SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 48 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RealityTV -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:10 pm

He kept quiet about the other stuff but god forbid anyone thinks he can't provide an orgasm, THAT'S where he draws the line. Ook buddy. Even the ily stuff was an afterthought for him.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

RealityTV -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cila51290 Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:13 pm

To be fair no man wants an ex to publicly say "he never gave me an orgasm" on television. Men are very sensitive when it comes to that, IMO. It was probably the last string and he had enough.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:42 pm

To be more than fair the guy said 4 sentences. 25% of what he said was positive. That's more than what he got.
We talk about double standard quite a bit.
What if this would have been a man talking about sex with his ex to the 'Ette?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:49 pm

Im hoping Nick realized that Raven is a "kiss and tell" kinda girl and kept one foot on the floor in the FS giggling

Ive got no beef with him defending himself...most guys would ... I believe him about the i love you's too....doesnt make sense to date a guy and sleep with him for a few years and not be n love with him...or was she just using him? And maybe she was faking it ...but thats on her for not talking to him about it. I dont agree with the cheating but sounds like they didnt have much of a relationship anyway. I wouldnt watch her as ette ....and Im not watching Rachel either. My time is too precious these days to waste it on people I dont care for.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:05 pm

ReneeM wrote:He kept quiet about the other stuff but god forbid anyone thinks he can't provide an orgasm, THAT'S where he draws the line. Ook buddy. Even the ily stuff was an afterthought for him.

Well it's not like he can defend himself against the cheating allegations if they're true.

Anyway, if Raven was faking orgasms then she definitely can't blame the lack of real ones on the ex. How's he supposed to know he's doing something wrong? laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:34 am

Raven has loose lips syndrome imo. laugh out loud

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:04 am

I would have been shocked if he didn't say something. She's dragged him a few times now, and her story makes absolutely no sense, IMO. I actually love his response...her claims border on the ridiculous and the fact that he was so short and to the point is exactly how they should be treated. No reason to expand on or defend absurdity.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:34 am

Raven is losing me, fast. There are about 10 million red flags with this one, and personally if I were a dude I'd take one look at the beating the ex with the stiletto then outing him on national tv for the no orgasm business and I'd run the other way. Something is just off with her. And I really liked her at first. 

Also, Raven, girl. You are a 25-year-old woman and you still haven't experienced the Big O? Like ever??? That's not entirely your ex dude's fault. There are ways she can solve that problem herself. Just sayin'.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:33 am

Raven was naive IMO to say what she did & IA she will learn the hard way. This story will run for some time I think.

However, this line got me cantstopl
"After the episode aired, a GoFundMe account popped up to raise money to buy her a vibrator. "
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-star-ravens-ex-no-orgasm-claim-is-not-true-w470050
rofl

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:22 am

I think it's funny the Good Doc thought he his erased the embarrassment of being a total dick in Hoxie.That interview was king of silly. Raven isn't done, IMO. He should have waited.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:46 pm

I imagine the Doc is busy trying to save lives in the ER. And no doubt thanking his lucky stars that Raven is no longer a person in his life. Clearly they had a terrible relationship. If I was the Doc my only regret was that I did not report the assault to the police. I think Raven got off easy in this area. IMO.

I question Raven's level of vitriol. If she never loved him, had unfulfilling sex, he cheated on her, she assaulted him and the relationship sucked....why does she care?? IMO her comments are revenge driven. It shows Raven as unbalanced, immature and low class IMO.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:39 pm

Seabear wrote:I imagine the Doc is busy trying to save lives in the ER. And no doubt thanking his lucky stars that Raven is no longer a person in his life. Clearly they had a terrible relationship. If I was the Doc my only regret was that I did not report the assault to the police. I think Raven got off easy in this area. IMO.

I question Raven's level of vitriol. If she never loved him, had unfulfilling sex, he cheated on her, she assaulted him and the relationship sucked....why does she care?? IMO her comments are revenge driven. It shows Raven as unbalanced, immature and low class IMO.
JMO
No kidding! After this performance on TB, she would scare the bejezzus out of me, that's for sure! Sometimes you gotta read between the lines. With her, you better not miss one!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 48 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+68
emusha
quietpal
Norcalgal
MiaHawk
pavalygurl