SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 48 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RealityTV -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:53 am

SueSt wrote:Strange Episode - I can't for the life of me figure out why Raven decided to reveal her secret in FRONT of the camera/world.

In doing so, Raven shot herself in the foot - set up a lose/lose - too much pressure on Nick. He loses if she doesn't orgasm... and loses if she does and he decides to choose someone else. I hope Nick was smart enough to avoid the trap....

Suspicious the show didn't show us the morning after... I mean the question on everyone's (MINE) mind now is - HOW WAS IT!!

After Raven's disclosure I thought the Andi interaction was a set up. Andi's comment were obviously filmed before the FD... but they serve as the warning to Nick either way.

Hmmmm. scratch

The morning after will be shown next week, but according to RS she comes skipping out and high fiving people or something like that. Even he thinks nothing happened because of the editing...or what her camp fed him.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

RealityTV -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:57 am

Did they or didn't? ... I never assume FS is a confirmation of a deed... it's in the interaction in the morning after that I find "telling", but still ... it's just my guess. With Andi and Nick IMO it was obvious from Andi's facial expression, the way she gushed about him later to her family, to the way Nick behaved and the "looks" he gave. I didn't need to hear it to be confirmed.
My guess from the preview ... it's a no. Also, many of the "ITM/PIs confessions" (voice-overs) could had been recorded prior to the FS and edited well to leave room for assumptions to be made.
I like reading Sharleen's blog because she really dedicates herself to find those moments when conversations have been constructed (like Nick's talk with Corinne's dad, or Raven's same ITMs used in different episodes).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:24 pm

And this is why contestants should think before blurting out private details of their life  hmmm

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/someone-made-a-gofundme-to-get-bachelors-raven-a-vibrator-w469831
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:26 pm

laugh out loud Hope she'll receive her present!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:11 pm

coolangel wrote:And this is why contestants should think before blurting out private details of their life  hmmm

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/someone-made-a-gofundme-to-get-bachelors-raven-a-vibrator-w469831

This was exactly my thoughts when I heard her confession.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:33 pm

I'm just wondering why Raven thought it was cute to talk about orgasms with a man she hardly knows. I think that talk should be months after dating someone. It's like she really was expecting to be intimate wirh Nick. I almost felt like she was insinuating for Nick to make sure to give her the orgasm that her ex never did. It was odd and I honestly think Nick was turned off. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:37 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I'm just wondering why Raven thought it was cute to talk about orgasms with a man she hardly knows. I think that talk should be months after dating someone. It's like she really was expecting to be intimate wirh Nick. I almost felt like she was insinuating for Nick to make sure to give her the orgasm that her ex never did. It was odd and I honestly think Nick was turned off.  JMO

She probably felt it was safe to share this tidbit with her handler and after some encouragement from the handler, felt it would be a good idea to share this with Nick. That's my opinion.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:23 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I'm just wondering why Raven thought it was cute to talk about orgasms with a man she hardly knows. I think that talk should be months after dating someone. It's like she really was expecting to be intimate wirh Nick. I almost felt like she was insinuating for Nick to make sure to give her the orgasm that her ex never did. It was odd and I honestly think Nick was turned off.  JMO

She told him she loved him. I agree that she hardly knows him, but I'm more likely to talk to a guy I hardly know about orgasms than I am to tell him I love him. I mean... hmmm
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:28 pm

^^I believe that if sex is expected, this topic can be introduced organically in the conversation, whether on first or fifth date. What is not natural is discussing this with cameras rolling.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:35 pm

I think she said it only to get back at her ex. She specifically mentioned that HE was the only guy she had sex with and that HE never made her orgazm.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:00 am

Sprite wrote:
SueSt wrote:Strange Episode - I can't for the life of me figure out why Raven decided to reveal her secret in FRONT of the camera/world.

In doing so, Raven shot herself in the foot - set up a lose/lose - too much pressure on Nick. He loses if she doesn't orgasm... and loses if she does and he decides to choose someone else. I hope Nick was smart enough to avoid the trap....

Suspicious the show didn't show us the morning after... I mean the question on everyone's (MINE) mind now is - HOW WAS IT!!

After Raven's disclosure I thought the Andi interaction was a set up. Andi's comment were obviously filmed before the FD... but they serve as the warning to Nick either way.

Hmmmm. scratch

The morning after will be shown next week, but according to RS she comes skipping out and high fiving people or something like that. Even he thinks nothing happened because of the editing...or what her camp fed him.
Thanks Sprite. Then he made the right choice!! :yes: yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:01 am

coolangel wrote:And this is why contestants should think before blurting out private details of their life  hmmm

hahahahaha vibrator crowdfunding. Toooooooooooooo funny.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 48 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+68
emusha
quietpal
Norcalgal
MiaHawk
pavalygurl