SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 48 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RealityTV -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:28 pm

What's the guy suppose to say? He could have said "well I didn't realize she faked it" Can you imagine, what a mess if you ask me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

RealityTV -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:39 pm

Actually the fact that he doesn't defend the cheating allegations makes me think he might be telling the truth about the 'ILY'. I thought it was weird that she couldn't say 'ILY' to a guy she was dating for 2 years but could say it to Nick while he was dating 2 other women within a span of 3 months.  laugh out loud

Don't know who is telling the truth about the orgasms. Just glad that she isn't the 'ette. TPTB would have made that the storyline of the season IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:42 pm

@coolangel I agree!

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:48 pm

Swiss Girl wrote:@reason what about the O and not saying ILY no idea

The O & ILY I dont believe.  The cheating I believe and he should have just left it alone. IMHO

Last edited by reason on Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:51 pm

reason wrote:Interesting oh interesting.  The stink is having an effect it seems laugh out loud IMHO.

@Swiss Girl I believe Raven.  He did not say anything about the cheating.  Tells me something.

It tells me he chose to keep his dirty laundry private. If anything that wins points from me.
This gal has so many good things going for her. Unfortunately, IMO, she train wrecked herself with her TMI. I didn't find it tasteful or classy. These things will follow her a long time probably longer than some of her more positive accomplishments. That's the shame of it, IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:02 pm

Like i said the other day ... Ravens dumber than a doorknob to talk about it front of a camera ...twice! This wasnt something that slipped out, it was a conscious decision of hers to, primarily, trash her ex on national television IMO. Funny how as the weeks past, Corinne grew on me, Raven went down a few pegs in my book and then post show drama has me not really liking Rachel and a few others. Im still liking Vanessa though :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:07 pm

Based on his response I would believe her boyfriend. Particularly because he did not try to deny the cheating allegation and he stayed silent the 1st time she outed his privacy on national TV. He had every right to defend his side of the story. IMO he did it in a refined way. I don't like when any cast uses a past relationship as their storyline....unless it vague and devoid of salacious specifics. I never understand revealing private information on the Bach/Ette for dramatic effect. IMO it seems calculated and in poor taste.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:10 pm

She is young, she will learn.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:31 pm

reason wrote:She is young, she will learn.

...the hard way!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:35 pm

coolangel wrote:Here we go.. Raven's ex fired back  laugh out loud  laugh out loud

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-star-ravens-ex-no-orgasm-claim-is-not-true-w470050

What a d-bag. IMO It's very telling the type of man he is, that this is what he comes out to defend himself against. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:41 pm

Totally OT but if you watch NFL like I do, Raven Gates and her Ex BF Hunter Henry reminds me of my team: both TEs on Chargers are named Gates and Hunter Henry... so eerily funny...

Sorry for the interruption and please get back to the discussion.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:53 pm

I don't think the guy is doing anything wrong. He had his name brought up twice in a negative fashion on prime time television. He did not ask for that.
His statements:
"Comments made by Raven about our relationship are skewed and untrue," Henry tells Us. "However, I wish her all the best." He adds, "Definitely not true about the whole orgasm thing. And she has told me she loved me multiple times, just for the record."
source is posted above.
That's a total of 4 sentences. One of which wishes her the best.
He may not have treated Raven the way she wanted, but that does not give her the right to publicly drag his name through the mud. The guy is a doctor trying to professionally represent the ER at Uni Ark Hospital.
In a sense, he is only responding to trash thrown at his reputation.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 48 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+68
emusha
quietpal
Norcalgal
MiaHawk
pavalygurl