SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 48 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friendship -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:23 am

happygolucky wrote:
notarose wrote:I would have been empathetic if Raven had initially told the story saying simply she caught her ex in bed with another woman (...) instead of giving details (...) I think it would have been a productive storyline IMO. (***snipped***)
As is, it's just Snow White having had a dysfunctional relationship with Doc the dwarf.
cantstopl the last for "the kill" rofl
I agree with the above statement. I also believe that she is very capable to tell a story for a dramatic effect, so I'm not saying things didn't happen, but that her version of events is exaggerated or a bit more colorfully amplified, to make it interesting and captivating (just the way she told about Corinne's nanny for example) ... so this "morning after" of Raven I'll watch from that POV ... she knows how to play a game -IMO- that's also why Nick took her to F2.
Yes indeed ITA.
I think her tmi was in poor taste & judgement & I liked a lot about Raven before that. But the whole less is more Raven revealed her secrets in one fell swoop & gave away her immaturity with that decision. Mystery solved!
As she says the tmi facts during a producer testimonial & then again to Nick it was far from spur of the moment & was carefully decided upon. I would not be surprised if these facts were aired by Raven during the whole casting process & were even used as her usp by casting- so imo it could be that she was encouraged to be willing to tell Nick these facts all along. For maximum drama it is right before fsd. I think Raven wd be making the decision but I wd not be surprised if she had 'support' from the producers.
All jmho.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

friendship -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:21 am

coolangel wrote:IDK. Raven's ex sounds like a complete loser but I still don't like how the girls use the show as a platform to trash their exes. It's a one sided story and the other person has no way of defending himself. If they keep it generic enough that media will not be able to deduce who it is, then it's fine. But I am not of fan of when they get specific and the media finds out who it is and runs with the story. It's character assassination IMO.

All JMO.

Yeah, Wetpaint already posted the guy's pic. He may be a douche, but he didn't sign up for a TV show.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:40 am

And that's exactly why I'm glad Vanessa's kept it vague about her past relationship which sounded like it was very serious. But yeah, her ex didn't sign up for a reality show and I've already seen on other boards people asking if anyone had any info about him and the relationship. And that's not fair in my opinion. 

To me, all Raven's shade at her ex proves is that she's not truly over what happened, not really ready for another relationship and definitely not ready to be engaged to anyone else. This all happened to my understanding, six months before she came onto The Bachelor and we're talking about a guy who has been her only lover and who she dated for two years. 

All this is why I would hope Nick would not sleep with her because I would think he is wise and mature enough to pick up on all of that and not complicate things any more than they have to be with her.

Last edited by lleyki on Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:45 am

happygolucky wrote:
notarose wrote:I would have been empathetic if Raven had initially told the story saying simply she caught her ex in bed with another woman (...) instead of giving details (...) I think it would have been a productive storyline IMO. (***snipped***)
As is, it's just Snow White having had a dysfunctional relationship with Doc the dwarf.
cantstopl the last for "the kill" rofl
I agree with the above statement. I also believe that she is very capable to tell a story for a dramatic effect, so I'm not saying things didn't happen, but that her version of events is exaggerated or a bit more colorfully amplified, to make it interesting and captivating (just the way she told about Corinne's nanny for example) ... so this "morning after" of Raven I'll watch from that POV ... she knows how to play a game -IMO- that's also why Nick took her to F2.

She simply TMI'ed herself for the entire world. That's out there forever.
I can't help, but think of the storyboard TPTB had in mind for her if she had been the next 'Ette.
Doing the first season of TB, TPTB had edible body paints etc in the FS. So who knows what the FS had stocked for Raven.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:09 am

I agree with those saying, that going in so much detail, that your ex can be recognized, is just not fair and is cruel. If this person is actually a doctor, there's a good chance he won't go to the tabloids with his side of the story, and IMO Raven is counting on that. IMO she's bitter and petty for that. From her story, their whole relationship was a lousy one, from both sides, and it had a lousy ending.

IMO Raven had a whole storyboard written for herself, IMO none of this was spur of the moment, but carefully planned by her. IMO it goes hand in hand with her people spilling gossip to RS too. IMO she's a pro Bach contestant, with a carefully crafted plan when she was cast. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:42 pm

Question
Epi 9 - CH comes out on the rooftop to say "final rose tonight".
When else did that happen this season?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:13 pm

Here we go.. Raven's ex fired back laugh out loud laugh out loud

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-star-ravens-ex-no-orgasm-claim-is-not-true-w470050
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:20 pm

Big question, who of the two is the liar question

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:21 pm

Interesting oh interesting.  The stink is having an effect it seems laugh out loud IMHO.

@Swiss Girl I believe Raven.  He did not say anything about the cheating.  Tells me something.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:24 pm

I don't know anything about the guy, but IMO that's a rotten thing to do to an ex.

Raven had a hard time telling Nick she's in love with him, she went on and on and on about what IDK. During that conversation about her ex, she dragged it on and on. IMO she was given a talking to on what to say because I felt while watching it, she was trying to follow the script but was messing up bad. She was smiling when she was talking, strange.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:26 pm

He does realize people can fake it right??? Nothing he said proves she lied. Maybe she's just a better actress than he thought. laugh out loud

And I also think it was a dumb move publicly talking.

friendship -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 87b72b10 friendship -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 86669110 friendship -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:28 pm

@reason what about the O and not saying ILY no idea

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 48 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+68
emusha
quietpal
Norcalgal
MiaHawk
pavalygurl