SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SueSt Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:14 pm

CHO wrote:I certainly agree that Nick is very stupid if he allows the same set up as before with the ATFR on Andi's season.
From what I have seen of Nick, I have always respected him.  I think he has gone out of his way to respect the girls on his season and not lead them on.  Raven may be strong - and she certainly is being careful and trying to preserve her feelings - but she is still vulnerable - anyone is on this show in this situation of trying to find "the one."  So it is hard for me to believe that Nick is going out of his way to do the opposite with Raven.  In the deleted scene - he is happy when she says she is in a good place.  He is checking on this with her - he cares.  Yes, Raven is young in some ways - tells it like it is - but she is also very grounded with this whole process.  She's not accusing N of making stupid decisions, she's not doubting his intentions etc.  With Vanessa - he is trying to slow her down a bit.  One relationship (with Raven) is getting better and better - and with Vanessa - he is cautioning her (after the 2nd one on one) and she all along has been having doubts and concerns.  I admit that this all could be for editing - to hide that Vanessa is the real F1 - and that may be the case.  Vanessa seems to be leading - trying to convince, carrying on the enthusiasm.  With Raven, Nick is doing the pursuing.  Maybe Nick was convinced on night one that V was it, and so he has to drum up another few relationships to get to the end of the show.  But if I am going to buy into a legitimate engagement at the end - I sure would like to see less stern talks, less "negotiating, more trust,  and some sweet romance !

Very good points Cho. Personally I find N&V's negotiating to be very sweet and very revealing about who they are as people. Their conversations let me know they are both incredibly invested and working the future out in detail. I like it. The conversations have weight and are convincing, more for me than batting eyelashes or repeated declarations of ILY. Hang it. It's going to get good!! yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:41 pm

Agree with many points above re: Andi. I have softened somewhat on Andi in general, but imo, her advice to Nick just to "have all the sex" if he's feeling it? Ummmm... do the opposite Nick. Andi had an 8 month showmance that LARGELY broke down because of trust issues stemming from the fantasy suite. So whatever advice she gave about FSD's, ummmm... maybe do the opposite. I also agree I question her sincerity and sincerely doubt she actually wants Nick to get his HEA on this show.

ETA: Nick learned from his experience Part II with Kaitlyn not to have sex pre-FSD and that was the excuse he gave to Corrine. Hopefully he learned from Part I of his journey with Andi as well, and avoided all sex that wasn't with Vanessa. I don't see how he could possibly have slept with Raven after everything she told him and that glass ceiling/wall suite they were in. I guess TBD if he slept with Rachel, but I hope not.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:48 pm

I dont think he slept with anyone other than Vanessa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:33 pm

One of the things I like re: Nick, is his ability to learn from his mistakes.  He is introspective and retrospective, he applies lessons learned in his life and aspirations. IMO as I have observed over the years and he's made several his ability to learn has been constant and the reason he is back as the bachelor.  

He apologized to Andi for hurting her with what he said, which is one of his bigger regrets about his franchise experience IMO. With that said he would make sure that this doesn't happen to him during the ATFR, either by not sleeping with anyone else other than his F1 or setting expectations with the final 3.  I am in a watch and see mode if he proposes, because if he does I know he was in love and would not have led anyone else on.  On the other hand, knowing how respectful he is of the women's feelings, he knew all women at this point have expectations of love, so he can't set anyone up for a bigger heart break.  If he had sex with Vanessa (I believe RS said her date was first) and it cemented the fact that she was the one, the Nick I know will not have sex with anyone else.

Last edited by Catdwoman50 on Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:44 pm

IMO, whatever he said to Rachel was all just vomit words because he still let her go at F3. He has a show and storyline to finish for the producers and America. If he was truly falling for her or was not sure 100% about what he felt for Vanessa, he would've taken her to F2. Instead he took Raven to F2 because IMO, I think he was probably intimidated to do the break up with Rachel as F2. He respects Rachel as a person way more than Raven, IMO. Rachel got the nice ette spot and she also didn't have to get dressed up for the FRC only to be dumped by Nick. Smiley
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:45 pm

reason wrote:I dont think he slept with anyone other than Vanessa.

My gut says he didnt either. He was in that place twice and I dont think he wanted to put anyone else through what he went through. I dont think he's the horndog tptb wanted for this season.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:34 pm

I think that Rachel was the 'it' girl in the run for Bachelorette. Nick was letting her go at F3 because that is what makes sense for the timeline. She can now be at the WTA in order to promote the new season. Even Rachel's hometown date was all about what kind of guys she can date... The discussions about race, and the edit showing Rachel's brother-in-law sets up her family as one who would be open to Rachel bringing home anyone as long as she loved them. I think her mom even said something to this effect with Nick...

Anyways. I don't see much chemistry between Nick and Rachel other than a great respect for her.

Raven has just been the MOT 'sex' edit girl all season (to me), and is disposable as an F2. I am curious to see what happens with the fantasy suite, because you just know the edit is going to totally play up the hunt for the big O.

Really in poor taste, IMO, but just what MikeFleiss wants on his show this year.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:46 pm

^^^^yes, and I'm crossing my fingers that however MF decides to portray it - not to mention how TB newbies receive it and possibly blast nick for things he probably never did - does not create any undue stress on Vanessa, and nick by extension....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:13 pm

Whatever happens or is edited to "appear like" in Rachel's FS will be setting the standard for her own FS rounds as Bette.  IMO
If the edit gives the appearance of sex having occurred I am curious about why so much time was allotted on the HTD to attending church. Her HTD was a full day and night portion yet the edit focused on 2 things - mixed race relations & religious practice.
It will be interesting to watch Rachel's FD.

I noticed that Raven was bare shouldered while Nick was being swallowed by his turtle neck and that Rachel is mummy wrapped in bedding while Nick appears topless.
Amusing contrast.
I think Nick and Vanessa should wear matching onesies as a shoutout to the 0 G date. rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:17 pm

The previews from ABC I will take with a grain of salt. They have done it a lot this season of just showing previews and then not showing half of it. It's just to get us to watch the episode. Rolling Eyes
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:26 pm

notarose wrote:Whatever happens or is edited to "appear like" in Rachel's FS will be setting the standard for her own FS rounds as Bette.  IMO
If the edit gives the appearance of sex having occurred I am curious about why so much time was allotted on the HTD to attending church. Her HTD was a full day and night portion yet the edit focused on 2 things - mixed race relations & religious practice.

I noticed that Raven was bare shouldered while Nick was being swallowed by his turtle neck and that Rachel is mummy wrapped in bedding while Nick appears topless.
Amusing contrast.
I think Nick and Vanessa should wear matching onesies as a shoutout to the 0 G date. rofl

Her having sex, doesn't negate her being a christian who goes to church.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:51 pm

ReneeM wrote:
notarose wrote:Whatever happens or is edited to "appear like" in Rachel's FS will be setting the standard for her own FS rounds as Bette.  IMO

Amusing contrast.

Her having sex, doesn't negate her being a christian who goes to church.

Absolutely agree.
My query is more about why the edit stressed her church community, not how she practices her faith in dating.

HTD and FS edits were after tptb knew she was to Bette so the edit storyline is an introduction of the new Bette. Announcing her early means viewers watched these 2 dates with her new role in mind.

Last edited by notarose on Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+68
emusha
quietpal
Norcalgal
MiaHawk
pavalygurl