756p60-bachelor-21-nick-viall-filming-schedule-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:13 pm

TPTB wanted to give them a taste of Finland before they left the states with that RC. Geeze Louise.

I actually enjoyed the episode once the RC began. My heart hurt for Corrine. I won't lie, when she started to cry as soon as he called Vanessa's name while still standing with the girls, a tear ran down my cheek. It was like he was comforting his lil sister. Pitiful. I also enjoyed Raven's date. For 10 min, she made me forget she was enjoying sticking it to ol boy in Hoxie. I loved her Todaya the Dayyyyy. It cracked me up!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:37 pm

I only caught bits and pieces of last night show, but does anyone know the name of the resort where Nick and Raven's FS date was (with the glass ceiling for viewing the Northern Lights)? I looked briefly here and can't seem to find it.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:52 pm

Edit: Scratch that, it was this: http://northernlightsvillage.com/
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:54 pm

mindless wrote:Edit: Scratch that, it was this: http://northernlightsvillage.com/

Thanks so much!
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:13 pm

Um...this was one of the worst episodes I have watched. First, I really, really, really am sick of the carry over, to be continued episodes. Next, why bother with this hour? Seriously I thought of not watching but then kept stupidly hoping it would improve. The Andi bit, IMHO, was TPTB ploy to get Nick to sleep with all three in the FS. Andi was the messenger, like the snake in the Garden of Eden, egging him along, it's okay, it's feminist even....She looked to me like a 40 something over processed woman. I know the eyebrows are a thing now but her face was almost unrecognizable to me.
Having the ladies wait on the roof in the cold and wind was unnecessary, but hey, this is MF and company. Corrine's departure was anti-climatic, and I agree, he was like a big brother or friend comforting her. She and Raven are both IMO just too young for him. At least with Vanessa and Rachel you have two sophisticated women who know their worth and have a good sense of self. There is no way C or R could be an equal partner to Nick. Raven's date was boring.. I feel for her that tptb got her to discuss her intimate secret...I believe the gossip that Rachel was chosen as Bachette before season started and maybe Nick even knew. I think Vanessa is struggling with the process and I hope Nick treats her well.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 48 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+68
emusha
quietpal
Norcalgal
MiaHawk
pavalygurl